Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 3. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Still no news about this project? I have some tokens and i would like to follow the development.. Anyone know what is the main channel where i can follow the team announcements?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think this is amazing project with an interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is very useful for many users in the world! Wink Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 106

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a great potential in the idea of this project.

yes tourism is developing and aggregators of hotels, tours, etc. And if all this is tied up and supplied with truthful reviews, then this should bring a great result. Time will tell
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Today i checked my wallet and i was happy cause i saw that i received something like 8% futorist tokens bonus. Is there a reason for this bonus?
Also i see that is listed on idex.. Bit there is zero volume and zero orders.. Some news about new exchangers?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
it's great that you are moving towards the end of the Ico, the futurist is already trading on stock exchanges, and what? . When there will be bounties charging hunters, I want to see how the currency will behave.
Activity: 86
Hello! I really like your project! Really like your idea! This is a very promising direction! I wish you a whole whole heart, forward, forward!

postscript I'm participating in the Fotorist Bounty! When does the Bounty Company end? When will the remuneration for work be distributed?

Thank you!
Activity: 345
Do u have any bigger businesses to create campaigns signed up already? Maybe hotel chains who are very unhappy with trip advisor etc?
It could be a great opportunity for them to start over and getting rid of false bad reputation...
Activity: 126
How much did u collect in total during ico how many tokens are left? What about idex?
Activity: 187
Guys take my warmest congrats with the finishing ICO! It was realy hard but successfull step. I wish all the Futourist team that was only one of the first important steps! Wish You inspiration to make project popular and allknown!😉👍💪
Activity: 308
Hi there! First of all congrats with successful ICO! Cheesy
When can we see bounty stakes?
Activity: 345
When do we get a first glimpse on what u have been working on the last 9 months? Huh Huh
Activity: 1
Did I miss crowdsale ? How much till the end ? How much did you contribute already ?

You still have 1 day time to contribute. Hurry up!  https://kyc.futourist.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This project is one of a kind, it has a huge HYIP in the telegram.The token has a very good price, given its capitalization, which in the long term can grow by 50-100 times per year.I plan to invest myself!
Activity: 301
Did I miss crowdsale ? How much till the end ? How much did you contribute already ?
Activity: 78
Well, guys! What can I say - the idea is just WOW! Definitely, wish you good luck! I'm with you.  Wink
Activity: 172
Good afternoon, wrote an article on March 3 on Medium, still have not answered anything.

Don't worry, all the blog posts have been graded and you will be able to see your grades after 20.3. Smiley
Activity: 140
Good afternoon, wrote an article on March 3 on Medium, still have not answered anything.
Activity: 168
I BELEIVE They will get enough to make this project happen. This is important. Other thing is credibility (deliver what you promise). This is what brings trust. Trust brings value.
Activity: 220
Join Futourist Telegram and don't miss this epic crowdsale

https://t.me/Futouristio

Join Futourist Telegram and don't miss this epic crowdsale

https://t.me/Futouristio

Everyone all in 😂 for sure I like it because of the use of tokens and it comes in handy for all freelancers also. Not bad Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: