Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 5. (Read 15988 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5
I just noticed you have gamification developer in your team, in what way are you implementing gamification is this essential part of the platform Huh
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Could you answer me please?

Who are your advisors? Any new?

What are their credentials?

1. Tim Mitja Zagar - CEO of ICONOMI
2. Alexander Vasylchenko, PhD - Co-founder & CEO - Sofitto, Former CTO - Mycelium
3. Michael Amy - Former AI Consultant for the UN World food programme
4. Primoz Kordez - Blockchain Token Model Advisor
5. Zenel Batagelj - Strategy advisor - ICONOMI , Team strategy - Cofound.it
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Could you answer me please?

Who are your advisors? Any new?

What are their credentials?
Futourist who are your partners and what is your relationship with them just investment partners or hand in hand partners in which sector, what do they bring to the project for real ?

Our partners and their roles (starting with oldest partners):

1. OpenHours
OpenHours is an existing platform spread across 20 countries. Futourist will grow on top of its existing software & community infrastructure.

2. Cofoundit (ICO&project advisory role)
ICO & project advisory role from day 1. We received a lot of support and guidance from experienced Cofoundit team and passed their evaluation phase in order to show Futourist is transparent and real project.

3. Sofitto
Sofitto is our long term partner that  aims to make people using blockchain-enabled transaction as simple as they do their purchases using ordinary bank card. Futourist will implement Sofitto debit card for its users in order to simplify spending of earned FTR tokens.

4. Columbus Capital
Pinta (CCP) is a closed-end actively managed DAA investing in crowdfunded blockchain based projects (ICOs).

5. Bancor
Official Bancor partnership will enable all FTR owners to trade tokens soon after 20. March on their protocol.

What is the relationship between platform OpenHours is the platform alive and ongoing?

OpenHours is existing platform that we will upgrade into Futourist. OpenHours is 10 years mature platform spread across 20+ countries from EU to US and has tons of users so it provides ideal starting point. Therefore we expect quick beta phase soon after the crowdsale and beta release within few months of the crowdsale. Since OpenHours receives over 1 milion monthly users we need to make sure transition and rebranding is done in a way that doesnt affect experience of all existing users.

Cool. I have a question also about the OpenHours. How will you implement Futourist over OpenHours (Tech-wise)  ?

OpenHours is a standalone platform built for scale - it has a lot of room to grow on users side and on business listing side.

Implementation phases:
- Complete Frontend rework - rebranding, new features, UX
- Mobile apps rework
- Writing completely standalone service for video reviews (Google Cloud Platform)
- Implementation of video reviews on existing OpenHours backend via new service
- Implementation of Smart Contracts with user rewarding protocol

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Futourist who are your partners and what is your relationship with them just investment partners or hand in hand partners in which sector, what do they bring to the project for real ?
Activity: 84
So you got a working product in EU, I was wondering how you intend to spread globally ?
Activity: 301
What is the relationship between platform OpenHours is the platform alive and ongoing?

OpenHours is existing platform that we will upgrade into Futourist. OpenHours is 10 years mature platform spread across 20+ countries from EU to US and has tons of users so it provides ideal starting point. Therefore we expect quick beta phase soon after the crowdsale and beta release within few months of the crowdsale. Since OpenHours receives over 1 milion monthly users we need to make sure transition and rebranding is done in a way that doesnt affect experience of all existing users.

Cool. I have a question also about the OpenHours. How will you implement Futourist over OpenHours (Tech-wise)  ?

Activity: 220
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
This has true potential but it nee da great execution and after ico marketing strategies.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Amazing progress Futourist!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Futourist going to raise 5MIL of hardcap I know it !
Hardcap is very low in fact i see this as the most low as compared to other projects. May be true that this requirement is more than enough to run the project, i believe that their projections are achievable.

Hardcap is really achievable for this project, I think the team expects success in this.
where can I find this mobile application?
on ios did not find it.
and the site could not get to, because it does not work.
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Activity: 127
Lately I read FTR will be a wanted token so I bet Futourist is going to hit some good exchanges after crowdsale ends.. but Still I  think it is a HODL token.
Activity: 82
From Futourist FB  -   well done

We have received **more than 1000 contributions** from all over the world! Once again, showing a huge interest in our project

**KYC is still open** -> https://kyc.futourist.io/ 

Take your part in the next big thing!

More than 1000 contributions and under 10ETH  really great guys. A lot of support aswell. Can't wait to get my tokens. Do I have to add them manually ?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Futourist will be worldwide project

and behind every great idea there is fabolous team!

Well done FTR team!  Keep up the good work in future

http://preview.ibb.co/kF8S8H/photo_2018_02_22_20_44_45.jpg

Cool. Any conferences soon ? Or now you are focusing on platform ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Futourist will be worldwide project

and behind every great idea there is fabolous team!

Well done FTR team!  Keep up the good work in future

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Published articles about Futourist
If somebody from you are on Steemit and/or Golos you can upvote/resteem the post, so more people will know about the project

https://steemit.com/ico/@flodner/futourist-review
https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@flod/futourist-review
Pages:
Jump to: