Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GHOUL] GHOSTLY CRYPTO EXTREMELY SCARE C-CEX 46,629 USERS ONLINE - page 6. (Read 13900 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
with such little coin supply now 10k sat will easily happen today!!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
Ghostly ITO is over, OP is updated with wallets. Block explorer coming, ETA few hours.
legendary
this coin could go up 15x soon after ico is over!  Grin
After ICO is over and funds are released, Dev will say thx for ~6BTC and disappaer..a few days later new ICO will start(...)
You know how it will end.

that doesnt happend every time
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
this coin could go up 15x soon after ico is over!  Grin
After ICO is over and funds are released, Dev will say thx for ~6BTC and disappaer..a few days later new ICO will start(...)
You know how it will end.
legendary
this coin could go up 15x soon after ico is over!  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
A lot of nice picks in the past two days. 9 hours to go and 68 BTC available for sale. 13 BTC already gone. If you have a time, throw a little effort at supporting and liking creepy tweets. Its only a very few hours left till ending.

Not bad dev, I mean it. Keep scare traders!
A lot of nice picks in the past two days. 9 hours to go and 68 BTC available for sale. 13 BTC already gone. If you have a time, throw a little effort at supporting and liking creepy tweets. Its only a very few hours left till ending.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
What will you do with the coins you gonna steal ? Take vacation ?
What happens to coins not sold at IPO? Will there be less total coins according to what raised at IPO   or will people get more coins?

Coin amount in circulation will correspond to the amount purchased at ITO. Unsold part will be burned.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
What happens to coins not sold at IPO? Will there be less total coins according to what raised at IPO   or will people get more coins?
Ghoul ITO ends in 1 day from today. Ending time is august 18 GMT 6:00 PM. See twitter to get connected with updates on the remaining hours and launch announcements and many more useful and informative newsfeed.
Ghoul will have integration in payment processing system for online batcave shop in poland. Ghoul Proxy is almost ready and will come out in a few days, we can together test the escrow and examine system for early bugs.
ICO/ITO/IPO There is not way, Sorry.

This all is about tech. Will take a little time to prepare servers and further corresponding supportive infrastructure. It's all in design, featured coin with featured shipping services to recognise the Ghoul ecosystem in place and all services that Proxy nodes will provide here. It's brilliant solution for online purchasers. If nodes and operators running them are strong then shoppers are satisfied and motivated to improve not only this community but build sound infrastructure around Ghoul.

Proxy ecosystem is real. I'm not laying it on thick. When it sees the light it bowls over online shopping.
legendary
Activity: 938
ICO/ITO/IPO There is not way, Sorry.
oh what do you know 3 posts deleted that weren't even fud, offering to help with the inaccurate graphics.

that defiantly set the tone here. what a joke.

Are you aware where you are? How are you connecting to internet, clown? How do you start OS, fire up a browser etc etc?

TIP: It's not a nuthouse, it's a Ghoul thread. Should i put leash on you? What leash do you prefer? Brown or green? Slip nylon leash or fibre leash? Are you my dog?

"defiantly" dumbfuck, listen up, right now i'm paying $0.1 per post in this thread, so if you want to repay your tpd course loan so badly, we can elaborate payouts schedule, 100 posts = $10. If you say meow to me, i'll instantly count it as a legit post. Interested?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
oh what do you know 3 posts deleted that weren't even fud, offering to help with the inaccurate graphics.

that defiantly set the tone here. what a joke.
skatebird, nasty lad, go trade herring, you like that. Crypto is not for you.

My family is your family, we are brothers in arms. How to fill up a gas tank? Why only a 10 hours ban? Contacting them, will ask to penalize you because you tapped your account before age 53. Don't do that again, kitty.

Men, you are a serial lier lollll your imagination is playing you tricks Smiley ive havent been banned from poloniex trollbox so all what you said before is bullshit, like the rest of your life !!

ive havent ← lol. You dodgy 3 gr sucker, yesterday mods nailed you and you got 10h ban for spam and harassment attempts, and after that got back and started random BS nagging + you had a shill posting malware in multiple threads here and have been left negative repo. Admit that, girl. With that being said, i wonder if you actually had funds in your spam polo account, because your complaints later revealed that your account has been most likely locked or penalized by severe fines or IP banned.

TIP: rural areas experience a growth in employment and services, you can easily work milkmaid, respectable job. Why not?

Okk this is official, you smoke crack and dont even know what's youre talkin about ahah everything you say is false my god and you think people will buy your shitty proxy thing ahah BTW, how goin your ICO ?? 1-2 btc so far and its yours !! You are pathetic asshole. At least, in my case, im not hiding under a newbie account to say shit here.

PS. Please prove the "ban" i had yesterday on polo lollll

Yes, i do confirm that you got ouch ban, saw that myself. What is worse you then turned into a complete flunky boy indicating a break in tradition as you get banned there on daily fashion.

Seems like your keyboard now missing half of buttons that you frequently crash by beak. Will not pay $0.1 for this, check spellings. As long as someone commenced to setting up a new large henhouse for you, can i actually call you a pecker?

And can you finally tell me do you lay eggs?
legendary
Activity: 882

My family is your family, we are brothers in arms. How to fill up a gas tank? Why only a 10 hours ban? Contacting them, will ask to penalize you because you tapped your account before age 53. Don't do that again, kitty.

Men, you are a serial lier lollll your imagination is playing you tricks Smiley ive havent been banned from poloniex trollbox so all what you said before is bullshit, like the rest of your life !!

ive havent ← lol. You dodgy 3 gr sucker, yesterday mods nailed you and you got 10h ban for spam and harassment attempts, and after that got back and started random BS nagging + you had a shill posting malware in multiple threads here and have been left negative repo. Admit that, girl. With that being said, i wonder if you actually had funds in your spam polo account, because your complaints later revealed that your account has been most likely locked or penalized by severe fines or IP banned.

TIP: rural areas experience a growth in employment and services, you can easily work milkmaid, respectable job. Why not?

Okk this is official, you smoke crack and dont even know what's youre talkin about ahah everything you say is false my god and you think people will buy your shitty proxy thing ahah BTW, how goin your ICO ?? 1-2 btc so far and its yours !! You are pathetic asshole. At least, in my case, im not hiding under a newbie account to say shit here.

PS. Please prove the "ban" i had yesterday on polo lollll

So how to fill up a gas tank? Do you lay eggs?
Pages:
Jump to: