Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 4. (Read 37089 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
I spoke with presstab and the BE will be up by tomorrow. Any ideas on a new website anyone??
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Really nice, we have reached the goal. Thanks to all!
Paid like i promised.. hope we can reach the target together!
We have raised 0.12900916 BTC so far..

interesting, who borrowed 0.03 from that ?

Sorry its my trezor wallet, and I should have created a new account instead of just new receiving address, so a larger tx I had today took some outputs from this address. Only count deposits to the address.

Total Received    0.12900916 BTC

I will make up the difference tomorrow so we can get this done. Once this is done we need to get a new website up and running then a new dev and things will be back on track!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

interesting, who borrowed 0.03 from that ?

Sorry its my trezor wallet, and I should have created a new account instead of just new receiving address, so a larger tx I had today took some outputs from this address. Only count deposits to the address.

Total Received    0.12900916 BTC

I ll send my btc tomorrow as soon as i get them..

I will send mine on Friday. Please post amount so we know where we stand. Thanks!

I ll send my btc tomorrow as soon as i get them..
legendary
Blockchain Developer
whats the block explorer used for if theres no takeover?

First things first. Block explorer first, takeover second, then website third. All according to plan. Come join us in this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
whats the block explorer used for if theres no takeover?
legendary
Merit: 1009
Website is down it seems.
legendary
Blockchain Developer
I don't have the time or energy for another coin takeover, but I can always help answer a few questions or point your guys in the right direction.

If you are interested in an explorer, the price is as stated earlier, $72 which comes to about 0.315 btc at current btc-e rate ($228.45). I created a btc address for this 1PMSxHiBfy5tg5875Hq9QWn3ZJVN3vxFTB

If you all decide to get the explorer it takes about 1 day after the chain is synced to get it live on the web. It includes API that allows websites such as coinmarketcap.com to query the blockchain to get the live information they need, as well as all of the sexy charts and analytics, and 'master' market depth chart.
I talked with presstab and the cost is $7/mo with $30 install fee. and min 6 months up front. so $72 up front. You can see his first rate
Block Explorers here:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

You will find none better. Let's do this.

1) any chance presstab has a nerve to take over the whole thing ?

2) if not please ask him to allocate BTC addy for this particular crowdfunding, and post it here

I will ask him about both and he will post his answers here.
I talked with presstab and the cost is $7(0.03BTC)/mo with $30(0.13BTC) install fee. and min 6 months up front. so $72 (0.31BTC) up front. You can see his first rate

You are absolut right, we will get no better one - presstabs work is simply amazing (Coins and Explorer).. but it cant be up to just the two of us to get this thing rollin'.
Who would chip in as well?

Hort, i changed your post a little  Wink

I talked with presstab and the cost is $7/mo with $30 install fee. and min 6 months up front. so $72 up front. You can see his first rate

As our Blockexplorer is down, we should get a new one. Would it possible for us to crowdfund one? Thought about Presstab.pw , I heard it is 0.2BTC/6month.
Ideas?
Suggestions?
Complains?

I would be down for that. I will put in for it if we use Presstab.pw. I talk with Presstab on a daily basis so I will ask him about costs and addition of Genstake. I will keep you posted, but lets get this done in the next week.
As our Blockexplorer is down, we should get a new one. Would it possible for us to crowdfund one? Thought about Presstab.pw , I heard it is 0.2BTC/6month.
Ideas?
Suggestions?
Complains?
My wallet works perfectly and staking even better! I do hope dev comes back as this coin is quite nice. If not then I would help a takeover.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Yobit wallet is in maintenance since days, wish I could stake with the coins stuck there.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It 's a real shame if so. I will continue staking and seeing what happens. Hopefully the community make a takeover Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: