Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 18. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
In white Paper I read that active members will have different levels of accounts. They will depend on many factors and allow to use additional functions. What additional opportunities will these participants have?
I would also like to know about this interesting question. What additional functions will this give and how to get these accounts. Do I need to upgrade my account?

Account achievements represent user status on the platform. Its designed in a way that promotes respect for users who contributed a lot and at the same time represents trust that comes from those users. Unlocking higher achievements will for example lead to features like getting free credit card issued by FTR that enables users to pay with their tokens.
And how I can upgrade my account? Only by use features of a platform during some time or a some times or I should do something like spend tokens on a platform?
I think everything will depend on the number of competitive votes in which you will participate, reviews of video reviews and consultations that you can give tourists about  your video-review. That would be logical.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
In white Paper I read that active members will have different levels of accounts. They will depend on many factors and allow to use additional functions. What additional opportunities will these participants have?
I would also like to know about this interesting question. What additional functions will this give and how to get these accounts. Do I need to upgrade my account?

Account achievements represent user status on the platform. Its designed in a way that promotes respect for users who contributed a lot and at the same time represents trust that comes from those users. Unlocking higher achievements will for example lead to features like getting free credit card issued by FTR that enables users to pay with their tokens.
Do you mean that the participants with such accounts will have more confidence tourists who will view their video reviews or is it about increasing competitive winnings? Do such participants have a monetary advantage?
Activity: 308
Is it possible to view  White paper in other languages? Were those who in the campaign of generosity already made various language translations where i can see this information? How many tokens will be allocated for such a bounty campaign?

Here is the list of Bitcointalk announcement thread translations we received so far:
Russian: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfutourist-2773528
Turkish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-nteraktif-futourst-kapandi-2798626
Filipino: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phbountyfutouristtravel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2814961
Arabic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2822014
Dutch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/premie-futourist-platform-met-reisreviews-waar-wordt-betaald-voor-uw-content-2807913

Thank  for providing detailed information.
What should be done by tourist object that want to add themselves to the Futourist application database without providing video reviews? Can you do this without participating in the contest?
Activity: 308

Oh well it will be very cool. I think this will contribute to everyone's desire to contribute to the development of the platform and try to make the content more quality.
Activity: 434

And how I can upgrade my account? Only by use features of a platform during some time or a some times or I should do something like spend tokens on a platform?
Activity: 172

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hi admins or anyone!
what phase futourist of the roadmap are you now?
and do you have any working application, maybe on android already?

Futourist is about upgrading existing platform called OpenHours - that is available in 20+ countries and it does have working application.

You can read more about our partnership and how we plan to make things happen here: https://medium.com/futourist/starting-with-over-a-1-million-monthly-users-77c6a17623d1

Beside that information, our dev team is developing and working on first phase of the transition/partnership so new features will be rolled out pretty fast.
Activity: 55
Hi admins or anyone!
what phase futourist of the roadmap are you now?
and do you have any working application, maybe on android already?
Hi guys. Perhaps I missed something but is there any agreement with the stock exchanges? On which exchanges a token will be added. This is still very important for the formation of the further price of the token.

We have contacted several Exchanges in past few months. Real negotiation with big exchanges can start after the crowdsale. This means, Exchange partnerships are still "To be Announced". We do have 2 brand new partnerships we will announce in next few days.
Activity: 280
Futourist will offer 35% of tokens in the FTR token crowdsale, starting February 20th 2018. The funds raised will be spent on future platform development, business operations, marketing and PR, legal, team and other expenses. Goal here is to get funds to develop and maintain the platform.

Community
400,000,000 FTR tokens
Through the scaling period of Futourist (expected to start early 2019), we'll use the Community token pool for rewarding content creators with FTR tokens as well as getting initial businesses on board. The goals here are user acquisition, boosting user retention and spreading awareness. A small part of this pool (1%) will be spent for Crowdsale Awareness Competitions.

Community will built a new TripAdvisor

Cool Cool Cool

That's the right decision. Since it is necessary to create such communities where people within the network will themselves regulate what quality content they want to see and payment tokens in this case will have to help.
Activity: 434
Very good campaign of generosity. I think it will help many people learn about such an application and will show the need for its existence. I will definitely follow the news of this ICO.
Please specify how you estimate the quality of posts?
Usually the length of messages and the language on which they are written are taken into account. And in fact that's all. But selectively the quality of messages will also be checked. They must carry meaning
What about duratating, what limits should be? I mean of course if video is about 30 minutes it's a much, but five, or ten minutes or maybe something else. And what about quality restrictments? I mean if video have less than 240 or even 360 resolution it just shouldn't load. And what about size restrictments?
Activity: 126
Hi guys. Perhaps I missed something but is there any agreement with the stock exchanges? On which exchanges a token will be added. This is still very important for the formation of the further price of the token.
Activity: 364
Excellent! Such news positively affects the future recognition and popularity of the project. I think you need more articles and speeches at conferences, it will be cool.
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
Futourist will offer 35% of tokens in the FTR token crowdsale, starting February 20th 2018. The funds raised will be spent on future platform development, business operations, marketing and PR, legal, team and other expenses. Goal here is to get funds to develop and maintain the platform.

Community
400,000,000 FTR tokens
Through the scaling period of Futourist (expected to start early 2019), we'll use the Community token pool for rewarding content creators with FTR tokens as well as getting initial businesses on board. The goals here are user acquisition, boosting user retention and spreading awareness. A small part of this pool (1%) will be spent for Crowdsale Awareness Competitions.

Community will built a new TripAdvisor

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 23
I'm glad that thanks to this system, people will be able to return some money from their travels and at the same time be useful to other people who are going on a trip and want to clarify everything for themselves.
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
Who should participate in Futourist ICO?

FUTOURIST
You live for travelling and writing reviews.

FUTOURIST CURATOR
You like to read reviews and upvote them.

INFLUENCER
You have strong social reach and want to help us spread quality content.

BUSINESS & SERVICE
You want to spread awareness about your brand or service.

Starting with 1 million users
Unlike many other blockchain startups, we have a solid starting point with an existing and working platform with more than 1 million monthly

+ awesome Advisors

https://futourist.io/

check it out

don't miss a chance to get a bonus for first investors
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
What is Futourist?
Futourist is the first block-chain based review platform that rewards you for your content. You create reviews, share and get paid.

Reviews are one of the most trustworthy and helpful information, found on the internet. They shape how we see things on daily basis, and most importantly - they are directly correlated with business revenue. So if you help others, if you recommend them to certain service, we believe you should get rewarded!

What is Futourist infographics What is Futourist infographics
“The revenue of the content industry is expected to be worth more than US $313 billion by the year 2019!”

https://futourist.io/
Activity: 448
Pages:
Jump to: