Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 14. (Read 80289 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm on the moon
yes still nothing from my wallet I have not encountered before such an absurd situation
I'm on the moon
I'm on the moon
how is this a wallet ı hate this ı tried to dig all day but At the end of the day result=ZERO
hey bro send my coins my new wallet
GZAL6QGWGgfZGS1mhK7dgukRThrmahGoJ4
Activity: 121
Hey guys,

I have been experiencing the block explorers wallet locking up from time to time(gets stuck on a block), to fix this i have been clearing everything out or ~/.gamerholiccoin/ except the .conf start wallet and it syncs properly. A standard -reindex doesn't seem to help so not exactly sure what the cause for the lock up is.

Also, updated explorer adding wealth distribution last night  Smiley

edit: leave your wallet.dat also lol.
Activity: 168

They just found out? they've been on a different fork since yesterday, I reported it on their trollbox. Sent 1 coin to test and it never got there.

C-cex has been on its own chain for the better part of a day. Why is the only exchange not on the same fork as all the pools? Am I missing something here?

Right now, my wallet says block 5685.

coin miners - block 5,688
minerpools - block 5,688
supernova - block 5,688

C-cex says block 4389.

I know I'm not the only one who's had a GHC deposit go missing there today. To me this doesn't look like a "dev" problem, it looks like a C-cex problem.

It is a Dev problem, I've never had so many problems with a wallet before. And the pools were forking over and over until they somehow found some nodes between them.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

They just found out? they've been on a different fork since yesterday, I reported it on their trollbox. Sent 1 coin to test and it never got there.

C-cex has been on its own chain for the better part of a day. Why is the only exchange not on the same fork as all the pools? Am I missing something here?

Right now, my wallet says block 5685.

coin miners - block 5,688
minerpools - block 5,688
supernova - block 5,688

C-cex says block 4389.

I know I'm not the only one who's had a GHC deposit go missing there today. To me this doesn't look like a "dev" problem, it looks like a C-cex problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So...can we all agree that everything Bryce touches is a pile of shit now?

A lot of 'I'm gonna change the world' demeanor in every interview/media he does and all we get are coins no one cares about, coins that don't work and a shit ton of empty promises.

And the response here will probably be something to sort of 'crytpo-economics, blocktechblocktechblocktech, someone else's fault'

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I propose a community takeover, because the dev seems to be unable to fix the problem. 
Activity: 170
Aaaand wallet stuck again 767 blocks behind and refuses to sync.
This is getting really fucking old.

Close the wallet and open it again; it worked for me.

Not working for me. 4 connections but not syncing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Close the wallet and open it again; it worked for me.
Activity: 170
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I have a pending deposit to CCex that has 841 confirmations but Ccex doesn't see it and are basically telling me to forget it. Fuck this is annoying does anyone know who is fucked on this?

Transaction ID: 8a71e7719609b7b00563dfa521b6e8f447c34bd008c4adf02f40183d112f24b1
Activity: 375
There's so many leak in this coin site, and what if the person doesn't want to play a game??
I'm on the moon
hey dev pls sent my coins how is this a fork?Huh?I did everything to dig, but results were disappointing for me
I'm on the moon
ı did it but nothing has changed.
Activity: 280
I tried everything but my coins are nowhere dev help me pls

try this conf file
addnode=54.68.25.238
addnode=ghc.suprnova.cc
addnode=37.59.18.108
addnode=192.155.89.136
addnode=ghc.longwall.io
addnode=138.91.112.229
addnode=23.99.3.224
addnode=ghc.coin-miners.info
rpcport= 12326, leave your wallet.dat and delete all the files in your appdata folder , restart the wallet and see what happens ..
I'm on the moon
 I tried everything but my coins are nowhere dev help me pls
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
about 140GHC coin no give me look dev http://gyazo.com/304d32ca360f8eed5dc9be1aa8ef67a6 your can help me find coins ,and give me ?  a ?
Pages:
Jump to: