Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 28. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Really good project that will really help people. I think this will be a great success.
I also think so, especially if I conduct a good advertising campaign, so that the project becomes recognizable all over the world. But of course it's good that the project will not start from scratch and he will already have a base of 1 million people
Base from where? From OpenHouse? It's really good, it means that they already have an experience. But i really don't understand what is blockchain implementation in this case, such platform can work without it i think, but maybe i don't understand something.

We are promoting new paradigm of rewarding users for their contribution. We are not rewarding just best reviews but all reviews in a single competition - Long Tail. When building a platform that distributes value amongst its users you need 100% transparency and you need tokens that have certain utility. This is why we are using blockchain. Also we have a special proof of stake system in mind that will reduce fake reviews to a minimum.
In this case it really seems good. When something linked with a money people wants maximum security, even if it isn't needed and you can give it to your users. I heard that some projects burn some part of tokens to increase price of token, you planning do something like that?
Activity: 172
Do the developers plan to participate in any conferences? It could well raise the image of the company.

We have been to several conferences in past six months:

New York & San Francisco:

https://medium.com/futourist/blockchain-from-east-to-the-west-coast-of-the-united-states-65570573d073

Berlin:
https://medium.com/futourist/disrupting-berlin-c8432b2a719c

Mexico (Devcon3):
https://medium.com/futourist/devcon3-recap-ecf0933437a1

Amsterdam

We really worked hard in past 6 months. Our primary objective on conferences was to get feedback from investors and other devs. With that feedback we molded new version of whitepaper and released it.

Will there be any technical requirements for video reviews. Maybe there are some instructions or descriptions of which videos can get more awards.

Initially video reviews will be similar to IG stories.
Really good project that will really help people. I think this will be a great success.
I also think so, especially if I conduct a good advertising campaign, so that the project becomes recognizable all over the world. But of course it's good that the project will not start from scratch and he will already have a base of 1 million people
Base from where? From OpenHouse? It's really good, it means that they already have an experience. But i really don't understand what is blockchain implementation in this case, such platform can work without it i think, but maybe i don't understand something.

We are promoting new paradigm of rewarding users for their contribution. We are not rewarding just best reviews but all reviews in a single competition - Long Tail. When building a platform that distributes value amongst its users you need 100% transparency and you need tokens that have certain utility. This is why we are using blockchain. Also we have a special proof of stake system in mind that will reduce fake reviews to a minimum.
A good platform and a high-quality application can give a terrific result. I support this endeavor. I have not found any information on how many tokens will be allocated for your generosity program.

45% tokens are allocated for Community. These tokens will be used to pay for all initial reviews platform needs to kickoff.
This is a very good stimulus taken to participate in your campaign. But specifically do you have a percentage of this amount for members who will support your campaign on Twitter or Facebook? Can it be 45%?

We have an active bounty program running as we speak. For this purpose we have allocated 5,000,000 FTR tokens (0.5% total token supply) to be delivered to all eligible competitors soon after the Competitions end. For our Blog/Post bounty we already rewarded 240.000 FTR.
Joining our Telegram brings you 300FTR, writing review about Futourist brings you 2000 FTR, 6000 FTR, or 25.000 FTR (staff pick).

For details click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-futourist-travel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2759809

A fairly generous bonus program, I'm happy to participate, especially since tokens have a great perspective. But in the future I plan to buy tokens for myself. I will follow the news of the company! Good luck to you!

Thank you for your kind words.
I can allow other users asking me about some place where I was, I can forbid, but can I allow ask me only some amount of people?
Did not you understand this something like a closed consultation for individual people? For example, you do not want people from Kazakhstan to have the opportunity to ask you questions?
I meant amount of people at the same time. But now i understand that my answers it's my money so i will answer to them all. But i really don't want speak with Kazakhstan citizens... but it's other story.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 364
Will there be any technical requirements for video reviews. Maybe there are some instructions or descriptions of which videos can get more awards.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
" ..part of the funds from the crowdsale will be continuously distributed back to our community with a goal of awareness spreading.."
Now, can you imagine what part of the funds will be allocated for this?
An interesting question tell us in more detail how this will work and which part of the funds will be redistributed I would like to know.
Activity: 336
What are the advantages for the holders of the tokens. I want to understand the ways of income for myself. If I buy tokens, I can sell them on the exchange and that's it. More I can not earn in any way?
Activity: 14
Do the developers plan to participate in any conferences? It could well raise the image of the company.
Yes, I would also gladly saw even a video broadcast that would be very informative and informative for me. So we are waiting for announcements
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
Hello, how are you going to deal with low-quality or fraudulent reviews? Perhaps individuals will leave either unrealistic reviews, or pre-paid by some organization for commercial purposes. This can be. How do you plan to fight this?  Roll Eyes

Good question. I think this will be decided by the system of ratings and ratings from other users. For example, how does it work on YouTube?
Activity: 308
" ..part of the funds from the crowdsale will be continuously distributed back to our community with a goal of awareness spreading.."
Now, can you imagine what part of the funds will be allocated for this?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello, how are you going to deal with low-quality or fraudulent reviews? Perhaps individuals will leave either unrealistic reviews, or pre-paid by some organization for commercial purposes. This can be. How do you plan to fight this?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 183
How do you think which region is most suitable for this site. Ie, will there be any restrictions? Or everything will be determined only by popularity in the community?
How else? Tourists choose the place themselves for video review. I think it is necessary to establish restrictions on the places where the fighting takes place, or for any ethical reasons it is not acceptable to visit. But it's all going to pass through the hands of the administrators.
Activity: 28
How do you think which region is most suitable for this site. Ie, will there be any restrictions? Or everything will be determined only by popularity in the community?
Which restrictions? Of course, platform should to work with regions that interesting for potential tourists. But you can participate in ICO not from all regions, it linked to local laws.
This is itself. Citizens of China and the United States are usually not allowed to participate in sales of tokens. But in any case, the work of the service itself is not prohibited on these sites, so you can invest in a project I think soon it will work all over the world.
Such citizens may not participate in the purchase of tokens on ICO. Are they allowed to use the app with all of its features? How will they be able to use a service such as the Futourist card? In fact, not only token owners can use these properties.
With the application of the application of problems, there should not be any countries in which this is not prohibited by law. It was about the participation in the ICO
Activity: 448
Which restrictions? Of course, platform should to work with regions that interesting for potential tourists. But you can participate in ICO not from all regions, it linked to local laws.
This is itself. Citizens of China and the United States are usually not allowed to participate in sales of tokens. But in any case, the work of the service itself is not prohibited on these sites, so you can invest in a project I think soon it will work all over the world.
Such citizens may not participate in the purchase of tokens on ICO. Are they allowed to use the app with all of its features? How will they be able to use a service such as the Futourist card? In fact, not only token owners can use these properties.
Activity: 68
I can allow other users asking me about some place where I was, I can forbid, but can I allow ask me only some amount of people?
Did not you understand this something like a closed consultation for individual people? For example, you do not want people from Kazakhstan to have the opportunity to ask you questions?
The colleague meant number of persons whom he physically can answer today. To the rest of it just did not bother. But your idea is also good.
Pages:
Jump to: