Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 7. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Diomioooooooooooooooooooo Futourist will be badass in few years

Focus and you will see

don't be sorry that you didn't invest

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Futourist will be a story of success
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
will not reach hardcap... 6.5mil seems low but it is only 33%.so actually around 20 mil USD... too high
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
gogogogo before it will be too late
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
Use only www.futourist.io  domain for joining ICO

safe
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Futourist TODA MARS SOON

Get ready for epic journey for FTR tokens
Activity: 84
People submit KYC fast before you don't get in to Pre-sale and in crowdsale I bet it will be gas gwei WAR !  Cheesy https://kyc.futourist.io/
Activity: 82
i got approved KYC after 5' reg whitelist, so fast. Now, i'm waiting to pre-sale Smiley

How's pre-sale doing guys ? heehee I say all in Smiley ow.. be cautios of scammers.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i got approved KYC after 5' reg whitelist, so fast. Now, i'm waiting to pre-sale Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
when does the crowdsale start? is it block number related or just time?

I think this will be block number related and approximately time related.  You won't need crowdsale time if you get in to Pre-Sale man. Pretty easy.
Activity: 28
how are things with KYC
Futourist partners with Bancor

Bancor is a decentralized liquidity network based in Zug, Switzerland. Bancor completed a historic Token Generation Event in June 2017. It aims to unlock the long tail of user-generated currencies by solving the liquidity challenge, allowing any token to be convertible to any other at continuously calculated prices, regardless of volume and outside of exchanges.

It is aimed at unlocking the long tail of user-generated currencies by solving the liquidity problem, can it be more detailed here?
Only a few hours left till it all begins. Can't wait to have FTR tokens in my wallet. And already starting with 1Million people this is going to be great. Future travelling yeah
this is very good, we will be in the future)
Activity: 82
Only a few hours left till it all begins. Can't wait to have FTR tokens in my wallet. And already starting with 1Million people this is going to be great. Future travelling yeah
Activity: 189
when does the crowdsale start? is it block number related or just time?
Activity: 12
Very interesting I await improvements on token management and translation into Italian. Thanks;)
Activity: 1
https://redd.it/7yq9n7

Silencing the talks of having competition?

Comments?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
As an online business owner, how can I join the project and work with you? Do you provide any advertisement to your partners?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
When can we test the platform ? Will there be available some Aplha testing version for investors to test it ? Or jsut the team and the hole world gets just working Beta-version ?

I am hoping to test the platform myself. An alpha version would really be awesome.
The idea is great, the implementation is what really matters
Pages:
Jump to: