Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade - page 12. (Read 20954 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Very gloomy)))
Dangerous investments)))
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
When you will launch exchange? And which comission you will have in full version? And which other pairs you will have?

Globitex is expected to launch at the beginning of 2018. More crypto and fiat currencies will be added. Commissions will be based on maker/taker model, depending on the traded volume in a given time period. Market makers will be favoured with lower to no commission.

I cant undertand. What is " maker/taker model" ? Can you explaine? You dont have fix commissions?
Activity: 281
Yet another scam Angry
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Your cap is too high oO You dont need that much money.  Grin

If you read our White paper (https://globitexico.com/wp.pdf), you would also see that Globitex is committed to delivering far reaching goals.

Implementing physical commodities trading and settlement in Bitcoin is an ambitions plan, and with more funds we can attain more commodities listing.
Activity: 238
Your cap is too high oO You dont need that much money.  Grin
Activity: 55
When you will launch exchange? And which comission you will have in full version? And which other pairs you will have?

Globitex is expected to launch at the beginning of 2018. More crypto and fiat currencies will be added. Commissions will be based on maker/taker model, depending on the traded volume in a given time period. Market makers will be favoured with lower to no commission.
I will not invest in this scam and do not advise anyone.There is information that the project team is scammers.If you want to risk, I advise you to invest a small amount! Angry
i agree, scam project

Care to explain what is your opinion based on?

I will not invest in this scam and do not advise anyone.There is information that the project team is scammers.If you want to risk, I advise you to invest a small amount! Angry

Could you please share this information with the public?
Since these posts were expected, we think It’s time to share the reason for these bogus accusations.
Globitex has been threatened and blackmailed via Telegram.

We are not willing to cooperate with these blackmailers.

This is a screenshot from conversation regarding this issue.

https://i.imgur.com/benyXrx.png
I wanted to invest a large amount, but  Sad
Now i am searching a new ico for investing Tongue
Activity: 168
Moderators please close the topic.The project is shit and scam.
Maris Kaneps? Are you serious? Bye,bye:)))))))
Activity: 163
i agree, scam project
Activity: 141
Will you exist as an exchanger or as a full-fledged exchange? What currencies will you work with? At least mention the number of pairs.

Globitex was originally launched as a Bitcoin-Euro (XBTEUR) exchange.
Since this weeks Tuesday, we have enabled Euro-Bitcoin Cash pair.

The liquidity of this pairing is quite thin at the moment.

If you are trading these pairs, why not to do it commision free?
https://globitex.com/signup/

You mean, it will be excanhge for Bitcoin only? And without commision? Than what is your profit?

Globitex is currently in public BETA, offering XBTEUR (Euro against bitcoin) and XBTBCH (euro against bitcoin cash) pairs, both commission free.

We will start charging commissions when BETA phase ends, and we launch fully. Right now, it's free trading, so welcome to it!
Will you exist as an exchanger or as a full-fledged exchange? What currencies will you work with? At least mention the number of pairs.

You mean, it will be excanhge for Bitcoin only? And without commision? Than what is your profit?

Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Pages:
Jump to: