Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 29. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I can allow other users asking me about some place where I was, I can forbid, but can I allow ask me only some amount of people?
Did not you understand this something like a closed consultation for individual people? For example, you do not want people from Kazakhstan to have the opportunity to ask you questions?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I can allow other users asking me about some place where I was, I can forbid, but can I allow ask me only some amount of people?
Activity: 294
Are you planning to redeem your tokens from the market after making a profit? I've heard that many companies do this, it has a positive effect on the growth of the price of the token plus to this, developers get more rights in the company.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Thanks to Futourist in the tourist market we will expect a good rise. You can relax and get extra profit for it. Many people now just shoot videos about their vacation. Now this will be a benefit.

yes it's really a good idea that will serve globalization and help many people choose for themselves a quality route for travel
Activity: 224
A good platform and a high-quality application can give a terrific result. I support this endeavor. I have not found any information on how many tokens will be allocated for your generosity program.

45% tokens are allocated for Community. These tokens will be used to pay for all initial reviews platform needs to kickoff.
This is a very good stimulus taken to participate in your campaign. But specifically do you have a percentage of this amount for members who will support your campaign on Twitter or Facebook? Can it be 45%?

We have an active bounty program running as we speak. For this purpose we have allocated 5,000,000 FTR tokens (0.5% total token supply) to be delivered to all eligible competitors soon after the Competitions end. For our Blog/Post bounty we already rewarded 240.000 FTR.
Joining our Telegram brings you 300FTR, writing review about Futourist brings you 2000 FTR, 6000 FTR, or 25.000 FTR (staff pick).

For details click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-futourist-travel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2759809

A fairly generous bonus program, I'm happy to participate, especially since tokens have a great perspective. But in the future I plan to buy tokens for myself. I will follow the news of the company! Good luck to you!

Activity: 172
A good platform and a high-quality application can give a terrific result. I support this endeavor. I have not found any information on how many tokens will be allocated for your generosity program.

45% tokens are allocated for Community. These tokens will be used to pay for all initial reviews platform needs to kickoff.
This is a very good stimulus taken to participate in your campaign. But specifically do you have a percentage of this amount for members who will support your campaign on Twitter or Facebook? Can it be 45%?

We have an active bounty program running as we speak. For this purpose we have allocated 5,000,000 FTR tokens (0.5% total token supply) to be delivered to all eligible competitors soon after the Competitions end. For our Blog/Post bounty we already rewarded 240.000 FTR.
Joining our Telegram brings you 300FTR, writing review about Futourist brings you 2000 FTR, 6000 FTR, or 25.000 FTR (staff pick).

For details click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-futourist-travel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2759809
Activity: 141
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Thanks to Futourist in the tourist market we will expect a good rise. You can relax and get extra profit for it. Many people now just shoot videos about their vacation. Now this will be a benefit.
Activity: 196
How do you think which region is most suitable for this site. Ie, will there be any restrictions? Or everything will be determined only by popularity in the community?
Which restrictions? Of course, platform should to work with regions that interesting for potential tourists. But you can participate in ICO not from all regions, it linked to local laws.
This is itself. Citizens of China and the United States are usually not allowed to participate in sales of tokens. But in any case, the work of the service itself is not prohibited on these sites, so you can invest in a project I think soon it will work all over the world.
Activity: 434
How do you think which region is most suitable for this site. Ie, will there be any restrictions? Or everything will be determined only by popularity in the community?
Which restrictions? Of course, platform should to work with regions that interesting for potential tourists. But you can participate in ICO not from all regions, it linked to local laws.
Activity: 123

Activity: 280
I think the tokens have a great future perspective, because if I understand correctly, they will allow you to pay for a lot of services, which in itself will have a good impact on growth, plus the demand will constantly grow.

About the demand, you are certainly right, but I do not yet understand what specific services I can pay tokens. Can I buy food or drinks from your partners and pay with tokens?
It is possible that it will be some promotional products. For example, there is a café that arranges a burger party, and there will be a possibility to buy a third burger with tokens that will be charged when paying from the card Futourist.
This is sure to attract attention. Are you already working with such companies who want to participate in such a project? What do you think, what kind of payment will interest tourists-for food or services related to tourism?
This in any case will be of interest to tourists as they can receive tokens for reviews about cultural places or institutions and then spend them at their own discretion. I think this will give speed to service development.
Activity: 141
Activity: 308
I think the tokens have a great future perspective, because if I understand correctly, they will allow you to pay for a lot of services, which in itself will have a good impact on growth, plus the demand will constantly grow.

About the demand, you are certainly right, but I do not yet understand what specific services I can pay tokens. Can I buy food or drinks from your partners and pay with tokens?
It is possible that it will be some promotional products. For example, there is a café that arranges a burger party, and there will be a possibility to buy a third burger with tokens that will be charged when paying from the card Futourist.
This is sure to attract attention. Are you already working with such companies who want to participate in such a project? What do you think, what kind of payment will interest tourists-for food or services related to tourism?
Activity: 183

I think this is a promising project for investors judging by the very idea and working platform of 1 million users. It is a pity that so few tokens will be on sale.

Large portion of tokens is reserved for Community - you guys.
Activity: 42
I would like to know the company already has partners amongst the institution for recreation? For example, among hotels or restaurants or travel agencies?
Activity: 294
I think this is a promising project for investors judging by the very idea and working platform of 1 million users. It is a pity that so few tokens will be on sale.

Here I agree with you but first I would like to follow the news of the project and find out whether the bounty program will take part and get tokens for free
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: