Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 52. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Ok. Got it.
According to the road map in October, you will be developing AI. For what purposes will it be developed and how will the AI be applied in the system?
his task is to analyze buyers and buying advice, as well as making an analysis of buyers of different products
Will this be something like processing "big data"? Will the users of the platform somehow receive the results of these calculations?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
the project from the it sector for the real sector, while the targets are quite optimistic, there are a number of agreements use in production with large manufacturers, they are interested in the introduction of our it platform in their business processes https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vN2S4dH6Pma7rgX6d2kW_pMhS17fc-wJ/view

Judging by this document, the profitability of the platform starts with a figure of 2 million users? Does it mean people or units of alcoholic beverages?
mean people, the main costs are related to the fact that we want to provide NFC at a price lower than the cost price
By your calculations, how much alcohol will be consumed by these 2 million people? Probably it is worth talking not about the amount of alcohol but about NFC tags necessary for its identification?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What if the scammers release bottles with the same code? How will protection against duplication work?
in this case, both identifiers can be blocked, the bottle is tracked from the manufacturer by the buyer by geolocation - it will be clear which of them is fake
Ok. Got it.
According to the road map in October, you will be developing AI. For what purposes will it be developed and how will the AI be applied in the system?
his task is to analyze buyers and buying advice, as well as making an analysis of buyers of different products
Activity: 364
the project from the it sector for the real sector, while the targets are quite optimistic, there are a number of agreements use in production with large manufacturers, they are interested in the introduction of our it platform in their business processes https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vN2S4dH6Pma7rgX6d2kW_pMhS17fc-wJ/view

Judging by this document, the profitability of the platform starts with a figure of 2 million users? Does it mean people or units of alcoholic beverages?
mean people, the main costs are related to the fact that we want to provide NFC at a price lower than the cost price
How do you think how many users your platform can attract in the first year of work?
copper member
Will it be possible to configure dashboard by yourself? I want the data I need to always be there.

if you mean in the platform - it is on the blockchain - they will always be there
copper member

Activity: 113
Will it be possible to configure dashboard by yourself? I want the data I need to always be there.
Activity: 476

Activity: 588
Thank you, I realized this would be something like a feedback system. I'll try to take part in it, although I will not be able to leave my reviews for elite alcoholic products because of the prices  Roll Eyes
there will be all the alcohol - from expensive to home cocktails and beer
You are trying to "stake out" the most highly profitable sphere in the field of food. Good strategy.
copper member
there are own funds, and investors, also owners own large plant in this business https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=308525915&privcapId=47162806&previousCapId=47162806&previousTitle=Ekran%20-%20Optical%20Systems%20CJSC
Pavel Boboshik (Czech Republic) is an international expert in the field of glass container production. He has organized and implemented the promotion of the SAHM company (Germany) from scratch, elpinng it become a sustainable, profitable business and a market leader in the entire region of Central and Eastern Europe. He is the Vice-President of the International Beer Convention Senate, a member of the Executive Council of Czech Beer, the Malt Association, and others.
I see that the project is very closely connected with the real business and is guided by it, tell me, what expected profitability will the company have after the implementation of these three projects?

Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It sounds very positive. When will the specific conditions be published? I'm interested in payment, terms, etc.
we will update the information on the site in the coming days
Ok, I will wait. The project looks lucrative, and I would like to participate in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
What is the cost of the NFC tag? Perhaps, on some cheap goods it will be unprofitable to use.
As far as I know, such things at wholesale prices do not cost much.
Activity: 910
there are own funds, and investors, also owners own large plant in this business https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=308525915&privcapId=47162806&previousCapId=47162806&previousTitle=Ekran%20-%20Optical%20Systems%20CJSC
Pavel Boboshik (Czech Republic) is an international expert in the field of glass container production. He has organized and implemented the promotion of the SAHM company (Germany) from scratch, elpinng it become a sustainable, profitable business and a market leader in the entire region of Central and Eastern Europe. He is the Vice-President of the International Beer Convention Senate, a member of the Executive Council of Czech Beer, the Malt Association, and others.
I see that the project is very closely connected with the real business and is guided by it, tell me, what expected profitability will the company have after the implementation of these three projects?
copper member

The project will be implemented in any case. Regardless of fees.
Does the team have its own funds or are there angel investors?
copper member
What is the cost of the NFC tag? Perhaps, on some cheap goods it will be unprofitable to use.
As far as I know, such things at wholesale prices do not cost much.
Yes, we will sell them at a price cheaper than empty tags in the markets
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Token pre-sale starts on 15.05.2018 and ends on 30.05.2018.

Token final sale starts on 01.07.2018 and ends on 30.07.2018
In the interval between the stages of the ICO, what kind of work will be done?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The project will be implemented in any case. Regardless of fees.
Does the team have its own funds or are there angel investors?
The platform will start working on its own blockchain or at first it will work on some common, and then a swap will be made?
it is already running on its own blockchain, it is being tested until the end of the month, we will launch it before preICO
Ordinary users will be able to participate in the platform test or will pre-registration be required?
Activity: 364
Ok, but in the future do you plan to expand or stay in this niche?
Yes, negotiations are underway with partners in Europe and the US to integrate with new types of goods
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

Token pre-sale starts on 15.05.2018 and ends on 30.05.2018.

Token final sale starts on 01.07.2018 and ends on 30.07.2018
Pages:
Jump to: