Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 27. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Can we see in the future another competition to earn FTR tokens  ?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I realized that the hard-cap is raised to 5 600 000 € due to reduction of bonus sales? Good news for developers-the demand for their tokens is growing every day. Say, the start date of sales will change only once?

Start dates are now set in stone.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
I realized that the hard-cap is raised to 5 600 000 € due to reduction of bonus sales? Good news for developers-the demand for their tokens is growing every day. Say, the start date of sales will change only once?
Activity: 392
Hi dear supporters!

We have modified our crowdsale model a bit. We are glad to announce two pre-sale phases! The initial post in this thread (Futourist announcement) has been edited accordingly. Please read all about the crowdsale changes in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/futourist/latest-rules-for-the-futourist-token-sale-e4d332fb355e

Many thanks to the team Futourist that now it focuses on small investors. This will help us get a discount of 8%. I had no doubt that this project is very concerned about the availability of this application.
Hi dear supporters!

We have modified our crowdsale model a bit. We are glad to announce two pre-sale phases! The initial post in this thread (Futourist announcement) has been edited accordingly. Please read all about the crowdsale changes in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/futourist/latest-rules-for-the-futourist-token-sale-e4d332fb355e

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How will the distribution of Futourist personal cards occur? Their production will be made with the help of a plastic card or it can be done with a key that is tied to the profile of the participant without using the card itself?

We have a special partner in mind who is working on new payment card of the future. Tho we cannot discuss the details yet - we are hoping to be able to implement his solution to Futourist. In case this takes too long, we will implement one of the existing blockchain card solutions.

I would like to see this. I think it will be cool. If it can convert fiat funds it will be just super. I will wait for news from you.
it seems that is a good project but after claiming the token where do we exchange it?
Exchange deals will be announced on our Telegram channel, mailing list and all other community channels. Bitcointalk included.
How will the distribution of Futourist personal cards occur? Their production will be made with the help of a plastic card or it can be done with a key that is tied to the profile of the participant without using the card itself?

We have a special partner in mind who is working on new payment card of the future. Tho we cannot discuss the details yet - we are hoping to be able to implement his solution to Futourist. In case this takes too long, we will implement one of the existing blockchain card solutions.
Oh, it's really cool, but a pity that we can't to know more( Before your message i did think that we should use ETH compatable wallet to cooperate with Fotourist.
Activity: 12
it seems that is a good project but after claiming the token where do we exchange it?

Is it possible to create a community on the platform. For example, lovers of monasteries or fortresses. What would there be people interested exclusively in this topic. I think it would be useful.
Yes I would like to have such an opportunity. I have heard of the possibility of communicating with each other personally and asking questions about the specific location of the video review creator. Can this  included in the functions of this section?
I don't know... in my opinion it should be like a forum, you should be able to communicate in open style, free. Speak about places where you was, or want to visit, maybe someone can advise you to visit place where he was. After it you will chat about which place is better. Maybe third person say something to you.
Activity: 336
Do the developers plan to participate in any conferences? It could well raise the image of the company.

We have been to several conferences in past six months:

New York & San Francisco:

https://medium.com/futourist/blockchain-from-east-to-the-west-coast-of-the-united-states-65570573d073

Berlin:
https://medium.com/futourist/disrupting-berlin-c8432b2a719c

Mexico (Devcon3):
https://medium.com/futourist/devcon3-recap-ecf0933437a1

Amsterdam

We really worked hard in past 6 months. Our primary objective on conferences was to get feedback from investors and other devs. With that feedback we molded new version of whitepaper and released it.

It's just wonderful. Such events promote the product in the community at great speed. In addition, this is a good chance to communicate with developers and find large investors.
Activity: 170
Is it possible to create a community on the platform. For example, lovers of monasteries or fortresses. What would there be people interested exclusively in this topic. I think it would be useful.
Yes I would like to have such an opportunity. I have heard of the possibility of communicating with each other personally and asking questions about the specific location of the video review creator. Can this  included in the functions of this section?
Activity: 14
A good platform and a high-quality application can give a terrific result. I support this endeavor. I have not found any information on how many tokens will be allocated for your generosity program.

45% tokens are allocated for Community. These tokens will be used to pay for all initial reviews platform needs to kickoff.
This is a very good stimulus taken to participate in your campaign. But specifically do you have a percentage of this amount for members who will support your campaign on Twitter or Facebook? Can it be 45%?

We have an active bounty program running as we speak. For this purpose we have allocated 5,000,000 FTR tokens (0.5% total token supply) to be delivered to all eligible competitors soon after the Competitions end. For our Blog/Post bounty we already rewarded 240.000 FTR.
Joining our Telegram brings you 300FTR, writing review about Futourist brings you 2000 FTR, 6000 FTR, or 25.000 FTR (staff pick).

For details click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-futourist-travel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2759809
You have been given this information on the site:
A small part of this pool (1%) will be spent for Crowdsale Awareness Competitions .
Not everyone was able to understand it correctly. Now I see that the generosity is allocated 0.5%.

This doesnt have to do much about generosity - it is connected to our updated prediction on how many people will compete. If one of the bounties gets empty really quickly we will increase the share above 0.5%. We think this is good token management, not skimping on community rewards. All remaining tokens from bounty are transferred to community pool anyway.
Good question clients for PC it's ... good for a reputation, but isn't needed indeed. You can use web browser while you using PC, but for a mobile devices, app is really needed.
Activity: 36
interesting, the idea behind this platform is unique
Activity: 266
Tell me whether the client program for Windows and Linux will be written, which would make access to the network convenient and reliable? Or will it all work mostly on mobile devices? As an instagram for example.
Activity: 136
A good platform and a high-quality application can give a terrific result. I support this endeavor. I have not found any information on how many tokens will be allocated for your generosity program.

45% tokens are allocated for Community. These tokens will be used to pay for all initial reviews platform needs to kickoff.
This is a very good stimulus taken to participate in your campaign. But specifically do you have a percentage of this amount for members who will support your campaign on Twitter or Facebook? Can it be 45%?

We have an active bounty program running as we speak. For this purpose we have allocated 5,000,000 FTR tokens (0.5% total token supply) to be delivered to all eligible competitors soon after the Competitions end. For our Blog/Post bounty we already rewarded 240.000 FTR.
Joining our Telegram brings you 300FTR, writing review about Futourist brings you 2000 FTR, 6000 FTR, or 25.000 FTR (staff pick).

For details click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-futourist-travel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2759809
You have been given this information on the site:
A small part of this pool (1%) will be spent for Crowdsale Awareness Competitions .
Not everyone was able to understand it correctly. Now I see that the generosity is allocated 0.5%.
Pages:
Jump to: