Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 77. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Thank you!

Sorry to those that I removed the message from. Trying to keep this ANN as fud free as possible Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
we always expect the best for this project, hopefully everything will go according to plan so that this project will achieve its success, I am sure the team in this project will always try the best until later this project can be successful with many investors who join.

I also believe in this project. offering fast, honest and reliable strategies is a key factor for user satisfaction in daily transactions. SafeCash provides great services for e-commerce users.
SafeCash Official v1.1.1 has been released: https://github.com/safecashofficial/safecash/releases/tag/v1.1.1

This is a maintenance build. Recommended but not mandatory update

Changelog:

Fixed segfault causing crash on wallet sync
Fixed bech32 addresses
Added additional hardcoded nodes
Misc minor fixes
Activity: 187
we always expect the best for this project, hopefully everything will go according to plan so that this project will achieve its success, I am sure the team in this project will always try the best until later this project can be successful with many investors who join.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Already we have seen platforms on this basis p2p e-commerce cash for exchanging the products or exchanging for cash. Whether you have already developed any demo platform for users in order to get updates your development.
Activity: 113
SafeCash is a smart, safe and personal cryptocurrency. SafeCash continues to evolve and is committed to its development and community. SafeCash is focused on being a bridge between cryptocurrency and business adoption.
Activity: 45
I'm always greedy when others are fearful! These are exciting times!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
My Safecash wallet has been stuck on 'calculating' for updating blocks for ages now (just downloaded). Any tips to sync it up?

Better yet, do you have a lite wallet!  Grin

In the console type addnode mainnet1.safecash.io add - that should help you to sync. If not, please join our discord for assistance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
My Safecash wallet has been stuck on 'calculating' for updating blocks for ages now (just downloaded). Any tips to sync it up?

Better yet, do you have a lite wallet!  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 5
i like it  Smiley Smiley

Then tonight I will turn on my little humble PC and mining something reasonable  Grin Grin
Activity: 45
MMGA!!! Make Mining Great Again!
Genesis Team™
Exciting times with AirDrops and Bounty on their way!!!! Great time to get involved! Everything is turning out great!

Thank you. We're working hard behind the scenes to ensure that everything stays on track.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
Exciting times with AirDrops and Bounty on their way!!!! Great time to get involved! Everything is turning out great!
Bounty and airdrop info added to ANN
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Bounties and airdrop have been announced!     Follow SafeCash on twitter and join the discord so you don't miss out.   This is a great chance to get on board.
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Genesis Team™
Pages:
Jump to: