Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 22. (Read 82994 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I’m the guy who bought loads and I want to know is it worth selling let’s say 50 and using the other ones I would if I sold accept btc and ltc.
Ideas are appreciated.

these devices are mostly for ppl who are new to this whole thing - if you sell you might need to sell some batches with few pieces each.
How much did you pay per piece ? The miners were in stock for a week so quite a few ppl who want them to play with have one now i think.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I’m the guy who bought loads and I want to know is it worth selling let’s say 50 and using the other ones I would if I sold accept btc and ltc.

Ideas are appreciated.
Activity: 24
Really would like to get my hands on some of these!
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
@jstefanop

i'm like a little kid right before christmas ... are some of the first (pre order) batch in production already, or still waiting for your chips to arrive?

i'm happy i were able to order one first batch and 1 from eyeboot Wink
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
Technical question: with the new BiTG = Bitcoin Gold forking to make it ASIC resistant. And given that Scrypt was once ASIC resistant, would you or your chip supplier be able to make an ASIC for Bitcoin Gold?

Just because a coin is marked ASIC resistant doesn't mean it is.  I recently saw that when Scrypt first came out, it was pointed out that Scrypt was not "memory hard" enough to prevent GPU usage.  And it wasn't.  Was that intentional by the creator?  Possibly.  A lot of people think alt coins are scams.  And, truly, most of them are.

M
Hi thanks for the clarification but back to the question: can he or can't he make an ASIC for bitcoin gold?

Yea I probably can...just need about 10 million USD lol
sounds possible Grin
haha!
damn i just dont got these 10 million USD ..
would be fun if only a hand full of peoples had this asic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
Technical question: with the new BiTG = Bitcoin Gold forking to make it ASIC resistant. And given that Scrypt was once ASIC resistant, would you or your chip supplier be able to make an ASIC for Bitcoin Gold?

Just because a coin is marked ASIC resistant doesn't mean it is.  I recently saw that when Scrypt first came out, it was pointed out that Scrypt was not "memory hard" enough to prevent GPU usage.  And it wasn't.  Was that intentional by the creator?  Possibly.  A lot of people think alt coins are scams.  And, truly, most of them are.

M
Hi thanks for the clarification but back to the question: can he or can't he make an ASIC for bitcoin gold?

Yea I probably can...just need about 10 million USD lol
btc gold is meant to be asic resistant, if he could start building an asic now they would have done a very very terrible job lol
Activity: 19

M
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I'm so excited for this  Grin

Hoping this will be available in the Philippines and I'll pray that the price is cheaper compared to updated GPU's. Will comeback for inquiries as I'm currently deciding on making my own mining rig.
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Can you just plug these into a standard USB port on any PC machine? Or do you have to have a special hub like some people in this thread are suggesting?

You can run this at the default setting on a normal USB port. If you want to overclock it to get that extra 2-3 mh/s, you need a powered hub.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
This man will make some serious money with this thing Wink
Can you just plug these into a standard USB port on any PC machine? Or do you have to have a special hub like some people in this thread are suggesting?

It's being discussed to death in this thread.
just take a second to click one two pages back.  Teh interwebz is full of anzwers

Activity: 78
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

M
Activity: 19
Activity: 78
Crap I just tried to use my VISA but said it was declined... Even though I have plenty of funds available...  Must be because it's in China somewhere...   Looks like I got to scrape up some bitcoin or try another card.

I tried a different card and it worked!  I just got 2 of them..

Can't wait!
Activity: 2
I found a usb hub capable of 2a per downstream that’s pi specific.
https://www.yepkit.com/products/ykush
Pages:
Jump to: