Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 39. (Read 16022 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
"The core of it is that reviewers get rewarded with FTR tokens, and businesses give away FTR tokens in order to incentivize review creation through contests and other features"(quote from White Paper)
Do you plan to have the enterprises-objects of video reviews will buy your tokens on the stock exchange? If so, what part of the total amount is allocated for this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
You indicate in the technical documentation that:
"...These tokens will be given back to community in form of contest rewards, each with different token amount, time period and
objective..."
At this stage you did not make a preliminary calculation of the value of the award for the contest?
Activity: 434
"25% - available for the token crowdsale"

Tell me why so little will be sold on open sale?
30% for variety technical needs, 45% for community.

"We will reserve 45% of tokens for our Community and for future projects.
In our first year of our runway, Futourist will reward users with a large percentage of reserved tokens. These tokens
will be given back to community in form of contest rewards, each with different token amount, time period and
objective.
*Projected token distribution is based on minimal funding, otherwise token distribution in regards to OH will be
distributed accordingly." From a whitepaper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
"25% - available for the token crowdsale"

Tell me why so little will be sold on open sale?
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
Is it true that there will be a pre-sale before the public sale? So if yes, what will be the minimum and maximum contribution and is there a reasonable bonus for it? I really like travelling and see the benefits of the blockchain technology too, so thinking of buying Futourist tokens.
Activity: 476
Interesting take on travel review will there be a food review, movie review, video review in the future?
Well, in any case, reviews of institutions in which you can eat already included in the description. But the reviews of films are not entirely correct, rather the reviews of cinemas.
Activity: 172
Can I pay in any way for tokens with a VISA card? It would be convenient for me to buy tokens through the bank.
Unfortunately no. In order to participate in ICO you will need ETH - sent from your wallet.
hah
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Interesting take on travel review will there be a food review, movie review, video review in the future?
Activity: 180
"...Gamification is the application of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts like our travel review platform... "
Where will this principle be used?
Hello! i had read "How Futourist Protects Users From Abuse" paragraph in whitepaper, it's interesting but not understandable (maybe only for me, sorry) why user B just can't create 1000 fake upvotes by bots and get first place? did you mean that difference in money between places ($1k in your example) is smaller than price of 1k fake upvotes?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/futourist-ico-17723 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can I pay in any way for tokens with a VISA card? It would be convenient for me to buy tokens through the bank.
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/futourist-ico-17723 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you.
The number of tokens 1000 000 000 FTR will be completely displayed on ICO, or their part will remain for payment of contests?
On sale you can buy 25% from this amount.
Activity: 266
Very good project. I like that there is an opportunity to return some of the money from the trip. It stimulates travel. And really like those who already travel a lot. Wink
Activity: 254
Users will have the right to create content or will this be done only by the business?

Only users may create and curate content. Businesses cannot affect any of the content, reviews or rating.

But for what then will the business pay money?
Apparently for advertising. It would be beneficial for everyone.

And how will it look on the platform? I just want to understand for myself.
Activity: 249
Users will have the right to create content or will this be done only by the business?

Only users may create and curate content. Businesses cannot affect any of the content, reviews or rating.

Apparently for advertising. It would be beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 280

Activity: 448
Will a binding, such as my location, be created to display the objects closest to me with video reviews?
It would be very convenient, I think the developers will implement such a function.
Pages:
Jump to: