Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 76. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The safety case team has great experience in development and management, the community members are well-known, and I believe this project has great potential. SAFECASH focuses on bridging the gap between encryption and business adoption, which will have a very large market in the future.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
i like SafeCash is because it is a fair launch coin, no pre-mined, no ICO, ASIC resistant, only by GPU mining. Point-of-sale coin for business and E-commerce. Beside mining, there is plenty of ways to obtains some SafeCash via Discord group airdrop, giftaway. Looking forward for the POS & Masternode implementation in near futures.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
SafeCash AirDrop #1 Application Form

We are proud to announce that for the next 2hrs (10am -12pm EST) you're able to register for the 1st SafeCash Airdrop.

Please follow the link below, submit the required information, and sit back and wait for your drop.

We will make all efforts to distribute as quickly as possible.

https://safecash.io/forum/threads/safecash-airdrop-1-registration-form.50/

Make sure to join in, very simple to complete! 4 more to follow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
SafeCash AirDrop #1 Application Form

We are proud to announce that for the next 2hrs (10am -12pm EST) you're able to register for the 1st SafeCash Airdrop.

Please follow the link below, submit the required information, and sit back and wait for your drop.

We will make all efforts to distribute as quickly as possible.

https://safecash.io/forum/threads/safecash-airdrop-1-registration-form.50/

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I hope everyone is ready for the first airdrop? Details can be found in our forum https://safecash.io/forum and on our discord.

The form will only be open super late at night for me! Unfortunately I'll be asleep Smiley
Genesis Team™
I hope everyone is ready for the first airdrop? Details can be found in our forum https://safecash.io/forum and on our discord.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Lol -  why did I get included on the list of "scammers"?       I'm not a member of the team.       Man, apparently I should be getting something -  I feel gypped!

Personally, I've talked about and want to support this project because IMO the people behind it are good folks.  I've talked with and gotten to know Monkii and consider him a friend.  I try to lend support when a friend does something.   But that's just me.             If they turn out to do something that I don't think is befitting of my support,  then I'll be the first person to call them out on it.    That's how I got banned from another project.   I do what I believe is right because I like to sleep at night.

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Folks. I will continue to delete any fud on this post. Yes we’ve been members of other projects, so has 100% of other project members for every other coin. Why else would we know what works and doesn’t work?

I'm not sure what the 'fud' is about, but if you went through what the past projects are and why some people are concerned you could probably put a line under it and move on. Transparency and all that can only help.

My guess it is just a couple of people who went all in on a half baked project you supported and are looking for a scapegoat!
Let me be as transparent as possible:

This group was formed from folks that met on different projects. That's typically how most projects form. FROM this knowledge of successful and failed projects, we have worked together to do something that we hope will end up being very successful in the future.

We have no problem saying we've worked on other blockchain projects from community management, to help desk, to development and design. I still support a couple of projects I've "assisted" with.

We are not here to scam anyone or try to make a quick buck and dip out. That's one of the big reasons a lot of people HATE cryptocurrency in general. It's not good for communities and not good for overall growth. We want to see this industry GROW and be SUCCESSFUL and be the actual thing that takes over when fiat fails. That's our goal.

Also, if we were scammers or whatever you would like to call it, why would we put our actual names and info on the website Cheesy
and no one wallet download link is not working, because the name of wallet is "safecash-1.1.1-win64.zip" and link wanna go to "safecash-1.1.1-windows-x86_64.zip" which does not exist. the same thing with linux and mac

My apologies! Links have been fixed
Genesis Team™
and no one wallet download link is not working, because the name of wallet is "safecash-1.1.1-win64.zip" and link wanna go to "safecash-1.1.1-windows-x86_64.zip" which does not exist. the same thing with linux and mac

Just go to github and click on the releases tab. I'll updated the website later. https://github.com/safecashofficial/safecash/releases
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
Is a listing planned for Crypto Bridge?
Activity: 364
Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.
Genesis Team™
Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.

We disclose our personal identities and do not hide past posts or accounts. You are free to view our previous messages and projects. This is deliberate to aid transparency. Literally everything you say is false, we are completely open and honest and that is why we have such a loyal following after only a week.

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Alert Stay Away

Thank you for warning.
I thought it's honest project.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
not ico coins, I like this, hopefully your project will run successfully, because there are currently many ico projects that are not clear at the end.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Folks. I will continue to delete any fud on this post. Yes we’ve been members of other projects, so has 100% of other project members for every other coin. Why else would we know what works and doesn’t work?

I'm not sure what the 'fud' is about, but if you went through what the past projects are and why some people are concerned you could probably put a line under it and move on. Transparency and all that can only help.

My guess it is just a couple of people who went all in on a half baked project you supported and are looking for a scapegoat!
Can you use Safecash on the card machines that are already in operation today? Or will an equipment for crypto-currency payments be developed?
qr scanner/reader most likely to begin with and standalone application for businesses, then proceed from there.
Activity: 602
Can you use Safecash on the card machines that are already in operation today? Or will an equipment for crypto-currency payments be developed?
Pages:
Jump to: