Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 18. (Read 80312 times)

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
ANYONE trying to use addnode= SHOULD be trying to use connect= to connect to a SPECIFIC node. addnode= will continue to search for other node that may have forked ! AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING ADDNODE= TO TRY AND FIX YOUR WALLETS USE CONNECT=
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
What if you dont have IRC?
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys for minerpools support, please join the IRC, it's on my signature.
Activity: 742
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
@minerpools:
I am mining at your pool when coinweaver and jyap state that your pool is fine. But now all confirmed and unconfirmed coins return to 0.
Can you explain that? All blocks are orphaned?!
BTW, I also mine at coin-miners and lost some dozen coins due to forked but it is acceptable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
This looks promising.

I'm all in.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
wallet is not sinchronized 55 block remaining

Delete again all the files from Appdata folder but do not delete wallet.dat file and add the nodes from op post and resync the wallet

turned out to synchronize
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

Delete again all the files from Appdata folder but do not delete wallet.dat file and add the nodes from op post and resync the wallet

As well as the ones from the OP, add the following node:

addnode = 54.68.25.238
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Right now we need a block explorer  Wink

Yea it would be nice. I'm not familiar enough with the Insight open source one to just whip one up. That's another weekend project I don't have time for atm....
Right now we need a block explorer  Wink
Activity: 280
Can anyone confirm that suprnova is on the right fork with the wallets in op ?
Supernode is up and running. Currently 17 connections, including all of the nodes from the OP.

Code:
addnode = 54.68.25.238

As posted on my pool, this coin has a huge tendency to fork, needs to much babysitting, I'm adding this supernode, hope it fixes things now.

Yea i'm hoping with a supernode we can prevent further forking. As long as everyone adds the same nodes, it should be preventable.

My wallet is connected to 54.68.25.238 node without adding to conf file and i hope will be no more forks , right now coinminers is on the same fork as suprnova , after the fork from last night i need it to orphan 100 blocks damn Sad

Good to hear. Connection count still rising so other peers are either picking up on it, or adding it to their conf.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Supernode is up and running. Currently 17 connections, including all of the nodes from the OP.

Code:
addnode = 54.68.25.238

As posted on my pool, this coin has a huge tendency to fork, needs to much babysitting, I'm adding this supernode, hope it fixes things now.

Yea i'm hoping with a supernode we can prevent further forking. As long as everyone adds the same nodes, it should be preventable.

My wallet is connected to 54.68.25.238 node without adding to conf file and i hope will be no more forks , right now coinminers is on the same fork as suprnova , after the fork from last night i need it to orphan 100 blocks damn Sad
You forked too? Mannn, c-cex is in another solar system now, they can't get it to sync.
I've checked the debug file again, guess what? the daemon keeps trying to connect to nodes that don't exist/not online but it doesn't look quickly enough for the others listed.

Code:
addnode = 54.68.25.238

Code:
addnode = 54.68.25.238

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Code:
addnode = 54.68.25.238

I've deleted the entire .gamerholic folder for the sixth time now, hope it'll be the last, I can't believe how many times this has forked, last night it tried to fork twice...

Code:
addnode = 54.68.25.238

Activity: 280
No payouts from minerpools? It says sent but I don't receive it?
forked
Pages:
Jump to: