Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN] FunTimeCoin-Win the EuroMillions with Masternodes⭐⭐ - page 9. (Read 2545 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
⭐⭐ TUESDAY NIGHT WINNINGS!!! ⭐⭐

Fridays Tickets up Tomorrow

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What kind of data protect methods would you make for API trading?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Hi. Which bounty campaigns are active today? Is it possible to get your coins somewhere for completing tasks?

Hi, we have an invite bounty and twitter bounty currently running, visit our discord to find out more. Also we have a lot of airdrops.
Have you thought of a campaign of signatures? This is one of the most sought-after and effective campaigns.
This is not the most effective campaign. I am telling you this as a person who worked in the field of conducting bounty campaigns. Smiley
Activity: 96
Hi. Which bounty campaigns are active today? Is it possible to get your coins somewhere for completing tasks?

Hi, we have an invite bounty and twitter bounty currently running, visit our discord to find out more. Also we have a lot of airdrops.
Have you thought of a campaign of signatures? This is one of the most sought-after and effective campaigns.
copper member

Activity: 299
Hello guys.
What is your token's ticker? And with which exchanges are you negotiating?
Hello, FUNC. I cannot tell you about negotiations with the exchanges, since here were no official announcements.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello guys.
What is your token's ticker? And with which exchanges are you negotiating?
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
If I'm not mistaken, now active Twitter and invite campaign is active now. Try to find the information on the first page of a thread, there is a lot of useful information.
Activity: 106
Activity: 236
How many coins are mined and how many masternodes are sold?
Activity: 201
What is your next step in promoting the project?
I think the FunTime will soon add its coin to the exchange. I hope this will be the exchange of the top 100.
Activity: 201
What is your next step in promoting the project?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How many people are already in your syndicate? People are actively discussing this project, I think it is in demand.
Activity: 107
I am very happy to see the team answers all the questions and publishes new updates. Other projects need to learn from you.
Yes you are right. This shows that the team appreciates its community and investors.
Does the FunTime have a telegram channel? Can you send me the link?
Activity: 144
I am very happy to see the team answers all the questions and publishes new updates. Other projects need to learn from you.
Yes you are right. This shows that the team appreciates its community and investors.
Activity: 107
copper member
Hey. The project is really extremely interesting and many people will find some interesteing stuff for himself  and will use its services, that’s a fact, but I’m interested in another question, how do you plan to develop your project in the future?

Hi, unlike most Masternode Coins you invest in you do not need to wait for any future development here. This is a syndicate coin and it is already running and providing people with an additional revenue each week apart from just POS/MN rewards.
Does your Masternode allow owners to receive weekly dividends right away?

Yes, whoever owns a Masternode they will receive a share in any winnings every week. These will be paid out in BTC unless the amount is low then we run a voting system on what will be done.
Activity: 163
Hey. The project is really extremely interesting and many people will find some interesteing stuff for himself  and will use its services, that’s a fact, but I’m interested in another question, how do you plan to develop your project in the future?

Hi, unlike most Masternode Coins you invest in you do not need to wait for any future development here. This is a syndicate coin and it is already running and providing people with an additional revenue each week apart from just POS/MN rewards.
Does your Masternode allow owners to receive weekly dividends right away?
copper member

Activity: 139
Pages:
Jump to: