Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 24. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I like the fact that society can make a choice of quality content. But I think it will be right to involve in the application moderators who will track acceptable videos. I read that in the United States there is a special service that deals with the removal of content that contains obscene videos. This is handled by specially hired people who are very much.

And who in this case will determine the quality of the content of one particular person? It will be like that not democratic. I think we need to move away from such principles. The community must determine this. Any content that does not violate the law should be popular
Then I absolutely agree with you. We are striving for democracy, so let the community itself determine the quality of reviews only need to create the correct algorithm...
Activity: 280
I like the fact that society can make a choice of quality content. But I think it will be right to involve in the application moderators who will track acceptable videos. I read that in the United States there is a special service that deals with the removal of content that contains obscene videos. This is handled by specially hired people who are very much.

And who in this case will determine the quality of the content of one particular person? It will be like that not democratic. I think we need to move away from such principles. The community must determine this. Any content that does not violate the law should be popular
Activity: 126
When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I would like to add this function. For example, one user places a task on the map (to make an overview of the Eiffel Tower) and a reward for this 50 coins and other users can try their hand and receive a reward.
It sounds ideal, when you going to holidays you choosing places that you want to visit, so now you can get back some money during your relaxing. But who will decide which review is better if you place an order to review... it shouldn't be a community because you paying.
will you hold competitions in order to motivate the community? such as a contest for subscribing to a group or something else. I would gladly take part.

It was just perfect. I would like to become part of the community to fulfill the conditions and get my tokens. I think it will be cool. In any case, the concept of the program is very good.
I also like it, but if we will be honest, many and many that spiking here (including me) want only buy some tokens and sell it with benefit, i'm sure. Of course original idea should attract many tourists.
Activity: 364
will you hold competitions in order to motivate the community? such as a contest for subscribing to a group or something else. I would gladly take part.

It was just perfect. I would like to become part of the community to fulfill the conditions and get my tokens. I think it will be cool. In any case, the concept of the program is very good.
Activity: 23
Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Community should filter reviews themselves. I mean that users will decide which review is better by upvotes. If something horrible like sadism or even more... advertising you should make a complain and then admins ban it.
It shouldn't be like that. After all, this content will see different categories of tourists. The video that is inferior to the principles of morality should not be allowed to be reviewed. To do this, the first stage will involve administrators. And it will be right.
So you believe that platform will fall? I mean if you believe that admins physically can watch all reviews that you place then you believe that here will be very small amount of reviews. What you say could be right, but can't be real.
Activity: 179
If in reviews there will be some unacceptable content. Will they somehow be moderated.
I believe that application developers should clearly indicate which parameters should have video in order to participate in the contest. These characteristics should include technical parameters and moral and ethical principles.
Activity: 448
Will the participants who provide the video review at the competition be able to vote against their competitors? How will your application suppress such influence on truthfulness of voting? Does the video have a binding to the participant's data?
Activity: 322
I would like to add this function. For example, one user places a task on the map (to make an overview of the Eiffel Tower) and a reward for this 50 coins and other users can try their hand and receive a reward.
Oh that's just a wonderful idea. I think developers should listen to this and implement such a function. It would be really cool.
Activity: 28
Activity: 68
If in reviews there will be some unacceptable content. Will they somehow be moderated.
Activity: 139
Are people allowed to submit reviews pseudonymously or do they have to prove their identity? I would love to a system where the most value is accredited to video-based reviews.
And how do you people will verify their accounts. And how much people want to show their personality. It will be strange. But in any case, the fraud should be absent.
Activity: 140
Whether age restrictions will be introduced to view content. Since many tourists like to spread frank content. Or content with obscene language.
I think on the platform there should be moderators who will filter the content. Or there will be a vote to delete the content. I think this should work like that.
Exactly. But at what stage should the voting take place to select a video review?
 I am also interested in: will there be a limited number of video reviews about one tourist point and time of voting?
Activity: 308
If one tourist wants to make a lot of video reviews and he will succeed, will his competition award be higher than the rest? Do you plan to sign agreements with participants for special video reviews?
What other special reviews and what kind of agreements I have not heard about this. I would like to understand how this will work and what does it mean "special reviews?"
I wanted to ask if business participants would be interested in hiring a person to shoot a video review of their point of sale in a tourism structure. And to make such a proposal within the Futourist annex. This should be similar to finding places that need video-reviews.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Are people allowed to submit reviews pseudonymously or do they have to prove their identity? I would love to a system where the most value is accredited to video-based reviews.
Activity: 294
Do you plan to release tokens in the future? Or their number will be fixed. This is important to know because this will largely depend on the price.
Pages:
Jump to: