Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 17. (Read 82994 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
shipping update for you guys in the pre-order thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24515392

Now that production issues are out of the way I can finally sit down and finalize driver/instructions/support thread...keep an eye out for a new thread with driver binaries etc in the next day or two.

hi @jstefanop will this one receive updates: https://github.com/jstefanop/bfgminer or is already up to date for moonlander 2?

Greetings - Astrali

no, I will post drivers probably tomorrow. I just finished some updates to it and am compiling it for all systems/architectures. Keep an eye here ill post a new thread dedicated to just driver/instructions/support.

@jstefanop:
Do you by any chance, have the optimal frequency and Voltage settings (Vol & Pll) for the 2,5-4 MH range of the ML2 ?

Activity: 3
I received this today from Bitmart:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Dear Valued Client, we have just been informed that there is a delay in production, which in return will cause a delay in delivery. Regards Team Bitmart.

For your reference, your order details are shown below. (rest of info deleted)

Hopefully this is nothing.

Ed

I have got the same message. I was hoping to get them before December as I won't be in the country as I emailed them on the 7th and they said they were shipping within 10 days. A shame but I guess these things happen. And more than likely I won't be able to run them while I'm on a holiday. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
is there still any chance to buy 2-3?

I have a few that I'm reselling.  I'm in the US and will only ship to the US.  PM me if interested.

M
Activity: 5
I received this today from Bitmart:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Dear Valued Client, we have just been informed that there is a delay in production, which in return will cause a delay in delivery. Regards Team Bitmart.

For your reference, your order details are shown below. (rest of info deleted)

Hopefully this is nothing.

Ed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
is there still any chance to buy 2-3?
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Do you need to install software to run these?

I see they only bring in 0.6 eur a day (4mhs).. They cant be run on public computers when there needs to be software installed, right? Wink

Wow man...

0.6E a day seems like a pretty good stuff to me...

You will need to run a computer.. That consumes power. Would the electricity for a computer cost 0.6 euro per day? Maybe. If not, there's not much left from the 0.6 a day.

Yes, but's it's likely that everyone here on the mining forum is already mining on their computers 24/7, so it's essentially free extra money.
Activity: 136
Merit: 16

I see they only bring in 0.6 eur a day (4mhs).. They cant be run on public computers when there needs to be software installed, right? Wink

Wow man...

You will need to run a computer.. That consumes power. Would the electricity for a computer cost 0.6 euro per day? Maybe. If not, there's not much left from the 0.6 a day.
raspberry pi takes about 7€ a year if your electricity is same expensive as here  (0.28€/KW/h) (maybe 8$) .. you are still good to go with 0.60$ a day

C'mon, you people.  Most of us are running GPU mining rigs already.  Multi-talk those suckers!  Dual mine on the GPUs, BURST or STORJ on the hard drive, and Scrypt on the USB.  Maybe a little Cryptonight on the CPU.
Your PC can handle it.
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted

Wow man...

raspberry pi takes about 7€ a year if your electricity is same expensive as here  (0.28€/KW/h) (maybe 8$) .. you are still good to go with 0.60$ a day
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

If you already have a computer that runs most of the time, then you're in good shape.

M
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

Wow man...

Activity: 11

Wow man...

Crypto Addicted
shipping update for you guys in the pre-order thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24515392

Now that production issues are out of the way I can finally sit down and finalize driver/instructions/support thread...keep an eye out for a new thread with driver binaries etc in the next day or two.

hi @jstefanop will this one receive updates: https://github.com/jstefanop/bfgminer or is already up to date for moonlander 2?

Greetings - Astrali

no, I will post drivers probably tomorrow. I just finished some updates to it and am compiling it for all systems/architectures. Keep an eye here ill post a new thread dedicated to just driver/instructions/support.
would have compiled it on my own but precompiled is okay as well Smiley
Thanks for update!
Crypto Addicted

this is return of invest in less than 4 month - in my opinion this is awesome!
what do you think how long will you mine to get back your invest for a new antminer (any of them)? Smiley

Greetings - Astrali

You need the mining software for it !!!!!  and they are not for profit !!!   Lol 

Sorry, misunderstood I guess Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199

You need the mining software for it !!!!!  and they are not for profit !!!   Lol 

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Awesome bro thanks for updates and news on it !!!!

Regards Lafu
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400

Greetings - Astrali

Crypto Addicted

Greetings - Astrali
Crypto Addicted
I purchased 3 from holybitcoin.com, has anyone else received theirs that has purchased through holybitcoin.com?

Thanks.

this info is from preorder thread:
and very first orders should be shipped out/in hand by end of this week.
from monday ..

so if "first orders" get shipped to redistributors by end of the week i would not expect anyone to have them at home before end of next week (Nov. 24th)
which would be the same moment as it should be in stock at the distributors again.

i can't wait to get mine as well .. but i guess we have to be patient - right now it looks like all is working smooth Smiley

i'm happy i could join this cool project and buy one (2) from preorder Smiley

Greetings - Astrali
Pages:
Jump to: