Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 2. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
When do you plan to launch the beta version of the web platform? I can't find this information on the website.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
gese  community on facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/mvp.gese.io.drinkteam
gese  community on discord here:https://discord.gg/VBj9VB7

on the platform you will find me by name cryptocashgr   link:https://mvp.gese.io/@cryptocashgr/blog
I've tried to post content on the platform and gained GESE rewards, how will I be able to withdraw this thing?
you can withdraw after the end ico .
Activity: 10
I've tried to post content on the platform and gained GESE rewards, how will I be able to withdraw this thing?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Gese is an anti-counterfeit protection system, a social app with the possibility of earning and an effective promotion platform for brands, places and retail.
Activity: 2
Activity: 25
Gese is a social platform that informs validly about alcoholic products and helps us to choose the safe and quality alcohol.
Activity: 105
Gese is a marketing tool that provides reliable statistical data for brands, as well as social applications that enable consumers not only to protect themselves from fake alcohol, but also to get rewards in the platform.
Activity: 252
Hey, GESE community! Support the project by giving your vote on the TrackICO website for us!

👉 Every week TrackICO users will be able to vote for their favorite ICOs. This week’s poll has already begun and will end on Sunday (July 8th) at 11:59 PM UTC.

☝️ How to vote?

👇 Click the vote button in Gese profile’s upper right hand corner     (https://www.trackico.io/ico/gese). Voting is limited to one vote per day for each user.
Activity: 4
Activity: 33
i join  gese platform  sign up and  working on it but there is problem there is no option to edit post
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
There is no reason to doubt, because there is everything necessary to achieve the result: a clear goal, an understanding of how to solve problems and a team that can bring it to life.

I guess you are rather the optimistic guy then Cheesy If you say there is no reason to doubt that sounds extremely optimistic. There is always a chance for failure.
Chances of failure always and everywhere are present, especially when you drink bad alcohol - there is a great chance to get to the hospital (at best). And optimistic people who do not want to risk their health and try to take care of others, create such projects as GESE. This idea will always be supported by the population, various companies, which in turn invest in the idea, to enter the big market.

How about you find a cure that manipulates the biochemistry in a way that people never again feel the demand for alcohol? Wink
Activity: 196
The GEZE project greatly facilitates customers  search for quality alcohol, as well as protects consumers from poor quality products. I'm wondering if the token price will change after the ICO exchange?
The administration of the project plans that after the ICO token will cost much more, whether it will turn out or not, this is another question.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I believe in this project, you have a great team of professionals, a strong marketing plan.
Activity: 126
The GEZE project greatly facilitates customers  search for quality alcohol, as well as protects consumers from poor quality products. I'm wondering if the token price will change after the ICO exchange?
Activity: 126
I would like to hear in a few words what the GESE platform is all about ? What are its main features?
Gese is a personal assistant with artificial intelligence. It is a powerful data analysis system that selects recommendations for users and an effective marketing tool that provides reliable statistical data to the alcoholic beverage brands.
I like this idea, the whole world has been waiting for a similar one. the platform, it remains only to raise funds to run:)
Activity: 182
I would like to hear in a few words what the GESE platform is all about ? What are its main features?
Gese is a personal assistant with artificial intelligence. It is a powerful data analysis system that selects recommendations for users and an effective marketing tool that provides reliable statistical data to the alcoholic beverage brands.
Activity: 266
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Absolutely all the information is on the website of the project, here is a link to the beta version of the platform https://mvp.gese.io
It was written above that the purchased tokens, I will be able to use in the beta version of the project, explain how?
Pages:
Jump to: