Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 40. (Read 16022 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
You have an impressive idea at hands. Tourism is global and always nice to check of anything is good before you walk inside somewhere if you are going to dinner in a completely new place! Is the same as TripAdvisor but it actualy surpasses these visions. I can see the project gain a lot of interest if the the people were to get to know the product you have a little bit more. What kind of developments towards promo and marketing can we expect? And I thought stickers on windows of restaurants and bars would be an obvious way to get the word out eventually! 🙂 Good project!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
yes, I strongly agree with the vision and mission of this Futourist project .. I see that future tourism should be built on a transparent community inaugural platform. trust from the community, I see this project has a good concept and I hope the vision and mission can go according to the determination .. I support this project fully. a very potential project, investors will be interested in this project .. I hope this project can be successful
I also believe in the success of this project because I think the idea is very good. Therefore, I made a decision to buy tokens.
Activity: 476
Users will have the right to create content or will this be done only by the business?

So far the scheme looks like this, but I think ordinary users should also have the right to publish articles on the platform and get a reward for it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
yes, I strongly agree with the vision and mission of this Futourist project .. I see that future tourism should be built on a transparent community inaugural platform. trust from the community, I see this project has a good concept and I hope the vision and mission can go according to the determination .. I support this project fully. a very potential project, investors will be interested in this project .. I hope this project can be successful
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the implementation of this project. I will be joining the ICO too with what I can.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I see more and more project developing blockchain into travel industry. I've participated in one travel ICO and it have collected fund to develop. So it seems that crypto investors are ready to invest into travel industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Users will have the right to create content or will this be done only by the business?
Will a binding, such as my location, be created to display the objects closest to me with video reviews?
Activity: 308
Will Futourist be able to translate videos into different languages?
Activity: 392
Nowadays many people are passionate about tourism. If Futourist helps to increase the list of countries available in reviews it will be great. The video will show much more than a photo report.
I also think it will attract a lot of attention of the participants.
 Only positive reviews will participate in the contest?
Activity: 434
Nowadays many people are passionate about tourism. If Futourist helps to increase the list of countries available in reviews it will be great. The video will show much more than a photo report.
Activity: 172
Thanks for the reply.
The number of video clips about one object will be limited?

Yes, we are looking up to Instagram Stories as a good example on how short video information should be delivered.
Will there be a comparison of video-reviews that take participation in the contest, for verification of validity?
We intend to use existing service providers that check uploaded videos for possibly unaccepted content.
Activity: 308
Thanks for the reply.
The number of video clips about one object will be limited?
Will there be a comparison of video-reviews that take participation in the contest, for verification of validity?
Activity: 434
The number of tokens 1000 000 000 FTR will be completely displayed on ICO, or their part will remain for payment of contests?
Activity: 392
I think it's wonderful what users are given to earn. And how will the system earn?

Futourist platform will have several available business models which companies can pay for with FTR tokens.
What will they differ from each other?

▄▄▄
WHAT IS FUTOURIST?

I assume that is hong honk cemetery name. Nothing special man. Cryptopeople there get kidnapped and beaten up to death by local bushmen more often than asian governments issue bitcoin bans. For one, Im confident that employees of a short-lived brokerage firm of the same name are buried there. I wont say more since I simply have no relation to this.

Futourist comes from words Future and Tourist. We believe future tourism has to be built on transparent community curated platform.
Activity: 237

▄▄▄
WHAT IS FUTOURIST?

I assume that is hong honk cemetery name. Nothing special man. Cryptopeople there get kidnapped and beaten up to death by local bushmen more often than asian governments issue bitcoin bans. For one, Im confident that employees of a short-lived brokerage firm of the same name are buried there. I wont say more since I simply have no relation to this.
this project is very good, I want to know, what is the purpose and vision of this project mission? and in your project explain that it is present in 21 western countries? in which country is your project?

Futourist will be built on top of existing platform called OpenHours. OpenHours is currently present in following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, the United Kingdom, and the United States

To read more about existing platform and our partnership, please refer to the following blog:
https://medium.com/futourist/starting-with-over-a-1-million-monthly-users-77c6a17623d1
Pages:
Jump to: