Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 74. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
when start masternodes ?

We'll disclose more information regarding masternodes once we have implemented PoS.
Activity: 41
when start masternodes ?
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this plan aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
We're not part of the eth blockchain.... We run our own blockchain supported by miners.
Activity: 32
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this plan aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
looks good, but why so few tweets November 2017?

Probably because we only launched two weeks ago.

He might be referring to space  Huh
Activity: 12
Good evening,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Genesis Team™
Airdrop 1 recieved thank you SafeCash team..
goodluck..

You're welcome, thanks for being a part of it
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Airdrop 1 recieved thank you SafeCash team..
goodluck..
Genesis Team™

Probably because we only launched two weeks ago.
copper member
Activity: 328
Activity: 98
why does the wallet synchronize so quickly? I've never seen this before. i just open the wallet and a few thousand blocks fly by synchronization in 4 sec like bullets from a machine gun  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 124

Your issue was that you included an ERC20 wallet address - we are not a token, and we have our own wallet. There were a few people who were not included for this reason.
Genesis Team™
Video how, how and where to ditch the SafeCash coin (SCASH) (rus): https://youtu.be/j6TaHBPd76M

Thank you for doing this. Please could you dm me your discord details? I'd like to talk to you about expanding our reach into Russia.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

Do like me, mine one hour on sprnova and you will know how much scash you will have. Just dont trust the predicted amount on suprnova, it's absolutely terrible. You will soon see that you make x10 what they say. You will see your real balance luckily. You can open an account on tradesatoshi and mine on your scach tradesatoshi account (that said, if you trust them, otherwise the wallet worked fine for me, but i am lazy so i put my tradesatoshi address in the suprnova settings).

When I have some spare time I'll build a mining calculator Smiley
Thank you
Activity: 57
Video how, how and where to ditch the SafeCash coin (SCASH) (rus): https://youtu.be/j6TaHBPd76M
Genesis Team™
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

Do like me, mine one hour on sprnova and you will know how much scash you will have. Just dont trust the predicted amount on suprnova, it's absolutely terrible. You will soon see that you make x10 what they say. You will see your real balance luckily. You can open an account on tradesatoshi and mine on your scach tradesatoshi account (that said, if you trust them, otherwise the wallet worked fine for me, but i am lazy so i put my tradesatoshi address in the suprnova settings).

When I have some spare time I'll build a mining calculator Smiley
Activity: 364
Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.
Activity: 72
AMD miner is now available for windows. A big thank you to Lolliedieb for his hard work and timely turn around.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolminer-164-fastest-kaspa-miner-in-market-4724735

I had already saved the equipment, but when I saw this news I started to extract the precious safecash and thanks for the airdrop. One question, ¿Is the giveaway bot automatic or manual?
Pages:
Jump to: