Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 👾 [GAME] 👹 World of Ether - 🚀 BETA IS LIVE 🚀 - page 14. (Read 22135 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
I'm getting the same error can anyone please send 3 eth to 0x52a098f4f64c0c3051a2007878e973cd32fa2450
Thanks!

Rinkeby Faucet is down! Here's the official announcement from World of Ether: https://twitter.com/WorldofEther/status/1043011250060374018
Activity: 38
I'm getting the same error can anyone please send 3 eth to 0x52a098f4f64c0c3051a2007878e973cd32fa2450
Thanks!
Activity: 28
I joined there and got ETH for the testnet, and waiting until September 22nd. The idea is quite interesting!
Can we play it in any other language than English?

Yes
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
Can we play it in any other language than English?
i visit the website but it asked me to connect my metamask on mainnet, not rinkeby :/

The website is on Mainnet. The Beta on 9/22 will be on Rinkeby

is the beta for everybody, including those who didn't buy eggs on presale?
i was too late, just knew about it, and now the price for one egg is around 0.7 eth, that's kinda high.

Everybody is welcome into Beta, including those without eggs!

How does one participate in the Beta without any eggs?

In Beta, you can buy eggs with Test Net ETH. You could also use your Test Net ETH to buy Etherians from other players on the marketplace

Omg really? Here I was debating on whether or not I should invest to try it out, and you're telling me it's free to play during the beta?

I'm blown away.

I can't wait to see how much I could have actually won when I get mine on the testnet. I'm probably going to be bummed it was only on the testnet and I didn't actually win $400.

It's free to play (played with Rinkeby Testnet ETH), but the rewards are REAL ETH. You could actually win a real $400 cash.
How many languages is the game translated into right now?

How many are you planning for at launch?

Beta isn't translated, but the presale site (https://worldofether.com/) and the Medium are translated into Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, Spanish, and Russian!
Activity: 127
i visit the website but it asked me to connect my metamask on mainnet, not rinkeby :/

i was too late, just knew about it, and now the price for one egg is around 0.7 eth, that's kinda high.

In Beta, you can buy eggs with Test Net ETH. You could also use your Test Net ETH to buy Etherians from other players on the marketplace

Omg really? Here I was debating on whether or not I should invest to try it out, and you're telling me it's free to play during the beta?

I'm blown away.

I can't wait to see how much I could have actually won when I get mine on the testnet. I'm probably going to be bummed it was only on the testnet and I didn't actually win $400.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is it a card game RPG? When battles occur, the winner will win the cards of his opponent will I be paid on the victory?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10

I'm blown away.
Activity: 392
How many languages is the game translated into right now?

How many are you planning for at launch?
Activity: 18

Those creature outlines look great. Can't wait to see what they look like after they're revealed. Did you have an artist on board make them or are they contracted out?

Activity: 150

Activity: 22
I was incredibly addicted to Crypto Kitties for about 6 months, the breeding enables an incredible amount of complexity. I was very happy to see you guys will have a breeding mechanic.

How does it work in World of Ether? You can only breed monsters of the same type I a
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Being a crypto game, it has made a revolutionary change in the online gaming sector that widen up the way to make crypto through earning ETH.

copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo
Pages:
Jump to: