Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 12. (Read 80289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Everything works fine for me out of the box. Launch was bumpy, but its time to move on.

+1  waiting for this now!

GamerHolicCoin will be featured in the "Future of Altcoins" panel during Inside Bitcoins Las Vegas, October 5th - 7th.

http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas/speakers/

The future of altcoins is already here.
[/quote]
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Everything works fine for me out of the box. Launch was bumpy, but its time to move on.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In all honesty, the coin does have some serious issues, it forks very easily and the reason the pools are synced is because we're syncing together.

Most users have reported getting into weird forks just by downloading and installing the wallet, so there's issues with the coin and they haven't been fixed.
C-cex is not to blame directly in my opinion as they were simply having the same issues we all had, I don't know what their config file looks like but given the fact that if one simply uses the nodes from the op as posted and it'll fork then the coin does have issues and needs fixing immediately.
Activity: 924
Or maybe we'll pick some BTC to coin entered the bittrex? What do you think? Would not it be needed?
legendary
we'll listen to your feedback, if everyone approves... then no changes needed

anybody twitter bittrex add us?
legendary
we'll listen to your feedback, if everyone approves... then no changes needed

everything is move smoothly, no need to change.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
SO EVERYTHING IS GOOD?? yay hopefully cex does something today
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ya'll bitch a lot.

I agreed with your whole post, but this just seemed to sum it all up nicely.  Cool

perhaps he should try to save USE coin ...

Haha, I already tried doing that Wink  No community interest, sadly, so what does one do?  One moves on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ya'll bitch a lot.

I agreed with your whole post, but this just seemed to sum it all up nicely.  Cool

perhaps he should try to save USE coin ...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Ya'll bitch a lot.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i realize people in crypto have short memory...

how is it so that you people forget Dev and his "friends" basically instamined the shit out of the coin

while claiming there fork was the right one...

you guys are miners and i understand its working(?) fine now

how will you guys deal with the dumps that will come from the instamined coins?  

if you guys think price on C-cex is any indication of real price of this coin...

think again soon as they are able to deposit price will drop hard
Yeah its a worthless coin
the dev picked the chain with the least hashrate as the "official chain" just because he and his friends were mining on it
while people who were mining on the 800+ th chain got screwed.

You understand that the Dev picked the "official pool," which he created and posted for everyone to use from the beginning?   He picked the pool that he knew was on the original fork, instead of letting incompetent pool owners fork his coin.  Yeah, stuff was fucked at the beginning. I myself "lost" 1k coins because I was mining on a pool which was on the wrong fork. But don't blame the Dev for making a pool which didn't fuck up, and then sticking to his original fork.

GHC was created for a CLIENT.  That means, someone paid the dev to make this coin for their business, and the dev was/is accountable to said client.  When complications arose, he protected the integrity of the coin he'd created for the client, and did the only responsible thing, IMO.  Ya'll bitch a lot.

Postscript. The fact that the C-Cex price was brought up is hilarious. C-Cex is scammy as hell, and their dishonest methods dug themselves this hole.  GHC is not yet on an exchange, as far as I'm concerned
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

how is it so that you people forget Dev and his "friends" basically instamined the shit out of the coin

lol there was no instamine. Sure, the launch was a bit fucked up and the forking got annoying but we've all seen worse.
Seems to work well now so no need to change anything.
Also this forum cracks me up big time.

And yeah totally, Cogburn needs to POD asap!!   Grin
Activity: 448

if you guys think price on C-cex is any indication of real price of this coin...

think again soon as they are able to deposit price will drop hard
Activity: 203
No need to change to a new coin, please!
Last 3 days, mining just works fine. If you change to another coin, you support thieves to cheat us more deeply.

I don't understand this for me also works fine. All pools act good only c-cex have some issues ( looks like only they). At least weird....
I think that bittrex  can dispel all ambiguity... Roll Eyes
Activity: 201
This coin seems solid to me also. Sync'd and staking without issue.  Continue to build your business around this..
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I've been staking and mining all week with no problems. All the pools seem to be working well now. Why C-cex is unable or unwilling to get it together is beyond me.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I dont think change will make different, since we are mining fine after 2nd fork.
Activity: 364
if you not change master seednode coin don't fork now network stronger don't  try swap  to other coin .
Activity: 178
No need to change to a new coin, please!
Last 3 days, mining just works fine. If you change to another coin, you support thieves to cheat us more deeply.
Activity: 264
Cartel jesus has spoken
Pages:
Jump to: