Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 19. (Read 16035 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Legendary ICO

https://futourist.io/compete

share and start community marketing
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Very good campaign of generosity. I think it will help many people learn about such an application and will show the need for its existence. I will definitely follow the news of this ICO.
Please specify how you estimate the quality of posts?
Usually the length of messages and the language on which they are written are taken into account. And in fact that's all. But selectively the quality of messages will also be checked. They must carry meaning
Activity: 164
I liked this article. It is important that many people can learn about the launch of such a proposal and will want to participate in the investment. This is a positive advertising move and enhances the image of ICO as a whole.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Very good campaign of generosity. I think it will help many people learn about such an application and will show the need for its existence. I will definitely follow the news of this ICO.
Please specify how you estimate the quality of posts?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Is it possible to view  White paper in other languages? Were those who in the campaign of generosity already made various language translations where i can see this information? How many tokens will be allocated for such a bounty campaign?

Here is the list of Bitcointalk announcement thread translations we received so far:
Russian: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfutourist-2773528
Turkish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-nteraktif-futourst-kapandi-2798626
Filipino: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phbountyfutouristtravel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2814961
Arabic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2822014
Dutch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/premie-futourist-platform-met-reisreviews-waar-wordt-betaald-voor-uw-content-2807913

As it seems to me, from the beginning of competitions will be a lot of confusion. Still, I see the sense of having a choice of a category in which you can clearly determine which video-review I am interested in. I don't mean a competitive vote. I want to understand what a video-review should look like in terms of the amount of time and the nature of the information it describes.

Imagine Video reviews similar to Instagram stories. Short videos showing ambient of a bar, certain food or drink and few comments. If a picture says 1000 words, video says it all.

Competitions at the beginning will start really small scale at first. Since the initial momentum of the platform revolves around giving out Community FTR tokens, this will enable us to start with smaller competitions with narrow scope, and learn from them, leading us to larger global competitions without any confusion for users.
Activity: 308
Is it possible to view  White paper in other languages? Were those who in the campaign of generosity already made various language translations where i can see this information? How many tokens will be allocated for such a bounty campaign?
Tell me more about what services I can pay tokens? Can I buy food or drinks and pay for it with tokens? Or will I be able to pay only for the content that other tourists provide?

You will be able to pay for variety of services - including food and drinks yes! It gets better then this though... On one side we will have users who earn tokens and on the other side we will enable businesses to use Futourist and create "offers". Offers work like time limited discount for certain service/food/drink. This will enable users to open our app and locate "offers" around them and spend tokens to pay for that.
Activity: 164
As it seems to me, from the beginning of competitions will be a lot of confusion. Still, I see the sense of having a choice of a category in which you can clearly determine which video-review I am interested in. I don't mean a competitive vote. I want to understand what a video-review should look like in terms of the amount of time and the nature of the information it describes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Interesting ICO

Deff. i will participate in media coverage

https://futourist.io/compete
Activity: 434
Tell me more about what services I can pay tokens? Can I buy food or drinks and pay for it with tokens? Or will I be able to pay only for the content that other tourists provide?
Reviews you can watch free for charge, you will pay tokens for personal chat with tourist that will tell you a details that you want to know. What about food, business that taking participate in the system can create different offers for clients of Futourist that you can buy by tokens.
Activity: 14
Activity: 266
Good articles. I liked it, I was pleased. I think this project really is worth attention and it will allow to change the world of reviews for the better.
Openhouse works on google maps, Futourist also will ? You have deal with google you decided that this map is best, why? I'm not trying to say that it's wrong or right, only want to know if exist the reason?
As far as I understand, the author of the content will be awarded to users who will have to buy these tokens on the exchange? If I do not know how successful it will be.
For your reviews you'll get rewards from a platform, not from a users. You can get rewards from a users when you answering them personally. Platform will get tokens for rewards from business that spent it for a promotion. You also can spend it to buy food\drinks.
Activity: 126
As far as I understand, the author of the content will be awarded to users who will have to buy these tokens on the exchange? If I do not know how successful it will be.
Well, not exactly. You can get tokens for your work on the platform and then pay for the services of another author or for other services. This will be the exchange of tokens within the platform.
Activity: 364
Activity: 23
A good project I think this can really change the sphere of tourism and the feedback system. I will wait for the launch of the alpha version and see how it goes further.
Will there be any premium features or premium accounts that will lead to additional opportunities. I think that's the administration's answer.
What specific functions do you have in mind. I do not really understand what advantages this can give, but in any case the idea is interesting.
It's really interesting, I can't imagine what it can be, what additional functions, like chat? I think it must be enabled for everyone. Maybe their vote will be stronger than normal users.
Pages:
Jump to: