Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN] FunTimeCoin-Win the EuroMillions with Masternodes⭐⭐ - page 7. (Read 2545 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Will the prices of your masternodes grow in the future? Does it make sense to consider this as an investment for future earnings?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi, can I mine your coin? I would like to try, since I believe in the project and in the future I think the coin can make many x.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
⭐⭐Only 3 days left before rewards jump for early investors!!!⭐⭐

Join discord to find out more https://discord.gg/dTwyPFN
Hello. How big will the jump be?
Sign up in the Discord channel, there is a lot of relevant and useful information about the project. And there you will find the answer to this question.
Activity: 200

Hello. How big will the jump be?
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

Activity: 201
Already have news about the exchange? When will the coin be added?
What do you think about conducting an IEO? I think this is a great idea for your platform and for investors also.
In general, this idea is quite interesting, but it requires considerable expenses. And there is no certainty whether this will be justified.
It seems to me that IEO is too overvalued. A similar situation was with the ICO a few years ago.
Why do you think so? So far, most of the IEO, which were held by the exchanges, have been profitable and successfully developed. This is definitely better than ICO.
At first, many ICOs were just as profitable, and many people who invested in ICO made a lot of money out of it.
But we need to be careful, now we can really make money on it, but all investments are risky.
Yes, that's for sure, I want to say that there used to be a lot more scam than now.
That's for sure, now too much scam. We must carefully choose what to invest. Therefore, I invested in this project. I am sure that I will get a profit!
How much have you invested? Forgive me for the audacity, but I'm very interested.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What do you think about conducting an IEO? I think this is a great idea for your platform and for investors also.
In general, this idea is quite interesting, but it requires considerable expenses. And there is no certainty whether this will be justified.
It seems to me that IEO is too overvalued. A similar situation was with the ICO a few years ago.
Why do you think so? So far, most of the IEO, which were held by the exchanges, have been profitable and successfully developed. This is definitely better than ICO.
This is first, then the IEO awaits the same fate as ICO.
Activity: 107
Can you tell us more about your team? It would be very interesting to listen.
That's for sure, I would love to listen to the interviews with the devs
Activity: 144
Can you tell us more about your team? It would be very interesting to listen.
At first, many ICOs were just as profitable, and many people who invested in ICO made a lot of money out of it.
But we need to be careful, now we can really make money on it, but all investments are risky.
Yes, that's for sure, I want to say that there used to be a lot more scam than now.
That's for sure, now too much scam. We must carefully choose what to invest. Therefore, I invested in this project. I am sure that I will get a profit!
Or even win the lottery)
Activity: 236
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
What is the payback of your masternodes? Are there average indicators?
I think it's hard to talk about payback. At the moment, the coin is not traded anywhere
Activity: 106
What is the payback of your masternodes? Are there average indicators?
Activity: 294
I understand that the pre-sale began on April 14, tell me how much  funds collected by the current moment and  how many masternodes are running now?
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Guys, your project needs to develop the media part, thereby attracting new users.
The project is very cool, but he needs advertising.

Hi, our website will be released at the weekend and we will begin advertising on MNO then also.
Activity: 147
Guys, your project needs to develop the media part, thereby attracting new users.
The project is very cool, but he needs advertising.
Activity: 130
Activity: 95
Activity: 283
Pages:
Jump to: