Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 8. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
When can we test the platform ? Will there be available some Aplha testing version for investors to test it ? Or jsut the team and the hole world gets just working Beta-version ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Is there any prototype or demo model developed?
"A user can act both as A reviewer and a curator at the same time."
 In this case, will the curator be limited to the evaluation of his video? Is this automatic? How is the fairness of evaluation guaranteed?
Activity: 257
Travel, write reviews, get paid

Blockchain review platform that pays you for creating reviews

Next TripAdvisor is here

19 HOURS

Preppare yourself guys

I got my KYC now I wait for the address to be send and I send ETH from MEW? .. When do I get my tokens ( after crowdsale is finished )?
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Futourist partners with Bancor

Bancor is a decentralized liquidity network based in Zug, Switzerland. Bancor completed a historic Token Generation Event in June 2017. It aims to unlock the long tail of user-generated currencies by solving the liquidity challenge, allowing any token to be convertible to any other at continuously calculated prices, regardless of volume and outside of exchanges.

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Travel, write reviews, get paid

Blockchain review platform that pays you for creating reviews

Next TripAdvisor is here

19 HOURS

Preppare yourself guys
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Activity: 220
We have detected scammmers! Fraudulent accounts are sending FAKE ETH addresses to Futourist community!

⚠️DO NOT TRUST ANYONE SENDING THE FUTOURIST ETH ADDRESS DIRECTLY TO YOU⚠️

The only place where the real ETH address will be visible is kyc.futourist.io , once you successfully pass the KYC procedure and the crowdsale starts (20th Feb at 16.00 GMT).  We will not be posting our ETH address anywhere else (no emails, no telegram posts, nowhere!)

Right from Futourist telegram so people check everything twice and don't just trust anyone. Visit futourist.io there you will have all the information.

Yes I once was almost scammed by posting fake addresses on telegram. I hate scammers. Visit only official site. everything you need it there
Activity: 257
We have detected scammmers! Fraudulent accounts are sending FAKE ETH addresses to Futourist community!

⚠️DO NOT TRUST ANYONE SENDING THE FUTOURIST ETH ADDRESS DIRECTLY TO YOU⚠️

The only place where the real ETH address will be visible is kyc.futourist.io , once you successfully pass the KYC procedure and the crowdsale starts (20th Feb at 16.00 GMT).  We will not be posting our ETH address anywhere else (no emails, no telegram posts, nowhere!)

Right from Futourist telegram so people check everything twice and don't just trust anyone. Visit futourist.io there you will have all the information.
Activity: 301
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This concept of Futourist is very good and can be achieved. It is well packaged and the first in the tourist industry  where a win-win situation is projected. I am all for this project .
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
On Futourist, you will be able to review anything travel related, anywhere and at any time. From restaurants to accomodation, parks, things to do, transport etc.
Reviewers will be rewarded for participation in time-limited reviewing contests. Having limited time period contests allows the platform to distribute tokens in a straight-forward way – after the end of the contest, to all content creators which participated, with a predefined token distribution curve. After the contest ends, all applicable reviews will be sorted by their upvotes and downvotes. The platform is going to use the Pareto principle on these reviews in order to distribute rewards as fairly as possible.

I like the sound of that: you will be able to review everything travel related. I hope flight tickets will be also integrated in the platform. Will they be?
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Great reading and #facts why to invest in Futourist

Futourist is the first blockchain based travel review platform that rewards you for your reviews with tokens. On Futourist you will be able to claim the newly introduced Futourist Tokens (FTR) in return for your reviews of travel services and places, depending on the quality of that review (community upvotes).
Online content marketing industry is expected to generate more than $300 billion in revenue by the year 2019! But when it comes to sharing that revenue, content creators tend not the be a part of the story at all. Futourist’s team claims that they will change that. Their vision is to bring fairness to online content creation by creating an economy where creators are rewarded for their content with Futourist Tokens (FTR).

http://cryptoworld.si/slovenian-blockchain-start-up-is-attacking-300-billion-worth-industry/
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Crowdsale will be soon on fire

Save the date Smiley

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Bancor + FTR = winwin

I saw on Twitter the new partnership... any articles and posts to read more about it ?
Pages:
Jump to: