Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 21. (Read 16035 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
When can I see how the office works? This is still very important information for future investors. This will help to make a decision.

What exactly do you have in mind ? We are preparing Live Q&A with our team members this week, so we will be collecting questions on all our channels. Feel free to post all questions for Live Q&A with this template:

Live Q&A:
Question.....

After registration of participants in the contest how much time is allotted for get acquainted with this work? What is the time to hold the contest and vote counting? Is there a limit for this process due to the number of contestants?

Different contests will have different time periods. It will depend on the subject, initial funding and other parameters. Lets say we run competition "Top 15 burger places in London" - this competition will mostly be about reviewing and voting, so it can be shorter. On the other hand competition in lines of "3 day guide to London" where users have to write longer guides, might need more time in order to generate enough guides and vote between them.

Please tell us how integration with the Openhours platform will take place. If a country that is not already on the main platform will be to participate in the contest? To which object in this case, is the video-review binding before the video is recorded in Futourist?

We have a blog post that covers pretty much whole partnership with OpenHours:

https://medium.com/futourist/starting-with-over-a-1-million-monthly-users-77c6a17623d1
Activity: 392
After registration of participants in the contest how much time is allotted for get acquainted with this work? What is the time to hold the contest and vote counting? Is there a limit for this process due to the number of contestants?
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Please tell us how integration with the Openhours platform will take place. If a country that is not already on the main platform will be to participate in the contest? To which object in this case, is the video-review binding before the video is recorded in Futourist?
This is an interesting question, I think everything will depend on the countries in which the Futourist service is going to work. Perhaps the list of countries will simply coincide and will not differ
I think there should be an automatic addition of the country in the application Futourist, but after passing the contest. After all, integration with the main platform can not depend only on the participation in the competition.For this purpose there should be a reason - completion of competition.
Activity: 280
please tell us how the platform will make money? This will be a commission from payments or the sale of premium features or something else
I do not quite understand how this will work either, but the developers announced that they will have several sources of income, including from the business.
Activity: 322
please tell us how the platform will make money? This will be a commission from payments or the sale of premium features or something else
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the service really has the right to occupy a large percentage of this market, especially in conjunction with the already internationally recognized platform, which will give a good base for the start.
Activity: 68
This is an interesting question, I think everything will depend on the countries in which the Futourist service is going to work. Perhaps the list of countries will simply coincide and will not differ
Activity: 139
When can I see how the office works? This is still very important information for future investors. This will help to make a decision.
Activity: 448
Activity: 294
The project looks terrific! Somewhere saw information that you already have a working prototype, when will it work?

I have not heard about the working prototype, I know that they will have a platform of a million people. I think it will be good to influence the start and the price of the tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
The project looks terrific! Somewhere saw information that you already have a working prototype, when will it work?
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Good idea,big team and good bounty. I will follow your activities.Good luck and have a good project phases.
I think this project should change the world of reviews for the better. And thanks to the technology of decentralization, we will be able to get really honest and high-quality feedback.
Activity: 392
Good idea,big team and good bounty. I will follow your activities.Good luck and have a good project phases.
Activity: 182
I see this project very relevant at this time. No journey takes place without video footage. Will there be a separate competition for vehicles or the  video be composed of all the stages of the journey?
Community manager wrote that It will be short reviews just like stories in instagram, video from a car isn't interesting to see, I can watch the road on GMaps.
Well, it's great that it's informative and useful for people. Will these be just video reviews? articles and blogs will not be?
I don't know about the presence of blogs. Representatives of Futourist talked about the possibility to communicate personally with the owners of these video reviews, ask them questions about the quality of service and details that may be of interest to you.
Yes it is excellent that there will be an opportunity personally to communicate with tourists and learn the questions that interest you.
Activity: 83
I see this project very relevant at this time. No journey takes place without video footage. Will there be a separate competition for vehicles or the  video be composed of all the stages of the journey?
Community manager wrote that It will be short reviews just like stories in instagram, video from a car isn't interesting to see, I can watch the road on GMaps.
I was specifically interested in the contest of video reviews about moving during tourist travels, not a map. If the tourist point is in Iceland, and the path to it goes from my place of residence through several airports and trains. My video-review will be about how I got there. Will you be interested?
Activity: 308
Well, it's great that it's informative and useful for people. Will these be just video reviews? articles and blogs will not be?
I don't know about the presence of blogs. Representatives of Futourist talked about the possibility to communicate personally with the owners of these video reviews, ask them questions about the quality of service and details that may be of interest to you.
Activity: 308
It's good that the project will have a user base, I think after the start it will strongly affect the price of the token plus to this platform will begin active work.
How does this compete with Steemit?

Different nieche, different business model - source of revenue.
Pages:
Jump to: