Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit MoonLander: A Modern and Efficient Scrypt USB Stick Miner! - page 11. (Read 30533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Don't know if Stefan still reads this thread, i sent you a pm a while ago regarding the purchase of a few sticks. I never got a reply.

Could you please check your messages and reply if possible.

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Some shots showing off the prototype, a special thanks to jstefanop for working with me over the weekend.

For slideshow and higher resolution pictures: http://s100.photobucket.com/user/notlist3d/slideshow/moonlander?sort=3
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
That's why I changed my mind from green immediately after voting. Yellow is ideal, the moon is made of cheese after all. Wink The black heat sink will represent the 'dark side' of the 'moon'. Wink Perfection?
legendary
I don't think there is a bad color.  Only one I kinda think is boring is green... just seen to many PCB's in my life with that color.

But others are all great I think it's great. I hope you are able to extend bath in group buys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I voted yellow.  I will review one or buy one .

let me know when you need coin.
legendary
I voted red but would be cool with black too!

I went with Blue but any of the color's mentioned would look very nice.  Here is like every stick miner ever from realsteve if you want to see some miners with different colors if it helps anyone - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stickminers-overview-of-low-power-usb-stick-type-mining-hardware-464496
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I voted red but would be cool with black too!
Crypto is King.
I voted green, but i'd be happy with black too. Man I wish I could have snagged one of the developer sticks for review! I just received my stake box for review, will be in my signature soon. (: Let us know when you can expand production. I'll snag a few at least.
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
Now to the fun stuff...you guys get to decide what color the PCB should be for the stick. I added a poll so place your votes! The heatsink will be black anodized.
legendary
Can we get a hashing video pleaseeeee? Smiley

Here you go! I got a little behind with thanksgiving but here is the video I promised of the pre-production version of the stick hashing. Video does not show off the LEDs that great but the Red led lights up when instructions are sent to the ASIC, and the yellow LED blinks when it returns a nonce response. I also sent out a few beta/review sticks so should see a review or two soon from people other than me Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSz6pBTUGZY
Crypto is King.
Can we get a hashing video pleaseeeee? Smiley
Activity: 453
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
I would like to  get 3 of those miners look good I been mining for 4 years and I tried lost of miners this one look promising...can you pm me with more detail on your unit....
Crypto is King.
watching, need some!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
New boards came in! This one is ready for its solder paste job Smiley Should have review units assembled and shipped out tomorrow, and a vid of some nice hashing blinking leds Wink

*image*

Even more interested now :-)

Keep it up! Will definitely follow this thread even more now
legendary
New boards came in! This one is ready for its solder paste job Smiley Should have review units assembled and shipped out tomorrow, and a vid of some nice hashing blinking leds Wink

Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
good work, have been looking for something like this, will order a few soon
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Good stuff man!  Will send my deposit in first thing next week, and look forward to playing with these.
legendary
Hey guys I have officially opened up the batch 1 orders. Details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-out-official-futurebit-moonlander-usb-scrypt-stick-order-thread-1256818

The final price will be between 29-32USD, I'm still hammering out some last components but this is a much tighter range and people should be able to decide how many units they exactly want.

Please direct any new orders/ ordering discussions in that thread. For everyone that has put themselves down the list please send in your 2 LTC deposit by next friday if you want to keep your place in line. There are only 94 units left to grab so this will most likely sell out quickly, and if i don't have your deposit by then I have to open up your slot to someone else.
Activity: 274
I will gladly order 2-4 depending on the price.
Pages:
Jump to: