Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 18. (Read 82994 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I purchased 3 from holybitcoin.com, has anyone else received theirs that has purchased through holybitcoin.com?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I’m more than happy to sell to anyone. As I have said I will have 100 drop me a message if you interested.

Likewise, I have 10 on pre-order that I'm looking to sell.  I'm in the southern US.  PM me if interested.

M
Activity: 45
I’m more than happy to sell to anyone. As I have said I will have 100 drop me a message if you interested.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I am absolutely kicking myself that I didn't get to order one in time! Is there any update on when they will be back in stock? I have searched high and low for them but cant find them anywhere! I'm based in Ireland and it seems impossible to get! Even the futurebit moonlander 1 would be fantastic to have! any suggestions or timelines? Also thank you for the effort and dedication to making such an incredible product! It's people like yourself who are really changing the crypto landscape and bringing satoshis dream of decntralisation to life!

This should work for you. EU delivery, available from 24 Nov.

https://www.bitshopper.de/scrypt-usb-stick-miner-futurebit-moonlander-2-available-from-24112017/?lang=en
Activity: 1
I am absolutely kicking myself that I didn't get to order one in time! Is there any update on when they will be back in stock? I have searched high and low for them but cant find them anywhere! I'm based in Ireland and it seems impossible to get! Even the futurebit moonlander 1 would be fantastic to have! any suggestions or timelines? Also thank you for the effort and dedication to making such an incredible product! It's people like yourself who are really changing the crypto landscape and bringing satoshis dream of decntralisation to life!
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Thanks for the update! Exciting to get my hands on them.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
shipping update for you guys in the pre-order thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24515392

Now that production issues are out of the way I can finally sit down and finalize driver/instructions/support thread...keep an eye out for a new thread with driver binaries etc in the next day or two.
Activity: 71
Merit: 13
@jstefanop
in my mail from bitshopper was mentioned "will be compatible with latest bfgminer release"
would like to prepare my rpi now so i can plug in and start on arrival Smiley

Greetings - Astrali
Ther's a good chance it will be there:
https://github.com/jstefanop/bfgminer

Great! Thanks Cheesy
To be more precise: "will be compatible with latest bfgminer release (custom jstefanop branch)"
Activity: 38
Uhh , it's  aleready Out of stock , May i know if it's shipping in North Africa countries
Activity: 71
Merit: 13
Hi any update on when these may be available to order again?

Also can EU customers buy from a US vendor? I ask cos it looks like bitshopper has increased the price so much it would be much cheaper buying elsewhere. Not the best of sites either to be honest. No way of contacting them to ask direct. Quite disappointed that the price has been increased tbh it was already more expensive for EU customers now it's $20+ to buy here.

All prices will be increased for same day shipping once these are in stock next week. You can't expect to pay the same price for 2+ month pre-order and same day shipping. Same reason L3's are sold at 2k by pre-order from Bitmain, and 4k+ by resellers that have them in hand.

Let me also comment on this post. 64,- EUR for pre-sales customers was far from covering my overall expenses, but still a fair deal IMHO, as the pre-sales customer took the risk for more than two months ahead of delivery and helped financing the project. But you cannot expect me to keep selling the stick without covering my expenses. Selling this kind of electronics in EU in a legitimate manner means a lot of bureaucracy and extra cost like WEEE registration, EMC approval, import tax, customs, VAT and so on and so on. Go complain in Brussels.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
@jstefanop
in my mail from bitshopper was mentioned "will be compatible with latest bfgminer release"

latest bfgminer source i could find is this: https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer with latest commit on 28 May 2016.

will this version work or are updates around i didnt seen yet?

Greetings - Astrali
Ther's a good chance it will be there:
https://github.com/jstefanop/bfgminer
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
@jstefanop

latest bfgminer source i could find is this: https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer with latest commit on 28 May 2016.

will this version work or are updates around i didnt seen yet?

Greetings - Astrali
Activity: 9
any shipping/ production updates.  Probably get asked 10000000000000 times a day Undecided but i want them preferably before 17th November.

Same deal...im ramping up production this week and focusing on that. Bulk shipments to distributors should start going out next week. As long as your not at the end of the pre-order lists you should get it before the 17th.

Did anyone get already?
He said "Bulk shipments to distributors should start going out next week" on October 30th, so probably someone have already gotten.

I ordered some, but I haven't gotten yet  Embarrassed
Activity: 12
@jstefanop - do you still have stock, and are these still being shipped to Australia? I saw some of the wholesalers are out of stock, if that's the case, do you know when the next manufactured lot will be available?

In your op you mentioned at least 10 units to ship to Oz. Cost for 10 units is a little prohibitive for an enthusiast, would you offer a bulk discount?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400

Also can EU customers buy from a US vendor? I ask cos it looks like bitshopper has increased the price so much it would be much cheaper buying elsewhere. Not the best of sites either to be honest. No way of contacting them to ask direct. Quite disappointed that the price has been increased tbh it was already more expensive for EU customers now it's $20+ to buy here.

All prices will be increased for same day shipping once these are in stock next week. You can't expect to pay the same price for 2+ month pre-order and same day shipping. Same reason L3's are sold at 2k by pre-order from Bitmain, and 4k+ by resellers that have them in hand.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
How am I buying these in Australia? And does any of the distributors take cryptocurrency?  Grin Grin

We accept btc, ltc, eth and lots of other coins:

https://www.eyeboot.com/futurebit-moonlander2-litecoin-miner.html

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Four reserved!

Just pointing out the obvious - it may just draw a few watts but it has to be plugged into a PC which will be drawing significantly more watts.

Kinda important

You can use a raspberry pi.
Activity: 40

Activity: 68
Merit: 3
Four reserved!

Just pointing out the obvious - it may just draw a few watts but it has to be plugged into a PC which will be drawing significantly more watts.

Kinda important
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I just moved...do you know what shipping method will be used for the US orders?

When you purchased at your vendor of choice you selected your shipping option.  Probably contact them to find out.

M
Pages:
Jump to: