Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 21. (Read 82994 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
i missed preorder
when can i get this?
thanks in advance
me look above
Very interested buyer here. When and where can I get these?
I have 100 I’ll sell you them 1.55 LTC each to LbT1xCeKt6qj4t8d47AecZN7pCUAsPBmeJ

Yea watch out...this guy is most likely a scammer..I haven't sold 100 to this guy, and non of my distributors sold 100 units to a single buyer I know of.

no guys honestly i bought 90 from holy bitcoins and 10 from bitshopper on holy bitcoins the order number was 2660 if the maker of these wants to look. I'm not trying to scam I just want to sell a few to people who missed out and mine with a few. Plus is you think of an escrow service i'm more than happy to use them.

P.S Any updates on the shipping
Activity: 6
i missed preorder
when can i get this?
thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
I have 100 I’ll sell you them 1.55 LTC each to LbT1xCeKt6qj4t8d47AecZN7pCUAsPBmeJ

Yea watch out...this guy is most likely a scammer..I haven't sold 100 to this guy, and non of my distributors sold 100 units to a single buyer I know of.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just be careful people, would not buy without escrow
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
If anyone wants to sell me some of these.... I would be willing to buy up to 50 of them!!!

Keep in mind all distributors listed in the pre-order thread will have more units in stock at the beginning of Nov. I wouldn't buy second hand until all batch 1 orders are sold out, since you'll probably end up paying alot more. Obviously immediate stock wont be selling at the pre-order price, but I'm trying to keep fair prices.

We did it this way to keep a few guys from buying up all the stock then selling it for twice the price when they get them.

Any idea when you will have  immediate stock and how will I be able to purchase? I dont spend a lot of time on btc talk so I missed out on these the first time around.
If anyone wants to sell me some of these.... I would be willing to buy up to 50 of them!!!
Hi I have 100 if you want them. I would like 1.6LTC each.
Then we can sort out how to get them to you.
If you want 20 for example just send money for 20, 50,70,90 or 100 however many you want.
legendary

Keep in mind all distributors listed in the pre-order thread will have more units in stock at the beginning of Nov. I wouldn't buy second hand until all batch 1 orders are sold out, since you'll probably end up paying alot more. Obviously immediate stock wont be selling at the pre-order price, but I'm trying to keep fair prices.

We did it this way to keep a few guys from buying up all the stock then selling it for twice the price when they get them.

Activity: 24
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
@jstefanop

i'm like a little kid right before christmas ... are some of the first (pre order) batch in production already, or still waiting for your chips to arrive?

i'm happy i were able to order one first batch and 1 from eyeboot Wink

First test run of 50 units is produced...but that was mostly to check my PCBs and production process from the sample chips I had. Main chip order is scheduled to be delivered next week, and everything is ready for me to start spitting these out Smiley

Can you enlighten us on how many were totally preordered ? I am totally curious on that one
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
@jstefanop

i'm like a little kid right before christmas ... are some of the first (pre order) batch in production already, or still waiting for your chips to arrive?

First test run of 50 units is produced...but that was mostly to check my PCBs and production process from the sample chips I had. Main chip order is scheduled to be delivered next week, and everything is ready for me to start spitting these out Smiley

thats great news!

looking forward to it Smiley
thanks for all your work and the fair price you set.

greetings - Astrali
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
@jstefanop

Awesome Job dude !  Cant wait for ! 

Regards  Lafu
legendary
@jstefanop

Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
Friends, this is awesome. But whats the practical use-case a professional miner would prefer this over a proper ASIC? Serious question, just want to understand.

this is something for peoples like me.

i like mining - i like asics
i do it more for fun and im happy if there is some gain - if not .. no problem.

i cant pay 1400$ or more for a heavy miner and it makes no sense to run a device at 800W or more here ..

this small miner is the perfect device for me Smiley
Friends, this is awesome. But whats the practical use-case a professional miner would prefer this over a proper ASIC? Serious question, just want to understand.

It is the most efficient mine in the world for ltc.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Do or do not.
Hi I have 100 and payed $64 each
Pages:
Jump to: