Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 26. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Activity: 182
It's very good that the platform will not start from scratch but with a million users. I think this will greatly affect the price of the token after entering the exchange.
I think the price will be reflected after the system is launched. But in general, you are right. It is very positive for a product to start with such a base
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
It's very good that the platform will not start from scratch but with a million users. I think this will greatly affect the price of the token after entering the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Will there be closed testing for investors? It would be correct for the token owners to be the first to see the platform from the inside
This is an interesting question. We'll wait for the administrator to respond. I also would like to really see how this will all work
Activity: 252
Will there be closed testing for investors? It would be correct for the token owners to be the first to see the platform from the inside
Activity: 28
Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Activity: 68
Futourist will have success with business representatives. They are interested in it first of all. Travel agencies did not announce the desire to cooperate with your application (for example, in the validation of video clips)?
I think for business the best way to advertise your institution on the site is simply to provide a quality service. Then people who produce content will do positive video reviews.

But travel agencies that offer travelers different tours could participate in the validation of the video, while getting good advertising and help create interesting roads on the map. Is this option possible?
Of course you need to create conditions for cooperation. I think it will be beneficial for everyone. It would be good to build a network where you can pay tokens for different types of services.

Yes that would be great. I think users should be able to pay tokens for food and drinks, perhaps even for hotel services.
Activity: 139
Futourist will have success with business representatives. They are interested in it first of all. Travel agencies did not announce the desire to cooperate with your application (for example, in the validation of video clips)?
I think for business the best way to advertise your institution on the site is simply to provide a quality service. Then people who produce content will do positive video reviews.

But travel agencies that offer travelers different tours could participate in the validation of the video, while getting good advertising and help create interesting roads on the map. Is this option possible?
Of course you need to create conditions for cooperation. I think it will be beneficial for everyone. It would be good to build a network where you can pay tokens for different types of services.
Activity: 136

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
please explain what you have with the site, or maybe it's closed, for opening in Russia. It happens, according to Tony Shay's book, reaching happiness. I heard that they closed their website for access to Russia, to avoid fraud, they do not need customers. apparently there were many complaints.
Activity: 294
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
A good project. I think now future tourists will finally be able to receive reliable information about the resorts.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Today drew attention to the project Futourist. The idea of rewarding for quality reviews of travel tokens is simply excellent! If only the reviews were real, real and not fraud for the sake of getting tokens. There are not so many sites that you can trust when there is someone writing reviews. I will follow the project as it is in its way the first on the technology of blockchain! Cool
Yes, I also hope that on the platform will be only honest feedback. So it will help the platform to win world recognition and rating.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Today drew attention to the project Futourist. The idea of rewarding for quality reviews of travel tokens is simply excellent! If only the reviews were real, real and not fraud for the sake of getting tokens. There are not so many sites that you can trust when there is someone writing reviews. I will follow the project as it is in its way the first on the technology of blockchain! Cool
Activity: 280
Perhaps there will be premium users who often travel or community. Then it would be possible to sell paid subscriptions for a month or a year, to such communities.
Activity: 434
I'm wondering if the platform will have a lot of reviews of one place. The whole map will be filled with markers and it will not look very nice. How are you going to solve this issue. Will there be filters for review languages for example?
Of course I also see the need for filters, otherwise working with the application will be  not convenient. How else? The entire list of video-reviews cannot be issued at once. The interface itself is not clear to me yet.
Activity: 126
I'm wondering if the platform will have a lot of reviews of one place. The whole map will be filled with markers and it will not look very nice. How are you going to solve this issue. Will there be filters for review languages for example?
Activity: 364
Can we see in the future another competition to earn FTR tokens  ?
I do not really understand what kind of competition you mean? Airdrop or bounty program? Explain for more details.
Pages:
Jump to: