Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 7. (Read 37089 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yeahhh...its not good !!!  Huh
approximately continuation of this coin?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Dump to 8xxSats + warning about getting delisted on trex - not good at all!!
Do we have any plans?
We have to try to get GEN on Polo or cryptsy.
Activity: 9
How are things going on here, dev?  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am very attentive to this coin, to see when the price goes up to attract the attention of more users.

Thank you for the information WCIR.
Well, i do not see price going up, i check it every day and i do not see any buys tho, just sells!  0.287BTC buysupport..
No new Investors jumping on this Coin.

If you are checking it every day then you have to be happy about what you have seen yesterday and today.

Yep today gen had a nice rise lot of buys but pretty weak buy support let's see if weak hands will have the urge to dump in such small buy walls Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
I am very attentive to this coin, to see when the price goes up to attract the attention of more users.

Well, i do not see price going up, i check it every day and i do not see any buys tho, just sells!  0.287BTC buysupport..

If you are checking it every day then you have to be happy about what you have seen yesterday and today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We will be patient and continue with the staking until news. I really want to see the new features and watch as the coin grows.
Activity: 98

When you look at the numbers only around 2% of the total coins are listed for sale at bittrex. People are still staking because coins are still doubling at unbelievable rates. Prices won't go up until the staking difficulty rises more, because the weak hands can just dump the massive amount of coins they are staking. Now is the smart time to invest, because you can easily double your investment by staking, but you have to be in it for the long haul until the total coin supply stops doubling every month.

Yeah, early days are a bit like early bitcoin. We're looking at about 30% increase in the coinbase by the end of the month, but the %'s are going down a lot. August 1 coins will double around Oct 1st, Oct 1st coins will double Feb 1st, etc. Then rewards halve in June next year.

The two factors people should look at are the coins actually getting mined - which is 3600 coins/day, and the long-term valuation. The reason for the mined coins is because if the price goes too high then multipools will jump on it, and multipools typically dump straight out for bitcoin to trade into other coins, so the market has to be prepared to sustain sells of 3600 coins/day.

Staked coins are less important to sustain because you have to stake in order to have them in the first place, and staking requires strong hands.

*** Sorry I've been away, I've had major internet issues and I haven't had any internet access at home since Sunday. I just got service with another company so hopefully that problem is sorted. Onwards! ***
Activity: 18

When you look at the numbers only around 2% of the total coins are listed for sale at bittrex. People are still staking because coins are still doubling at unbelievable rates. Prices won't go up until the staking difficulty rises more, because the weak hands can just dump the massive amount of coins they are staking. Now is the smart time to invest, because you can easily double your investment by staking, but you have to be in it for the long haul until the total coin supply stops doubling every month.
You think that when these new ideas are implemented Gen attract more users?. The Dev is very active, that is not seen in all coins unfortunately.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Unfortunately it is true however dev had some nice ideas a few days ago so that could catch new investors when they will be implemented
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I did not know that, thanks for the info @ThinkingOutLoud.
Activity: 98
The wallet naturally 'seeks' 16 connections. You can have more if the connections are incoming, but if you have 16 your wallet wont go out looking for more.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
after update .conf file ... right now 28 connection and raise  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I have 16 active connections now.

Ok, so it's not just me, I've been in the 45-52 range until today.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Anyone else have many less active connections today?
Pages:
Jump to: