Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade - page 11. (Read 20955 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
And when you will show exact raised amount? Investors must know exact amount. Hidden cap - very strange..
You have smartcontract?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Due to the impending Bitcoin fork event scheduled around 16 November 2017, which is a significant event for the community, Globitex have taken the decision to postpone the public token sale event of GBX tokens, originally planned for 8 November 2017.

The revised date for the public token sale will be announced shortly, so please check back for further updates or join the Telegram channel to hear the news first. Meanwhile GBX tokens will continue to be available via an ongoing pre sale for contributors of EUR 10,000 equivalent or more.

The Globitex exchange is already operating real euro, bitcoin and bitcoin cash exchange platform albeit in limited Beta mode. It is therefore important to ensure that the project has the best possible start. Postponing the public sale of GBX until after the fork will ensure a safe, secure and transparent token sale process for all.

Globitex
brand new
Activity: 0
Finally something of my interest.
Activity: 107
Merit: 100
Your exchange in beta-test right now? May i trying now or only after investing in crowdsale?
You have only crowdsale, no pre-Ico?

You may go and try the exchange right now without investing in ICO. Please go to www.globitex.com and sign up for "beta testing". You will receive server level password and following to which open a real trading account.

We are running pre-sale now with 20% discount. The public sale will start on November 8. You can register for pre-sale, go to www.globitexico.com and sign up. You will receive individual instructions.

What minimum requiments for partipiciate in pre-sale? And how much you raised on pre-sale right now?

The minimum amount to participate in pre-sale is Eur 10,000 equivalent. We have secured funding from several high net worth investors, however, pre-sales is ongoing and private therefore we can't disclose exact amounts.

Your exchange in beta-test right now? May i trying now or only after investing in crowdsale?

You may go and try the exchange right now without investing in ICO. Please go to www.globitex.com and sign up for "beta testing". You will receive server level password and following to which open a real trading account.

We are running pre-sale now with 20% discount. The public sale will start on November 8. You can register for pre-sale, go to www.globitexico.com and sign up. You will receive individual instructions.

What minimum requiments for partipiciate in pre-sale? And how much you raised on pre-sale right now?

How to participate at the official token crowdsale and which wallets are compatible with your platform?

You can participate in pre-sale by signing up on www.globitexico.com

GBX token is based on Ethereum EIP-20 (previously ERC-20) standard, so any such wallet like myetherwallet.com would be compatible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How to participate at the official token crowdsale and which wallets are compatible with your platform?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Less than one week left until the Token Sale. I am looking forward to get my tokens, I believe this is a part of a global trading in the future!
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Globitex was interviewed by Cryptocurrency Marketplace.

https://youtu.be/qRRu0TWfXIo

You can trade on Globitex disregarding ICO.

We have now Pre Sale Open. Please sign up on our website www.globitexico.com
Activity: 2
Does this team have experience?

Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Globitex has just published their ICO affiliate program.

All affiliate program participants enjoy 3% fee on all contributions made through the referral link, which will be provided at the end of this enrolment process.

You can find the affiliate program here: https://www.globitexico.com/affiliate
Activity: 253
New article  Smiley
Globitex – Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
https://icomagazine.com/globitex-linking-digital-currency-to-global-trade/
Activity: 55
Since these posts were expected, we think It’s time to share the reason for these bogus accusations.
Globitex has been threatened and blackmailed via Telegram.

We are not willing to cooperate with these blackmailers.

This is a screenshot from conversation regarding this issue.

https://i.imgur.com/benyXrx.png

this kind of attitude is just unacceptable. it also explains the "army of alt accounts popping out of nowhere" yelling "scam" without any explanations.

Activity: 190
Who will invest in this project? It looks bad.
Activity: 8
So... Another one scam...
Activity: 224
this project doesnt need a blockchain. Simple money laundering...
Pages:
Jump to: