Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GHOUL] GHOSTLY CRYPTO EXTREMELY SCARE C-CEX 46,629 USERS ONLINE - page 7. (Read 13900 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 109
skatebird, nasty lad, go trade herring, you like that. Crypto is not for you.

My family is your family, we are brothers in arms. How to fill up a gas tank? Why only a 10 hours ban? Contacting them, will ask to penalize you because you tapped your account before age 53. Don't do that again, kitty.

Men, you are a serial lier lollll your imagination is playing you tricks Smiley ive havent been banned from poloniex trollbox so all what you said before is bullshit, like the rest of your life !!

ive havent ← lol. You dodgy 3 gr sucker, yesterday mods nailed you and you got 10h ban for spam and harassment attempts, and after that got back and started random BS nagging + you had a shill posting malware in multiple threads here and have been left negative repo. Admit that, girl. With that being said, i wonder if you actually had funds in your spam polo account, because your complaints later revealed that your account has been most likely locked or penalized by severe fines or IP banned.

TIP: rural areas experience a growth in employment and services, you can easily work milkmaid, respectable job. Why not?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

My family is your family, we are brothers in arms. How to fill up a gas tank? Why only a 10 hours ban? Contacting them, will ask to penalize you because you tapped your account before age 53. Don't do that again, kitty.

Men, you are a serial lier lollll your imagination is playing you tricks Smiley ive havent been banned from poloniex trollbox so all what you said before is bullshit, like the rest of your life !!

Yeah, we know that you borrow money to buy kuntznuts. Much clucking here after you got a ban yesterday in poloniex trollbox, and then ...? Also we know that you are a cocksucker and should have been banned for 1000 hours, chick. Instead, you got a 10h ban. What you showed there! And then got a true piece of scorn and derision, got banned and then started crying like a queery.

I like you!!! Post here, i like you, do more posting for us. On a side note, are you frigged schmuck in your daily living? Tell me how to fill up a gas tank!
legendary
Activity: 882

Fuck you asshole, we all know you are the bastard under lots of scams !! I hope all you family members and friend (if you have) to get a fuckin cancer a die as fast as possible fuckn bitch
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
ummm can you sya money transmitter

more closely resembles payment processing/settlement than money transmission.
which classifies it as a money transmitter inside usa meaning FINCEN license

I wanted to take a moment to elaborate: 

First, I am not saying that this puppy is street legal and I am not saying that this puppy is doomed to legal entanglements. 

All I'm saying is that there exist several exceptions to with regard to FinCEN's definition of a money transmitter.  Specifically:

FinCEN's regulations provide that whether a person is a money transmitter is a matter of facts and circumstances. The regulations identify six circumstances under which a person is not a money transmitter, despite accepting and transmitting currency, funds, or value that substitutes for currency. 31 CFR § 1010.100(ff)(5)(ii)(A)-(F).

Of course, all I've seen, like you, is the roadmap for this coin.  So, for what little it's worth, all I'm noting is that it may be possible for this coin's plan to fit within one of the enumerated exceptions.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.   Wink

In any event, do your own research, invest only what you can afford to lose, Bitcoin talk posts are not legal advice, etc.  Good luck...

It may potentially fall within the exception contained within 31 CFR § 1010.100(ff)(5)(ii)(B).

Of note, Bitcoin Talk posts, like tweets, are not legal advice and should not be taken as such...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"

legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
So, what is the stake rate for the POS?  How many blocks will the POS last? 

If you addressed this in your ANN, I didn't see it...

Annual POS = 25%. The first 1000 blocks will have a symbolic POW reward 1 GHOUL to help sustain the network from the get go. POW ends on block 1000. The total coin amount is 200,000,000 GHOUL (approximately 4 years of full staking given that 100% of the supply will stake).

Thx!

I think I'll buy a few...  Good luck!

Annual POS = 25%. The first 1000 blocks will have a symbolic POW reward 1 GHOUL to help sustain the network from the get go. POW ends on block 1000. The total coin amount is 200,000,000 GHOUL (approximately 4 years of full staking given that 100% of the supply will stake).

Things are getting interesting, more Ghouls come into play. The haunted house is officially open now.
Dev,
You should finish Hifun, Polybit, Propayment, etc. before creating a new coin...

Anything else? How about all coins ever launched on bitcointalk (since 2009)? Should i finish all of them? You know, all coins on the announcement section are mine lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you screaming lol? I love your proclamation marks, but it's bad for your health. Change your hairstyle and take a pill, typhoid screamer. Ghoul is a legit project and has nothing to do with all your imaginary friends.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Dev,
You should finish Hifun, Polybit, Propayment, etc. before creating a new coin...

Anything else? How about all coins ever launched on bitcointalk (since 2009)? Should i finish all of them? You know, all coins on the announcement section are mine lol.

yes it is most all your coin placebo you lying piece of shit garbage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is your "dev"

http://i.imgur.com/fGe7Zh4.jpg

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org
Literally 100s of ICO created with this lying piece of shit. DONT BUY ICO"S PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
ICO started
time to KANEKI EAT YOUR Bitcoin
Give me your BTC

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
LOL two famous faces Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: