Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 👾 [GAME] 👹 World of Ether - 🚀 BETA IS LIVE 🚀 - page 15. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
What efforts do they provide to maintain the game reputation the same?

They state that a lot of crypto influencers have bought monster eggs
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
What efforts do they provide to maintain the game reputation the same?
Are there different types of creatures? Fire, water, etc?

Yeah! There's five types: Sun, Ocean, Life, Death, and Astral. You can check out the types and more here: https://medium.com/@worldofether/world-of-ether-the-vision-6c994db90900
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
I am not sure that Etherium in current state is fit for something like this.
We all remember that 'kitty game' and also issues with one exchange that produced similar thing.
Maybe I will try it for fun or break test  Wink
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I have dived deep into inspecting this project since it was announced. And I must say I am intrigued. You have a working product with immense room for growth. A wonderful foundation for a fantastic business. The pokemon of Crypto. I can see many millions of people being introduced into crypto for the first time because of World of Ether. This is the right way to grow the crypto market. Think about it, a person will have to learn how to use a wallet once they want to cash out their in game assets.

Then they will have to learn how to transfer to an exchange and sell. And eventually they'll be reading Satoshi's whitepaper themselves! Just kidding, no, but seriously, I think this has the potential to open up Bitcoin and crypto to a massive audience.

Might even be a catalyst for a bull run.

I will be sending this to my friends tonight.
I was late to know about this project, everyone would like this game. I can't wait to see this game launch on September 22nd. Is there a giveaway? : D I hope there are free eggs for 500 participants later.

I dont think that they will be able to give such amounts. In the end we will see that everything was limited to more modest sums like 1k ether or even less. I will be very surprised if it turns out that what they wrote above and the truth will be completely distributed. It is better to put such large funds into development and hire normal people who write the code and from which there will be growth.

The game is built. It's in Alpha on Rinkeby and Beta on Rinkeby on 9/22
Are there any countries from which players will be unable to participate?

As a US citizen it seems like I'm not legally allowed to use a lot of platforms because the company can't abide by the strict regulations here.

This is a global game. It's on ethereum so anybody can play
Activity: 117
Through Ethereum blockchain it is a much decentralized online gaming sector so we are secured with this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I was late to know about this project, everyone would like this game. I can't wait to see this game launch on September 22nd. Is there a giveaway? : D I hope there are free eggs for 500 participants later.

I dont think that they will be able to give such amounts. In the end we will see that everything was limited to more modest sums like 1k ether or even less. I will be very surprised if it turns out that what they wrote above and the truth will be completely distributed. It is better to put such large funds into development and hire normal people who write the code and from which there will be growth.

They just had an egg giveaway giving away 3 eggs! I'm sure there will be more later.
Does the game require the personal information of the players?

As far as I know, no.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
How the game provides security from third party interference?

There was a bug bounty a few weeks ago.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Are there different types of creatures? Fire, water, etc?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Are there any countries from which players will be unable to participate?

As a US citizen it seems like I'm not legally allowed to use a lot of platforms because the company can't abide by the strict regulations here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Does the game require the personal information of the players?
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
How the game provides security from third party interference?
Activity: 80
It is going to be an incredible crypto game and we hope it will go far more way in the crypto gaming sector.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Oh well, I always wanted to try one of those games without wasting any money on it, I guess this is my chance then. As others said the designs look amazing, it has a lot of pokemon taste in it.

I hate Metamask but I think I have no other option but to install it.  Sad
So starting on the 22nd we can buy creatures and get a chance to win these prizes?

Yup!

Make sure you get some free Rinkeby Test Net ETH before then so you're prepared.

There's also a countdown on worldofether.com if you want the exact time the Beta opens.
Pages:
Jump to: