Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 12. (Read 82938 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
this miner is cool, low electric huge hash, when will come for the next batch. and it can ship to outside of US ?
Activity: 42
Agreed. I like the idea of a module system though, maybe it should be USB connected (for data) but then a separate connector for power
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
if jstefanop decides to build new series of miners - it would be cool if the miner could have a power plug directly so we dont need to search for extreme powerful and expensive hubs.

a power connector only costs a few cents Smiley
looking forward for Future(bit) inventions!

Greetings - Astrali
Activity: 42
Just got mine today. Super cool little guy. Took forever to change it to my litecoin account. Couldn't get it to work with minergate which is probably a good thing. Steady at 3.4mh/s. I'm not computer smart so setting up that miner was a bugger haha. Looking forward to more if I can get them at the normal price. eBay is silly. I heard you are making something bigger also? Is this true? Also where is the best place to order from to ship to Asia?
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
When will pre order batch 2 start? Or can I somewhere buy that Miner all are out of stock.

I will make an announcement for batch 2 before they go on sale. Probably sometime next week.

also for bitshopper? should have bought 3 more instead of just 2 but hey..
can an European customer buy from asicpuppy and receive the assembled moonlander 2?

Yes all of them...they will all have plenty of batch 2 stock, and most regions of the world are covered (NA, Europe, Asia, and Aus/NZ). You should be only be ordering from the region closest to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Looks nice man! What hashrate are you reaching with them? They are not really getting that hot I assume?

At 756 clock they’re stable at 4.3 mh/s on that hub. They do get hot so I usually have another fan on them.
Activity: 24
When will pre order batch 2 start? Or can I somewhere buy that Miner all are out of stock.

I will make an announcement for batch 2 before they go on sale. Probably sometime next week.

also for bitshopper? should have bought 3 more instead of just 2 but hey..
can an European customer buy from asicpuppy and receive the assembled moonlander 2?
Activity: 1
I'd love to buy 2 sticks. When is your next batch?

Thanks!
Activity: 52
can somebody tell me the sizes of the moonlander? I have this 4 port USB hub and i'd like to have 3 moonlanders on it but im afraid they wont fit... too wide.
I prefer cm's.

Here's a picture of them in a 7 port hub - they take up approximately 3 spaces.

https://i.imgur.com/hb4b4vD.jpg

Looks nice man! What hashrate are you reaching with them? They are not really getting that hot I assume?
Cheers! looks great! What is the actual measurement though from front heat-sink tip to rear fan top? Just want to compare that to the spacing on the hub I have. Also is the fan blowing onto or out of the rear heat-sink?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
can somebody tell me the sizes of the moonlander? I have this 4 port USB hub and i'd like to have 3 moonlanders on it but im afraid they wont fit... too wide.
I prefer cm's.

Activity: 55
great, I was always interested in such devices but never had a chance to get some. This time I would like to buy 1. Cheesy
I prefer cm's.

hey thanks i found that same usb hub on the internets for sale, so thats an option.
But mine is horizontal right now so i guess Philipma is right, 2 will fit but not 3. Guess i will buy that other port!

another question rises: if you have 2 usb hubs, can you hook them up on the Pi in it's 2 ports without problems?
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
I prefer cm's.

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I prefer cm's.

2 will fit not 4
I prefer cm's.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SORRY
Activity: 37
This is a really cool idea, atleast it makes it mobile under certain circumstances
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397

Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: