Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies - page 6. (Read 563989 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
September 07, 2019, 07:55:03 PM
We will be launching our Proof-of-Location interface shortly which will allow users to drop magnets onto the map to attract GEO to nearby locations.  In terms of launching the GeoCashing interface to the community, we still need to configure the wallet backend with the assistance of the KryptoTech team.  We don't have any fixed date set, but I'm personally aiming to try and launch it during Q3 or Q4 of 2018.

Still lots of things to test and debug before it's fully launched, but we're keeping it GEOing!

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1026610854131785728

1 year has passed since this post, wallet backend still isn't done...
Activity: 776
Merit: 308
GeoCoin Developer - GIS Technologist
September 03, 2019, 02:50:51 PM
The Ubiq Community has put together another great Quarterly Report for August explaining all the recent ongoing developments across the network.  This includes information about the UIP6 vote currently ongoing to determine if the community wants to contribute from the NDF to list on CryptoBridge DEX.
https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1168958941914701826?s=20
As many of you know I've been trying to coordinate UIP6 to see if the community is interested in contributing from the NDF fund to list Ubiq, GeoCoin and Sphere on the CryptoBridge DEX.  I'm happy to say the voting period is about to begin!
https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1167862255049830400?s=20
Additional 1,400 $GEO have been dropped on the map!

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1165647204335284224?s=20
Today we created a new Ubiq Improvement Proposal - UIP6.  We have a potential to list both Ubiq and GeoCoin on the CryptoBridge DEX.  The majority of the listing fee has already been sourced from donations in the network and community.  This UIP seeks to determine whether the community would like to contribute 0.5 BTC from the Network Development Fund (NDF) to fulfill the remaining portion of the listing fee.  Your feedback is wanted over at github!

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1161343868207423488?s=20
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I hope that geo will start rising with other alts
Recently we were able to spin up a new node for the Ubiq Network using a Raspberry Pi 3B+.  If you're interested in helping support the Ubiq Network by running your own node, be sure to check out this script put together by community member matt.

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1155906826912686081?s=20
Here's some exciting news to share this morning!
https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1154442542965915648
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Weifa is very active with exchange listings.  I literally see him talking about this every week, there are some outrageous listing fees unfortunately.  However Geo is in a good position with legal documentation confirming it is not a security so this is a great launch pad for listings when they do happen.  The community is always welcome to submit requests as well.  You can trade at Catalx as well as Bittrex atm...   

Binance is where we need to be at  Grin

Binance launching it would help it reach it's true value potential. Even the listing price I guess would shoot up the market cap of the coin. Hope CZ accepts Geo's request to list the token there.

Thanks for the other exchange name Crypt0ptimus. Will check it out.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Weifa is very active with exchange listings.  I literally see him talking about this every week, there are some outrageous listing fees unfortunately.  However Geo is in a good position with legal documentation confirming it is not a security so this is a great launch pad for listings when they do happen.  The community is always welcome to submit requests as well.  You can trade at Catalx as well as Bittrex atm...   

Binance is where we need to be at  Grin
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
Sorry for the offensive post, yes, I got rekt due to that pump, but it was my first time trying that, won't ever do that mistake. Thank God, I at least bought a coin which is being actively developed and maintained by it's team. Hope it picks up soon as the fundamentals are great.

How can I transfer my coins from bittrex to computer/mobile wallet? I would like to preserve them now to be able to make most out of it when the price is high. Thanks.

I didn't take it that way, I understand it is frustrating when the market drops and I used to make the same mistake chasing pumps many years back. You'll be happy you bought at 7k in a few months/years IMHO.

I have downloaded the UBIQ Fusion wallet to keep a decent percentage of my GEO off exchanges, and keep some still on exchanges for day trading whenever the liquidity picks up, which may be some time.

Thanks for your comforting reply mate. Really appreciate your help as well.

GeoCoin is an ongoing project with active development and we are now closer to launch then ever before.  We can't control the market price, the only thing we can control is our developments.  Sorry to hear you got caught up in that recent buy up, it appears that some large order accumulated all at once.

We've also been very active in the community taking part with CoinFest and a recent Q&A Demo of GeoCoin.  Today it's time to get outside, meet some new people and have some fun at the beach!  Cool

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1152602688837734405?s=20

Ah great to hear the feedback from the GEO dev team itself. I'm glad to have bought it but the price and the manner was not convincing, anyways, will hold out for a breakout soon. Any chance of getting the coin listed on some other exchanges like Binance or Bitmax etc.? Having it on 1 exchange only is kinda limiting it's reach to most of traders and investors. Hope you consider getting more exchanges to list this token. Thanks.
GeoCoin is an ongoing project with active development and we are now closer to launch then ever before.  We can't control the market price, the only thing we can control is our developments.  Sorry to hear you got caught up in that recent buy up, it appears that some large order accumulated all at once.

We've also been very active in the community taking part with CoinFest and a recent Q&A Demo of GeoCoin.  Today it's time to get outside, meet some new people and have some fun at the beach!  Cool

https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/1152602688837734405?s=20
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Keep on buying and HODLing  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Sorry for the offensive post, yes, I got rekt due to that pump, but it was my first time trying that, won't ever do that mistake. Thank God, I at least bought a coin which is being actively developed and maintained by it's team. Hope it picks up soon as the fundamentals are great.

How can I transfer my coins from bittrex to computer/mobile wallet? I would like to preserve them now to be able to make most out of it when the price is high. Thanks.

I didn't take it that way, I understand it is frustrating when the market drops and I used to make the same mistake chasing pumps many years back. You'll be happy you bought at 7k in a few months/years IMHO.

I have downloaded the UBIQ Fusion wallet to keep a decent percentage of my GEO off exchanges, and keep some still on exchanges for day trading whenever the liquidity picks up, which may be some time.
Next bull run I'm expecting to see GEO at 100k+ sat and $100+ per GEO. My guess is 2020-2021.

Right now it's sitting at less than 2k sat, how do you expect it to skyrocket that higher? What's GEO team's take on this? Why aren't they pumping their coin despite having sound technical usage for it? Also I can see it being listed on Bittrex only, why not other popular exchanges like Binance? Or am I missing some big picture here?

I've bought over 3k GEO coins from Bittrex few days ago when it went 7k sats, now it's even less than 1/3rd of price and I'm not happy at all Sad

Well it's already gone from this value to 150k sat once, it can do it again but this will take time. I like GEO because the devs are actually working on building something and not just trying to pump and dump to make money like 90% of other projects. Value will rise with time, most alts are at ATLs right now.

Also that jump to 7k sat was basically one buy order, nothing to do with the market in general. That's one person/a group buying a lot of GEO and will likely hold for a long period of time to sell 10-50x higher. If you bought in at something that was up 250% in a few hours then you need to stop chasing pumps because you will just lose money.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Next bull run I'm expecting to see GEO at 100k+ sat and $100+ per GEO. My guess is 2020-2021.

Right now it's sitting at less than 2k sat, how do you expect it to skyrocket that higher? What's GEO team's take on this? Why aren't they pumping their coin despite having sound technical usage for it? Also I can see it being listed on Bittrex only, why not other popular exchanges like Binance? Or am I missing some big picture here?

I've bought over 3k GEO coins from Bittrex few days ago when it went 7k sats, now it's even less than 1/3rd of price and I'm not happy at all Sad

Well it's already gone from this value to 150k sat once, it can do it again but this will take time. I like GEO because the devs are actually working on building something and not just trying to pump and dump to make money like 90% of other projects. Value will rise with time, most alts are at ATLs right now.

Also that jump to 7k sat was basically one buy order, nothing to do with the market in general. That's one person/a group buying a lot of GEO and will likely hold for a long period of time to sell 10-50x higher. If you bought in at something that was up 250% in a few hours then you need to stop chasing pumps because you will just lose money.
the party is just started  , go geo!!

I just wish it does, but BTC sucking life out of everything isn't going to help it! Embarrassed
Activity: 27
the party is just started  , go geo!!

Pages:
Jump to: