Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 73. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project,
all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to
Activity: 34
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all plans make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising project, no doubt
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Not a big fan of the new name, I liked safecash alot more but you were probably right to change it if it avoids some legal snafu somewhere down the road...

Great job so far.

I hear ya. It took me awhile to warm to it too, but I now like it. Give it some time, you might come around Smiley
Either way, it was a necessary evil. Now time to move onward, and upward Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
Not a big fan of the new name, I liked safecash alot more but you were probably right to change it if it avoids some legal snafu somewhere down the road...

Great job so far.
Activity: 9
I noticed Genesis is a payment processor honest, reliable and fast can be used by ordinary people in everyday transactions, real. Genesis focused on becoming a bridge between electronic money and the business accepted.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey,
I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
What was the reason for rebrand

Copied this from the Discord:

Why Rebrand?

A fresh two weeks into our blockchain, rebranding was not what we originally had in mind. Unfortunately, it was a needed step to be done and we our satisfied that we’re rebranding while we’re still new. If we were listed on a dozen exchanges and had a huge following, it’d probably be significantly more difficult to perform all the required actions needed.
Never-the-less, the question remains. Why? It turns out that the same day we had launched our original announcement thread on Bitcointalk, another group launched an announcement thread for SafeCash a few hours prior. While that’s potentially some crazy coincidence, it was brushed off.

Fast-forward a few days before mainnet goes live, we decide to pursue legal counsel in order to trademark the SafeCash brand. A few days after submission of our service mark, we get rejected due to a pending service mark for SafeCash already in the system (http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4810:ip63xr.3.1)

Now does this mean we cannot use the SafeCash name? Absolutely not. It typically takes six or more months for a trademark to be fully registered in the United States (or elsewhere) and there is also a chance that the trademark application could get rejected. Now if the registration goes through, there could be the potentially we could get sued if we’re using the name “SafeCash” for cryptocurrency related activities.

As a group, along with some legal counsel, we have decided that the best course of action is not to try to fight with another group about something so trivial as a name. The ideology of going into a legal battle with another startup is negative for both parties financially and towards communities.

Hope this answers your question  Cool
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
What was the reason for rebrand
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
I was surprised at the name change, I thought someone had claimed some hahahaha copyright, I was playing a little with the name and it came to mind genecash not to criticize me for that hahaha, good job boys.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Hey,
I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!

ok this is just bullshit  Huh
nonetheless, i'm mining this coin and hodling for a longer term.

Thank you both for your kind words haha
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Hi,
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Please understand that Genesis is not a token but rather it’s own blockchain. First we will build our own standalone systems then look at integration with known/respectable plugins and merchants that already accept digital currencies. Our goal is to natively integrate all future systems into an ecosystem of e-commerce and merchant related services even if they’re not experienced with blockchain.
Activity: 4
Hi,
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
How many coin there is on total ?

The max supply will be just over 4 Billion. If you want to see the total circulating supply, Click Here
mez
Activity: 197
Hey,

ok this is just bullshit  Huh
nonetheless, i'm mining this coin and hodling for a longer term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Great job on working so hard to make the transition to the new name as seamless as possible.   I know it probably wasn't an easy decision to make and a lot of extra work that you all hadn't intended to do,  but I think long-term it'll be for the best.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
How many coin there is on total ?
Activity: 130
a very interesting and impressive project, I can't wait to wait for the next news from this project. I am very interested and want to join this project, and hope I hope for this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
when start masternodes ?

We'll disclose more information regarding masternodes once we have implemented PoS.
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money.
Pages:
Jump to: