Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 36. (Read 15999 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
How much can creators of content earn? Are there any quotations or how will this be determined? I would like to understand how this will work in the future to be more successful in the system.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
In the presentation of the application, I saw that the video can be added to the review. And where it will be stored? Will it be a centralized server or some kind of well-known video hosting?
Most likely it will be more convenient to use YouTube, but in this case the service will depend on external sources. Especially because there are a lot of advertisements on YouTube now.
Activity: 88
You wrote that in addition to investments from business, the system will have other sources of income. You can tell about this in more detail. It would be informative. Are you going to take advertising from third-party advertisers?
This is an interesting question. But I think funding sources will be a bit different. It will still be institutions that will claim the attention of people or museums as an option
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Ziga Luksa told why he created Futourist

https://medium.com/futourist/11-reasons-why-its-a-good-idea-to-contribute-to-the-futourist-token-crowdsale-7efec31d7c50

10. Futourist payment card

Do you think the payment card will not be blocked by the government? The payment card will convert the crypto currency
Activity: 144
You wrote that in addition to investments from business, the system will have other sources of income. You can tell about this in more detail. It would be informative. Are you going to take advertising from third-party advertisers?
Activity: 420
In the presentation of the application, I saw that the video can be added to the review. And where it will be stored? Will it be a centralized server or some kind of well-known video hosting?
Activity: 183
I've been thinking about this project for a long time. It is important that feedback can not be faked. Have you thought about writing a user's gps location in a blockchain that leaves a comment?
Well, in this case personally, the one who writes should be anonymous, I think so or it may not be completely correct and safe
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Futourist is the first travel review platform that rewards you for your reviews with crypto tokens.
On Futourist you will be able to claim the newly introduced Futourist Tokens (FTR) in return for your reviews of travel services and places, depending on the quality of that review (community upvotes).

Will there be a certain way or condition to get a good review quality? I think with this project, there will be so many people who want to be a reviewer. Because in addition to earn FTR tokens, it's also have a lot of fun.
Activity: 210
I've been thinking about this project for a long time. It is important that feedback can not be faked. Have you thought about writing a user's gps location in a blockchain that leaves a comment?
Activity: 308
Your project Futourist ideas are really interesting. People around the world love to travel and it will be interesting to read the reviews from the future vacation spot. I like this project, and this concept should be successful. encouraging people to publish articles and comments will get huge traffic.

Yes, a system that really helps people who are going to travel. Plus, you can return some money from the trip. This is really cool.
Activity: 196
Your project Futourist ideas are really interesting. People around the world love to travel and it will be interesting to read the reviews from the future vacation spot. I like this project, and this concept should be successful. encouraging people to publish articles and comments will get huge traffic.
you paltform don't work  Undecided Undecided
What exactly do you mean, please, because there can be sanctions for unreasonable comments. The project is still under development and you can discuss technical details.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
you paltform don't work  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 308
The OpenHours platform has 1 million monthly organic users.They I think will also be active participants of Futourist. New users will be added, who want to earn money. So the demand for tokens will be high.
Activity: 251
"The market cap of travel review industry in 2015 was Worth more than $1 billion in North America alone. "
Prompt, during the ICO team Futourist will not conduct fresh market research with projections for the next two years just for themselves?
This is quite an interesting question, but I do not think it's worth spending money on it. I think we can assume that the market will grow because globalization is inevitable. Therefore, the demand for tokens will also grow.
Activity: 350
"The market cap of travel review industry in 2015 was Worth more than $1 billion in North America alone. "
Prompt, during the ICO team Futourist will not conduct fresh market research with projections for the next two years just for themselves?
Activity: 448
Will there be an application written for the windows phone. Just at the moment, many people have these phones. Do you consider it necessary to write an application for this operating system?
If you did not know then the share of this system is less than 1% and the developers stopped supporting it. On this I think it would simply not be profitable. Investors do not understand such a waste of money
Activity: 336
Will there be an application written for the windows phone. Just at the moment, many people have these phones. Do you consider it necessary to write an application for this operating system?
"Futourist card will enable users to pay with tokens anywhere, where the card is accepted, without having to convert it on exchange..." This is a great innovation. Have a balance of tokens and be able to use them as needed. Many will like it.
Especially if many interesting places are introduced into this network in which it will be possible to pay tokens. Such as restaurants cinemas, hotels and much more. It will be really cool.
Activity: 434
"Futourist card will enable users to pay with tokens anywhere, where the card is accepted, without having to convert it on exchange..." This is a great innovation. Have a balance of tokens and be able to use them as needed. Many will like it.
Pages:
Jump to: