Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 12. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 12:50:32 PM
why did the team. decided not to pursue a bounty program ? After all, it can help to create a strong community .
and it will also help to get these tokens for me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 10, 2019, 12:16:45 PM
earlier we saw a lot of scripts for mining Monero.  But now it's something really new. moreover, there will be a lot of options to earn and it is a good motivation for future users.
well, I would use this method of monetization on my website. this should be convenient for both users and owners of websites and blogs.
Activity: 128
May 10, 2019, 11:48:18 AM
earlier we saw a lot of scripts for mining Monero.  But now it's something really new. moreover, there will be a lot of options to earn and it is a good motivation for future users.
Activity: 55
May 10, 2019, 11:19:20 AM
well that sales will be on such a popular exchange as in fact it is a guarantee of listing .
Yes, many people want to make money on speculation on the exchange and this is normal. I also want to support the project and sell tokens right after the listing. If of course the price will allow this do.
well, I like that the project is developing so rapidly now. They already have a working script and this is of course a very big achievement.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2019, 10:56:52 AM
well that sales will be on such a popular exchange as in fact it is a guarantee of listing .
Yes, many people want to make money on speculation on the exchange and this is normal. I also want to support the project and sell tokens right after the listing. If of course the price will allow this do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 06:30:42 AM
Activity: 196
May 10, 2019, 05:39:05 AM
Perfectly. this is an authoritative exchange and I will gladly support this project for myself. I think it will be very profitable.
Let's see. I think the project will easily be able to collect the hard hat especially that they already have working prototypes of the project.
Those who accumulate tokens during the IEO will be able to earn it clearly. let's see how it all works.
Activity: 34
May 10, 2019, 05:00:38 AM
Perfectly. this is an authoritative exchange and I will gladly support this project for myself. I think it will be very profitable.
Let's see. I think the project will easily be able to collect the hard hat especially that they already have working prototypes of the project.
Activity: 55
May 10, 2019, 04:19:51 AM
I am glad that the project is developing so rapidly. I think it will be possible to make a profit in a short time and I'm glad that they have so many tools for this.
May 10, 2019, 02:23:43 AM
copper member
Activity: 147
May 09, 2019, 01:19:02 PM
Gath3r is proud to  announce its  token sale in partnership with one of the biggest existing crypto exchanges out there, Coineal, based in Asia. The sale will take place in the form of an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), directly on the Coineal platform, for only two days (27th - 28th of May - Start time 16:00 PM GMT+8 ; End Time 11:59 PM GMT+8), so make sure not to miss out on this exciting opportunity!

As per Coinmarketcap data, Coineal is one of the top worldwide exchanges by volume, boasting a portfolio of over 50 active trading pairs to date.

The details of the IEO are as follows:

➤ Date: Start time 16:00 PM GMT+8, 27th May; End Time 11:59 PM GMT+8, 28th May, 2019.

➤ Accepted Cryptocurrencies: ETH

➤ Opening Price: $0.02

➤ KYC: Yes, verification on the exchange.

➤ Max Supply: 400,000,000 GTH.

➤ Tokens Available for Sale: 100,000,000 GTH.

➤ Project Contacts
     For any inquiries or information needed please do not hesitate to shoot us an email at [email protected]

Be sure to check out all the upcoming features of the Gath3r platform here.
The Coineal announcement can also be found by clicking here.

Stay connected to the relevant social channels in order to get updates and reminders with regards to the sale, ensuring you do not miss out!
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
May 09, 2019, 02:55:48 AM
Hey. I really like this project. but I don't understand the business model yet . I think it will all be in demand.
Activity: 30
May 09, 2019, 02:35:57 AM
the project looks very beautiful. let's see how it will work in practice. But at least it will be of real benefit to both site owners and users.
the main thing that it was profitable for investors. Because I decided to support the project during the IEO and I think it will be very important for me.
after IEO in any case will increase as it always was. But what will happen in the long term, we do not know yet and it's worth thinking about it, I think.
let's see how it all work in practice. I still want to evaluate the project for a long time. And it seems to me that it can become a popular platform.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2019, 01:50:31 AM
the project looks very beautiful. let's see how it will work in practice. But at least it will be of real benefit to both site owners and users.
the main thing that it was profitable for investors. Because I decided to support the project during the IEO and I think it will be very important for me.
after IEO in any case will increase as it always was. But what will happen in the long term, we do not know yet and it's worth thinking about it, I think.
May 09, 2019, 01:01:50 AM
Activity: 112
May 09, 2019, 12:34:48 AM
Activity: 252
May 09, 2019, 12:14:35 AM
I still don't understand this model. who's gonna pay for this? At the moment advertisers pay for it. But who will pay site owners in your model?
Yes, I am also very interested in who will buy these tokens on exchanges and for what. this is one of the most important issues and if I understand it, they can say that the project will be successful.
in any case, this is a good way to monetize. users will receive ad-free content and as I understand it, they can pay for it.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2019, 11:55:32 PM
I still don't understand this model. who's gonna pay for this? At the moment advertisers pay for it. But who will pay site owners in your model?
Yes, I am also very interested in who will buy these tokens on exchanges and for what. this is one of the most important issues and if I understand it, they can say that the project will be successful.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2019, 11:39:56 PM
Activity: 139
May 08, 2019, 11:24:02 PM
I think this monetization will be very beneficial for everyone.
  it will also be interesting to read more about the monetization of client software.
Yes, it is a very good idea and I think that all this will be in demand for all of us.
it all depends on how the team implements it and what will be the income for users. This will be the most important thing for the project to quickly be able to scale and become popular.
there's a plus that each user who will visit the site will generate income and this is certainly a big plus. Because the sum should get a good income.
Pages:
Jump to: