Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 13. (Read 82938 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I would really appreciate if people share their settings and experiences here. I ordered a couple of the sticks but will have to wait for the final delivery to myself. I want to tinker around but having a good starting point can be really valuable.

Follow the support thread linked in the first post of this thread that has detailed instructions on the stick, as well as a reference point to start tinkering/playing with voltages etc.

I will do that once I hold them in my hands. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
I would really appreciate if people share their settings and experiences here. I ordered a couple of the sticks but will have to wait for the final delivery to myself. I want to tinker around but having a good starting point can be really valuable.

Follow the support thread linked in the first post of this thread that has detailed instructions on the stick, as well as a reference point to start tinkering/playing with voltages etc.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
got mine from asicpuppy yesterday

un-assembled,   not sure if that makes me happy or sad....lol

any tips on assembly?  rotation of heatsinks matter?
maybe I'll do each one different...lol

Take a look at Posting 2 in this thread - jstefanop left detailed instructions how to assemble those devices.
Fan Sticker towards miner as far as i remember.

Greetings - Astrali

Found it thanks

Here if anyone else is looking
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-futurebit-moonlander-2-driver-and-support-thread-2420357
Activity: 140
how is this device ROI? Of course can't be compared with a machine, just wanted to know if anyone did a ROI calculation?  ;)thanks for sharing!
Activity: 73
This looks great, hope I can order a few within the EU soon!  Grin
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted

Take a look at Posting 2 in this thread - jstefanop left detailed instructions how to assemble those devices.
Fan Sticker towards miner as far as i remember.

Greetings - Astrali
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

lol can you make a pic ?
Activity: 82

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What are the dimensions of these? I'm trying to plan out the physical space I need on my hub, or to see how many I can physically fit onto a sipolar 20 port hub.  Cheers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
Lets keep order related stuff in the order thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21415891
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

All eyeboot orders from batch 1 should have been dispatched now.

If any customer hasn't received a tracking number then please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Activity: 37
The site had a notification at the bottom saying 12:00 MEZ according to several sites this was at midnight CET.

But apparently it was at noon.

I had 1 page refresh where I saw the amount counter but when I clicked my amount and buy it was down again.

I also got a reply where the seller wrote there were enough not being locked for (pre)sales already. apparently not.
The original maker of sticks have sold some of his last pieces through his ebay account few days ago. It took him cca. 24 hours to sell 20 pieces so I found it unbelievable european market "swallowed" few hunderds in half an hour on bitshopper... But since I saw women with mustage in 1981., I belive in everything...
gvb
Merit: 9
The site had a notification at the bottom saying 12:00 MEZ according to several sites this was at midnight CET.

But apparently it was at noon.

I had 1 page refresh where I saw the amount counter but when I clicked my amount and buy it was down again.

I also got a reply where the seller wrote there were enough not being locked for (pre)sales already. apparently not.
Activity: 37
the bitshopper sale that started less than an hour ago was a joke.

site down even before the sale started.

once you got on it the product was sold out again?

how many items where there for sale? 50?
and why not limit it to 2 or 5 per order so that everyone gets the chance to order a few?
I thought bitshopper.de sale starts at 12:00 CET. According to your post it started and finished before that time. They were talking about few hunderds of them (spoke with them few days ago), but if they really allowed unlimited number per buyer and started sales 2 hours before they announced, I have nothing nice to say....

Edit: it started on time, my bad...
Activity: 16
Woke up. Checked email. "Your Eyeboot Limited order has shipped". YEAH!!

Received an email like this yesterday including tracking link.

Tracking link says "sender prepares shipping" lets see when it starts moving Smiley
EDIT: Now it says "Posted" so it seems to make it's way now! ツ

Greetings - Astrali

Just checked. My tracking status has been updated to "Arrived at export office". So progress is good so far. Hope to receive them in a week or so.
Activity: 84

and why not limit it to 2 or 5 per order so that everyone gets the chance to order a few?

Was looking to buy a couple from Bitshopper.de

Guess I’m just going to HODL in LTC for now
gvb
Merit: 9

Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted

Received an email like this yesterday including tracking link.

Tracking link says "sender prepares shipping" lets see when it starts moving Smiley
EDIT: Now it says "Posted" so it seems to make it's way now! ツ

Greetings - Astrali
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: