Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 6. (Read 37089 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Same here HORT. My wallet has more connections than ever, it is indicating that people supported GEN although little is written here  Smiley

Oh yeah, just got myself a bunch more today and I am still staking like crazy!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Same here HORT. My wallet has more connections than ever, it is indicating that people supported GEN although little is written here  Smiley
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
lol so much moaning here
still summer Cheesy holidays, sun, beer something else Cheesy
perhaps dev enjoying life
network is healthy distribution in progress
leave ur wallets staking  or dump if unhappy

Yes, my wallet is staking awesome. I have 37 connections so everything is working just fine.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
lol so much moaning here
still summer Cheesy holidays, sun, beer something else Cheesy
perhaps dev enjoying life
network is healthy distribution in progress
leave ur wallets staking  or dump if unhappy
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Having 48 connections on my GEN node looks like a network with quite some community support for an alt. Sad to see that dev has obviously given up on it.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
No word from Dev for almost a month now, but he is logging in regulary.
Is it so difficult to give us, your supporters, informations about what you are doing or planning for GEN? Some new features, like stakeforcharity?
Or dont you care anymore?
You dont even try to spread the word out for your Coin, last twitteraction was june 24...!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
FYI, We dropped GEN from our pool, www.xpool.ca

Cheers!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
pretty quiet around here
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Guess Dev is AWOL?

he's logging into the forums but not really saying anything anywhere, a pm would probably draw his attention if you're concerned
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Cool, keeping an eye on this one......
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Interesting coin, does the Dev show up any more?

Last post was a couple weeks ago but he has been on the boards as recently as today.
legendary
Interesting coin, does the Dev show up any more?
 congrats to the guys catching that dump! Almost 7% of current supply just changed hands.
I believe coinmarketcap supply count is wrong
Activity: 530
I am very attentive to this coin, to see when the price goes up to attract the attention of more users.

Thank you for the information WCIR.
Well, i do not see price going up, i check it every day and i do not see any buys tho, just sells!  0.287BTC buysupport..
No new Investors jumping on this Coin.

When you look at the numbers only around 2% of the total coins are listed for sale at bittrex. People are still staking because coins are still doubling at unbelievable rates. Prices won't go up until the staking difficulty rises more, because the weak hands can just dump the massive amount of coins they are staking. Now is the smart time to invest, because you can easily double your investment by staking, but you have to be in it for the long haul until the total coin supply stops doubling every month.

Yeah, early days are a bit like early bitcoin. We're looking at about 30% increase in the coinbase by the end of the month, but the %'s are going down a lot. August 1 coins will double around Oct 1st, Oct 1st coins will double Feb 1st, etc. Then rewards halve in June next year.

The two factors people should look at are the coins actually getting mined - which is 3600 coins/day, and the long-term valuation. The reason for the mined coins is because if the price goes too high then multipools will jump on it, and multipools typically dump straight out for bitcoin to trade into other coins, so the market has to be prepared to sustain sells of 3600 coins/day.

Staked coins are less important to sustain because you have to stake in order to have them in the first place, and staking requires strong hands.

*** Sorry I've been away, I've had major internet issues and I haven't had any internet access at home since Sunday. I just got service with another company so hopefully that problem is sorted. Onwards! ***

Yeah the coin distribution looks nice and you hit the nail on the head.  Stay under the radar of multipools.  Not only do they dump all the coins, they also skyrocket the mining difficulty which deters people from mining the coin in the first place and can mess up block times.
Activity: 530
I like the thought of this coin.  I will mine this for a little while and stake what I can.  I bought a little "starter" GEN today.  The block I've set should stake sometime tomorrow or the next.  Should get some volume going Smiley
 Shocked  Still nothing happening here? Someone just saving it from delisting?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
Dump to 8xxSats + warning about getting delisted on trex - not good at all!!
Do we have any plans?
We have to try to get GEN on Polo or cryptsy.
I suspect dump was due to trex market inactivity message !!!
Bittrex isn't  the best exchange choice  for this type of coin ,  people wanna hold it rather then  trade .
On the other hand its good time to get bags filled up with cheap gen.
Dev, you really have to do more promotion or hire someone to do promo for GEN.
Pages:
Jump to: