Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GHOUL] GHOSTLY CRYPTO EXTREMELY SCARE C-CEX 46,629 USERS ONLINE - page 10. (Read 13900 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Some alternative graphics, I like the theme! Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Seems another ICM's (aka joe mozeleski) C-CEX ico scam coin.

I don't know... instead of wings in the logo it has guns pointed at the same type of angles...  it could be different   Tongue

I like the logo graphic though lol.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
as in tokyo ghoul? Roll Eyes

Pm me if you need a blockexplorer dev Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

How does the proxy ship an item?? 

Mostly by using trusted third party escrow.

Oh I see..  and what if that third party gets watched somehow, or compromised?
What anon features are built in?

this will be the very scary part. will it be your package or the DEA/ATF/CIA/NSA/DEV  Cheesy
legendary
Forget-about-it
yeah roman numerals dont seem to work as well with decimals. anyways goodluck. ICO is for 81 BTC, (I did maths right once today)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
whether these coins will appear with frightening (good) and then disappeared suddenly at the end like a ghost?

maybe

Nope, it's brain eater, it will stay here and chase you forever.

10 million coins, 10 satoshis a piece... 1 btc ipo/ico/ito or whatever? now thats something i can afford to get like 1% of.
(im sure im wrong here please correct me)

Supply is 90 million coins and the price is 90 satoshi. Read the scary specs right.

The roman numeral for 90 is XC you muppet.

HAHAHHA this is the best ... i guess the dev here didnt know anything about roman numerals when he made his little picture

Oh I see..  and what if that third party gets watched somehow, or compromised?
What anon features are built in?

Activity: 396
Merit: 109
whether these coins will appear with frightening (good) and then disappeared suddenly at the end like a ghost?

maybe

10 million coins, 10 satoshis a piece... 1 btc ipo/ico/ito or whatever? now thats something i can afford to get like 1% of.

Supply is 90 million coins and the price is 90 satoshi. Read the scary specs right.

That is included in font style by default. No specific symbols were used.

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
such spook
many scare
much terror
wow
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

maybe

maybe

you know there is other scary fonts that could be easier to read roman numerals are kind of "out of date"

Let's sing together: Ashes to ashes, bones to paste, you whither away in your resting place, eternity in a wooden case, we all fall down.

90 million coin supply ?   Wow it really *is* scary!

No, it's not. Ghoul is extremely rare crypto - only 90 satoshi. Look at blackcoin.
90 million coin supply ?   Wow it really *is* scary!

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide

maybe

you know there is other scary fonts that could be easier to read roman numerals are kind of "out of date"

maybe

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
legendary
Forget-about-it
Looks just as scary as any other scamcoin!   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

maybe
Pages:
Jump to: