Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 4. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I personally suffered from poor quality alcoholic beverages, so I believe that such a project is needed by the world and consumers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When do you plan to launch the beta version of the web platform? I can't find this information on the website.
Judging from the information that is in the roadmap, the launch of the beta version of the web platform is scheduled for 04.2018. It's already operational.
The beta version of the project is already working, go to the website and register, and test the beta version.
Merit: 0
When do you plan to launch the beta version of the web platform? I can't find this information on the website.
Judging from the information that is in the roadmap, the launch of the beta version of the web platform is scheduled for 04.2018. It's already operational.
Activity: 88

https://mvp.gese.io
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
When I see the test mobile app, I want to see how the alcoholic products will be indexed.

I'm also very much looking forward to testing their application. Because I found that within a month of testing of the platform there were more than 10,000 reviews about alcohol, an impressive number
And all because the competition in this niche is extremely small, and a young project that delivers great reliable is quickly gaining popularity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When I see the test mobile app, I want to see how the alcoholic products will be indexed.

I'm also very much looking forward to testing their application. Because I found that within a month of testing of the platform there were more than 10,000 reviews about alcohol, an impressive number
Activity: 126
Activity: 125
Gese have preliminary agreements with alcohol companies? How do you plan to distribute your security?
The platform will be created using blockchain technology, which already provides maximum security.
Activity: 224
Gese have preliminary agreements with alcohol companies? How do you plan to distribute your security?
Activity: 210
There is no reason to doubt, because there is everything necessary to achieve the result: a clear goal, an understanding of how to solve problems and a team that can bring it to life.

I guess you are rather the optimistic guy then Cheesy If you say there is no reason to doubt that sounds extremely optimistic. There is always a chance for failure.
Chances of failure always and everywhere are present, especially when you drink bad alcohol - there is a great chance to get to the hospital (at best). And optimistic people who do not want to risk their health and try to take care of others, create such projects as GESE. This idea will always be supported by the population, various companies, which in turn invest in the idea, to enter the big market.
Investors are for sale 65% (ICO + presale) of which Presale 5%;
bounty — 5 %;
advisors - 10% - blocking for 6 months;
team - 10% - blocking for 6 months;
reserved — 10 %.
5% on the bounty company is very much, don't you think? After ICO members bounty can derail the course of the token.
Bounty program is an additional advertising for the project, and you can not spare funds for advertising, especially the payment for bounty is made in tokens.
Activity: 154
bounty — 5 %;
reserved — 10 %.
5% on the bounty company is very much, don't you think? After ICO members bounty can derail the course of the token.
it is normal to allocate 5% for the award to bounty participants, as all projects do, allocate from 3-8%.
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a website and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but the competition in this area is great, I wish you success.
Activity: 196
bounty — 5 %;
reserved — 10 %.
Activity: 32
Hey, team.
I am interested on this plan. I'll expect this to watch what is going to originate!
Activity: 224
Gese will use NFC tags. Do these tags automatically activate the phone at a short distance? Do I get it right?
All right, you do not need to take a snapshot of a bar code or scan a QR code. You take the bottle, hold the phone close to the bottle, and the Gese app will display all relevant information about this subject.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
There is no reason to doubt, because there is everything necessary to achieve the result: a clear goal, an understanding of how to solve problems and a team that can bring it to life.

I guess you are rather the optimistic guy then Cheesy If you say there is no reason to doubt that sounds extremely optimistic. There is always a chance for failure.
Activity: 210
Gese will use NFC tags. Do these tags automatically activate the phone at a short distance? Do I get it right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
bounty — 5 %;
reserved — 10 %.
Pages:
Jump to: