Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 72. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Good night
It'sa great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
It is great to see the rebrand is almost complete but also heres another project bearing same rebranded name, Genesis. Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-genesis-investment-in-real-estate-2857848

I want to believe, this name has been carefully thought out and even if this other project name is also Genesis, I can see they have been on since January, hopefully team has also reached out to them address this too
That ICO is a token and they haven't distributed funds to ICO purchasers per their roadmap that was supposed to be complete in July. We have reached out to them and got a mail delivery failure. Attempted to contact via twitter, etc as well. They haven't had a tweet since the end of their ICO.

Not saying anything bad about the group but DYOR before immediately thinking we're stealing a name.

Also we will legally own the mark of Genesis soon. Service mark application has been initialized prior to the launch of the rebrand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It is great to see the rebrand is almost complete but also heres another project bearing same rebranded name, Genesis. Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-genesis-investment-in-real-estate-2857848

I want to believe, this name has been carefully thought out and even if this other project name is also Genesis, I can see they have been on since January, hopefully team has also reached out to them address this too
Activity: 196
Activity: 672
Merit: 124

That's great news. Thank you for adding us in such short notice.

Fantastic news - yet another new exchange for us.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

That's great news. Thank you for adding us in such short notice.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
Safe.Trade is supporting the ( $ANON ) fork
Genesis Team™
Seems like it's one of the decent idea that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

Thank you. We strive to be different. We're the first equihash 192 7 on 0.16.2

We'll continue to innovate and hit the targets outlined in our roadmap.
Activity: 32
Seems like it's one of the decent idea that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
Genesis Team™
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this plan!

More bounties will be announced very soon along with airdrop 2. We're back up to full speed now post rebrand.
Activity: 32
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this plan!
Hi,
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Please understand that Genesis is not a token but rather it’s own blockchain. First we will build our own standalone systems then look at integration with known/respectable plugins and merchants that already accept digital currencies. Our goal is to natively integrate all future systems into an ecosystem of e-commerce and merchant related services even if they’re not experienced with blockchain.

Saying this upps the level of ur short-sightedness. However hard u try u will never stay clean digging up garbage dump using ur hands instead of shovel. I could thrust some digital input in ur big head but Im not one of ur parents after all, why would I beat u. Im telling u that ur futuristic views make sense only in ur head meaning this cant impact the state of advertisement industry in the distinct regions of the planet.
Your posts explain everything about you. Bashing every single ANN on BCT doesn't help anything.

But thanks for your input
Activity: 36
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this business might be the solution for that!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
Nice rebranding Smiley
The first time I've thought about Genesis Mining  Grin
We hope to see POS soon.

PoS will begin in Phase 2 of our roadmap. An exact date is still TBD, but it is slated for the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Nice rebranding Smiley
The first time I've thought about Genesis Mining  Grin
We hope to see POS soon.
Activity: 36
I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hi,
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Please understand that Genesis is not a token but rather it’s own blockchain. First we will build our own standalone systems then look at integration with known/respectable plugins and merchants that already accept digital currencies. Our goal is to natively integrate all future systems into an ecosystem of e-commerce and merchant related services even if they’re not experienced with blockchain.

Saying this upps the level of ur short-sightedness. However hard u try u will never stay clean digging up garbage dump using ur hands instead of shovel. I could thrust some digital input in ur big head but Im not one of ur parents after all, why would I beat u. Im telling u that ur futuristic views make sense only in ur head meaning this cant impact the state of advertisement industry in the distinct regions of the planet.
Activity: 364
Alert Stay Away!

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man, darksoul. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.
Pages:
Jump to: