Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 13. (Read 80289 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
we'll listen to your feedback, if everyone approves... then no changes needed

We've seen better launches and worse launches. It would behoove you to not get too worried about it, things are stable, people will move on to giving other people shit, and you can build on your blockchain. Thats kinda how this goes
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think no need changes . If you dont want miner FUD new coin Undecided. Wallet now sync very good.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
we'll listen to your feedback, if everyone approves... then no changes needed
Activity: 138
We sincerely apologize for the hurdled launch of our coin.

We are considering all options to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

As this gets resolved, we have a client who wants their own coin for a gamification project.

Skilled coin developers please contact us [email protected] if you'd like to take this on.

The coin seems fine...  No more FUD than you'd see on 50% of other coin launches, and from the research I did, it looks like C-Cex tried a hostile takeover of the coin.  My mining is going just fine, my wallets are sync'd, and I'm excited to spend my stake on gamerholic.com.  Gamers and crypto unite!

+1 for sanity.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

As this gets resolved, we have a client who wants their own coin for a gamification project.

Skilled coin developers please contact us [email protected] if you'd like to take this on.

The coin seems fine...  No more FUD than you'd see on 50% of other coin launches, and from the research I did, it looks like C-Cex tried a hostile takeover of the coin.  My mining is going just fine, my wallets are sync'd, and I'm excited to spend my stake on gamerholic.com.  Gamers and crypto unite!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

there was supposed to be a wallet update to solve the current issues, you know what happened to that? another coin? I really hope you're not thinking of abandoning GHC cause miner loses have been considerable already with the multiple forks and orphaned blocks; lost btc. and a new coin would be the coup de grace.
Activity: 843
8V Global | 8v.com

Activity: 203
so where is dev??

wtf  
holy-abandoning project DEVMAN

He was online couple minute ago...
good what is the word

any thing going to happen?

I do not know he was on-line although he could say something. Everyone is waiting for some information from him ...
Dev say something to the community !!! What are you doing man ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
so where is dev??

wtf  

good what is the word

any thing going to happen?
Activity: 203
so where is dev??

wtf 

Activity: 156
Stil watching this coins what will happen next!!

Call me crazy, maybe a fork?
Activity: 261
Bittrex will pick it up... eventually.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
when will cex push to right chain?? what is the problem causing all these forks ??  i really like this coins purpose and plan and can see this blossoming into something huge

lolz...ya this fucking trainwreck is going to be massive!

lol ... they shoulda outsourced the Source  if they couldnt pull it off we got. xsx's code re-done for .25 btc when we saw we fucked up also we took full blame and never blamed anyone. a little accountability goes a long way it seems.  ci really want this to work and hope it gets fixed pronto if dev needs help he can pm me and i can get it all fixed in a few hrs for chicken scratch... lol
Activity: 336
when will cex push to right chain?? what is the problem causing all these forks ??  i really like this coins purpose and plan and can see this blossoming into something huge

lolz...ya this fucking trainwreck is going to be massive!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 375
Stil watching this coins what will happen next!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Pools
ghc.coin-miners.info   (Current block: 7,113)
ghc.minerpools.com  (Current block: 7,113)
ghc.suprnova.cc (Current block: 7,113)

Block Explorer
http://ghc.iquidus.co.nz/ (Current block: 7,113)

Almost works fine except https://c-cex.com/?p=ghc-btc (Block: 4397)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
stable pools for that?
stll have problem? dev

Pools have been stable for the past two days now (Coin-miners, suprnova and minerpools) but we're still waiting for the source code's update and I'm sure c-cex is waiting for it too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
stable pools for that?
stll have problem? dev
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Gamerholic must be really pissed at Blocktech, this has been a disaster so far.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: