Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 3. (Read 37089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
will there be a takeover or something?
looking at the growth lately it might be good
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Nice work metakid. I like a lot "Rebrand on dark" Grin

Yes, I like rebrand on dark myself too. The block explorer is up and running so the next step is a new website which you say you can help with? Please give more details so we can proceed. I too believe the dev has gone so maybe we give him another month max and then we'll start a new thread. A short roadmap below:

Block Explorer - Done
New Website - In progress
New BCT Thread - In progress
New Wallet with Block Splitting - In progress

Am I missing anything? Additional ideas?

Great I'm glad you like it! The idea is was to have a logo that can work as well on dark and on light also. I love it on dark also, can push the galactic theme a bit more there so I may do that.

About the site, it's my day job to design front-end, websites and mobile interfaces so yes I can certainly help. The idea with the 'G3N' was based on having an amazing domain which was allowed with the spinning round of the E. So, I have control of the domain: g3n.io, which if you ask me is pretty classic, because apart from being super short, it sort of spells out the word 'genio', which in latin based languages means genius.

So yea let's see what we want on a site and get started!

Nice, I like g3n.io. Perfect. Should we give the dev anymore time or should we start on a new OP?

I have already talked with Presstab about a new block splitting wallet and costs associated with it. PM me costs of website and we can move forward on this.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Yes, I like rebrand on dark myself too. The block explorer is up and running so the next step is a new website which you say you can help with? Please give more details so we can proceed. I too believe the dev has gone so maybe we give him another month max and then we'll start a new thread. A short roadmap below:

Block Explorer - Done

Great I'm glad you like it! The idea is was to have a logo that can work as well on dark and on light also. I love it on dark also, can push the galactic theme a bit more there so I may do that.

About the site, it's my day job to design front-end, websites and mobile interfaces so yes I can certainly help. The idea with the 'G3N' was based on having an amazing domain which was allowed with the spinning round of the E. So, I have control of the domain: g3n.io, which if you ask me is pretty classic, because apart from being super short, it sort of spells out the word 'genio', which in latin based languages means genius.

So yea let's see what we want on a site and get started!
I talked with presstab and the cost is $7(0.03BTC)/mo with $30(0.13BTC) install fee. and min 6 months up front. so $72 (0.31BTC) up front. You can see his first rate
Block Explorers here:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

You will find none better. Let's do this.
You are absolut right, we will get no better one - presstabs work is simply amazing (Coins and Explorer).. but it cant be up to just the two of us to get this thing rollin'.
Who would chip in as well?

Hort, i changed your post a little  Wink

Hey guys, was just checking in to see what on earth is up with this fine coin. Dev is gone as far as I can tell, I just completed a rebrand of this before he totally disappeared. So I can help with anything front-end, design, website etc. I also have a few domains that may be interesting for the site.

Here's where the rebrand is at, if anything wanted to give the 'galaxy' a bit more life and animate the lot now.

Block Explorer - Done

legendary
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I talked with presstab and the cost is $7(0.03BTC)/mo with $30(0.13BTC) install fee. and min 6 months up front. so $72 (0.31BTC) up front. You can see his first rate
Block Explorers here:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

You will find none better. Let's do this.
You are absolut right, we will get no better one - presstabs work is simply amazing (Coins and Explorer).. but it cant be up to just the two of us to get this thing rollin'.
Who would chip in as well?

Hort, i changed your post a little  Wink

Hey guys, was just checking in to see what on earth is up with this fine coin. Dev is gone as far as I can tell, I just completed a rebrand of this before he totally disappeared. So I can help with anything front-end, design, website etc. I also have a few domains that may be interesting for the site.

Here's where the rebrand is at, if anything wanted to give the 'galaxy' a bit more life and animate the lot now.

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Cool it looks like coin market cap is using presstab.pw explorer now so it displays the correct market cap.

Also I just added this to the explorer today http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/GEN/charts.php?type=marketcap so that you can see the market cap there. The price history is a bit choppy because i had to add it manually, but from here forward it is set to store the price data once every 24 hours so it should get a lot more smooth.
Great work as always, Presstab! Thumbs up.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Cool it looks like coin market cap is using presstab.pw explorer now so it displays the correct market cap.

Also I just added this to the explorer today http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/GEN/charts.php?type=marketcap so that you can see the market cap there. The price history is a bit choppy because i had to add it manually, but from here forward it is set to store the price data once every 24 hours so it should get a lot more smooth.
this coins seems sketchy

How so? Please elaborate. Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
is there any news? looks good after presstab involved
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
this coins seems sketchy
OK, explorer is up and running and it is awesome. Suggestions on next step(s)?? Should we get a website up and running or a new wallet with block splitting capacity? I spoke with presstab and he can incorporate this into a new wallet. Splitting blocks into the best block size would maximize staking. Thoughts?
Great to see the explorer up an running!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I hope Genstake go to the moon!
legendary
Nice work presstab. Thanks Grin
Explorer is up and running.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/GEN/index.php
Shortcut at gen.presstab.pw once the record propogates.

I will submit a request to coin market cap to run off of this explorer.

Thank you presstab!!!! As always you rock.
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Explorer is up and running.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/GEN/index.php
Shortcut at gen.presstab.pw once the record propogates.

I will submit a request to coin market cap to run off of this explorer.
I spoke with presstab and the BE will be up by tomorrow. Any ideas on a new website anyone??
Yep watch for BE to be live on saturday!
Excellent, thank you!
legendary
Blockchain Developer
I spoke with presstab and the BE will be up by tomorrow. Any ideas on a new website anyone??
Yep watch for BE to be live on saturday!
Pages:
Jump to: