Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies - page 2. (Read 563876 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

I replied to his post from the 22nd of last month, I saw it as well. He said he liked the idea of Elemental GEOs and the future of the project. My quote of his post was also deleted, absolutely bizarre as I've never seen it happen on this thread in the past few years.

On an unmoderated thread like this, the only people other than you who can delete your post are bitcointalk moderators, and they would send you a message saying "We had to delete your post. Please stop violating policies. etc"

~

There are many ways to fix the geospoofing issue which seems to be holding GEO down.

One way which would partially fix that and several other issues at once is adding the option to require a password to collect a coin from the map. A group which wants to use GEO for something, a promotional event or whatever, could distribute the password to their members only, so only they could collect the coins they drop.

A step better would be to just attach an optional question and answer field to each coin on the map.
Question "Standing at the correct coordinates, look west 20 meters. There is a mailbox. What are the first three letters on the mailbox?"
Or "Southwest 10 meters is a large tree. What kind of tree?"
Or whatever

Another option which will become available if GEO picks up enough is to rent space on satellites and require that a person's wallets ping the correct satellites. Satellite launch companies are proliferating rapidly, and some shared services are available on some satellite systems. It would probably cost a few hundred thousand usd to cover most populated areas now, but soon it will be a lot cheaper. When the cost to deploy a proprietary system to verify a phones coordinates publicly is very affordable then devs can sell enough to pay for that. It would be a step away from decentralization initially, but when the cost to verify is very low, probably within a few years, any person or group can add their own anti geospoofing module or even their own hard fork.

There are lots of other fixes too.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
why did you delete secrets of crypto post here??

This is the last post SecretsofCrypto posted on Bitcointalk

Great news for GEO! This coin is only going up long term. Becoming a UBQ token and adding POL (proof of location) is some of the coolest stuff in crypto and shows you guys are committed. cheers

This isn't a moderated thread, so who could delete somebody else's comments?

Geocoin is still one of the few interesting coins.

Geospoofing is a hurdle, but Dave and others have been working for a long time on this coin, and every coin has something that has to be figured out.

I replied to his post from the 22nd of last month, I saw it as well. He said he liked the idea of Elemental GEOs and the future of the project. My quote of his post was also deleted, absolutely bizarre as I've never seen it happen on this thread in the past few years.
Activity: 140
Merit: 35

This is the last post SecretsofCrypto posted on Bitcointalk

Great news for GEO! This coin is only going up long term. Becoming a UBQ token and adding POL (proof of location) is some of the coolest stuff in crypto and shows you guys are committed. cheers

This isn't a moderated thread, so who could delete somebody else's comments?

Geocoin is still one of the few interesting coins.

Geospoofing is a hurdle, but Dave and others have been working for a long time on this coin, and every coin has something that has to be figured out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Devs delete one good news from big promoter lol wtf. so dumb I sold all my geo it is going to zero. 4 years to make wallet and 6 months bull run and no move. Joke coin.
legendary
Yeah this is actually really odd, why did you delete our comments?
bull cycle is half finished i hope ubq and geo will pump soon or i fear they will be forgotten. i hope the wallet can be finished before bear cycle when investors leave crypto

There is still a lot of time left for this cycle. I believe Weifa knows what he is doing and will be finished with the wallet backend soon. That's what he said on Discord anyway. fingers crossed it will be finished this cycle over the next few months for max exposure but who knows, this cycle could last longer than people expect.

there is only so much time left and i hope devs hold geo and ubq as well and want to see increase there value also
legendary
bull cycle is half finished i hope ubq and geo will pump soon or i fear they will be forgotten. i hope the wallet can be finished before bear cycle when investors leave crypto

There is still a lot of time left for this cycle. I believe Weifa knows what he is doing and will be finished with the wallet backend soon. That's what he said on Discord anyway. fingers crossed it will be finished this cycle over the next few months for max exposure but who knows, this cycle could last longer than people expect.
legendary
Thanks for the support everyone, the project is still alive and well!

Some more exciting news, we will be offering yield farming opportunities for $GEO holders coming up soon, now that we have the Shinobi DEX on the Ubiq network.  Users who provide liquidity to the pools can stake their assets to earn Elemental GEO.  These Elemental GEO will be used in the future for NFT series.

We're just getting started off now, so I just launched a poll on Twitter to see which Elemental the community would like to see represent GEO's Green colour.  Get your votes in!

I'm very excited for GeoCoin and continue to stay dedicated to the project.  Lets keep it GEOing!

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1364674365720158208?s=20

Exciting times, thanks for all of your hard work Weifa.
Activity: 776
Merit: 308
GeoCoin Developer - GIS Technologist
Thanks for the support everyone, the project is still alive and well!

Some more exciting news, we will be offering yield farming opportunities for $GEO holders coming up soon, now that we have the Shinobi DEX on the Ubiq network.  Users who provide liquidity to the pools can stake their assets to earn Elemental GEO.  These Elemental GEO will be used in the future for NFT series.

We're just getting started off now, so I just launched a poll on Twitter to see which Elemental the community would like to see represent GEO's Green colour.  Get your votes in!

I'm very excited for GeoCoin and continue to stay dedicated to the project.  Lets keep it GEOing!

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1364674365720158208?s=20
-35% Cry Cry Cry Cry

I hold but fear
legendary
100 satoshi next?   Huh

Price is the same since September in last year.
Maybe try to be a supporter?

People have no patience.

Also there is 16 BTC on the sell side all the way to 0.0002 (25x from our current price)

Bullish times are coming. GEO will spike in value, and the devs will continue to improve GEO for many more years.

We will see 100k sat again this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
100 satoshi next?   Huh

Price is the same since September in last year.
Maybe try to be a supporter?
100 satoshi next?   Huh
I fear this may be the end for geo..
we will buy your Geocoins  don't  worry  Wink

I just fear because the price is so low

And dropping
legendary
All good things will come with more time.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
we will buy your Geocoins  don't  worry  Wink
Hey GEO devs, have not been here for a year or two Covid has things will wild. How is GEO development going?
Pages:
Jump to: